Ncam Ncam-Reloaded Softcam

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 carloscarlosa

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 18 November 2017 - 18:30

Hi to all,

The following ipk file is the sftcam `ncam-reloaded version 1.6 release 1`. It is built for Vu+ solo4k with OpenPLi 6.

Main features: Fast zapping, web interface (on port 17001) refreshes every 15 seconds, of course you can go to http://ip_of_your_vu+solo4k:17001 and change the port, and the version is built with ssl support.

The config files will be installed in /etc/tuxbox/config/mohncam; in this way all your config files in /etc/tuxbox/config  stay untouched.

Following is useful, but not necessary:

In case you don't see the channel name/provider in the web interface you should clean the content of ncam.srvid2. You can clean => erase the content of that file in the web interface as shown in image_2.png or go to /etc/tuxbox/config/mohncam and open that file, erase all it's content and save. it will be filled with the channel names when you zap

Re: Ncam-Reloaded #2 carloscarlosa

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 18 November 2017 - 18:57

Get enigma2-plugin-softcams-ncam-moh_1.6-moh-r1-Reloaded_armv7ahf-neon.ipk for Vu+ solo4k from here:

Any feed back will be very welcomed!

Sorry I could not put the file here!!! No idea why, so you'll find it on that url.

Hope you enjoy!

Attached Files

Re: Ncam-Reloaded #3 Tech

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 14,598 posts

+458
Excellent

Posted 19 November 2017 - 14:33

Please next time attach the ipk instead of linking to a site were an account is needed to read the content.

Aan de rand van de afgrond is een stap voorwaarts niet altijd vooruitgang....

On the edge of the abyss, a step forward is not always progress....

Re: Ncam-Reloaded #4 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,311 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 19 November 2017 - 15:00

Just a silly question: what does ncam do what oscam can't do, given the fact they share the same codebase?

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Ncam-Reloaded #5 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 19 November 2017 - 15:27

I think I know the answer ;)

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: Ncam-Reloaded #6 audi06_19

• 26 posts

+8
Neutral

Posted 19 November 2017 - 18:32

Just a silly question: what does ncam do what oscam can't do, given the fact they share the same codebase?

I will answer :)

NCam ====>>trash

Re: Ncam-Reloaded #7 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,311 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 19 November 2017 - 18:41

Not really an anwer to my question. ;)

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Ncam-Reloaded #8 dAF2000

• PLi® Ex-Leden
  • 14,151 posts

+52
Good

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:35

Attachment removed. It contained many CCcam servers which is agains the rules. Topic closed

Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: http://openpli.org/wiki

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ncam, Ncam-Reloaded, Softcam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users