• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pike_Bishop

• 1,135 posts

+73
Good

Posted 26 November 2017 - 22:26

Hi,

i have installed the openpli_rc-6.1 from date 26.11.2017 on my vu ultimo 4k.

i use often own scripts with hotkey or ppanel and since rc-6.1 the output from a script which i executed about hotkey looks different as with release-6.0

(it's not good readable for me because the font is small) - i use PLI-HD1 Skin.

here some pictures (hotkey executed script);

Attached File  script_with_hotkey_one.jpg   80.98KB   5 downloads

as you can see above in the first picture it looks good, but now in the second picture the output to this script;

Attached File  script_with_hotkey_two_output.jpg   45.2KB   3 downloads

this is not good readable for me (font small and not bold) in which file at which position i can change the font for this ?

now a picture (third picture) to compare (if i execute the same script with ppanel);

Attached File  same_script_but_with_ppanel_output.jpg   70.74KB   3 downloads

that is it what i want to have when i execute scripts with hotkey also

as well i must say that i have a for ppanel a own skin_user.xml in /etc/enigma2 it looks as following;

<skin>
<!-- ppanel -->	
	<screen flags="wfNoBorder" name="Execute" position="fill" title="PPanel Entry">
		<panel name="PigTemplate"/>
		<panel name="ButtonTemplate_YB"/>
		<widget name="linelist" font="Regular;22" position="560,110" size="655,500" transparent="1" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" />
	</screen>	

at last i have also a picture to plugin backupsuite from @Pedro_Newbie;

Attached File  BackupSuite_from_Pedro-Newbie_output.jpg   107.98KB   3 downloads

as you can see it looks also as with the output to a script which i executed with hotkey (not good readable), in the older release-6.0 it looks here always

similar as the third picture shows (output from script which was executed about ppanel).

so in the rc-6.1 for scripts which i execute about ppanel all is perfect for me, but i need for the ouput from @Pedro_Newbies plugin backupsuite

and for scripts which i execute about hotkey bigger and bold font, or even better as you can see in third picture with mini-tv also

regards

Biki3

Edited by Biki3, 26 November 2017 - 22:26.

Receiver: VU Ultimo 4K, Octagon SF8008 4K, Gigablue Quad 4K

Image: OpenPLI-8.3

Re: output of scripts and also from backupsuite not good readable - rc-6.1 #2 mrvica

• 1,227 posts

+82
Good

Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:40

for console output I would prefer font="Console;22", it is more readable

Re: output of scripts and also from backupsuite not good readable - rc-6.1 #3 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,290 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 27 November 2017 - 13:23

I did remove the Pip and make more room free for the output and I changes the font to a font that has for each character the same space. When we want it bigger please forward a merge request to the skin...

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: output of scripts and also from backupsuite not good readable - rc-6.1 #4 Pike_Bishop

• 1,135 posts

+73
Good

Posted 27 November 2017 - 19:17

Hi,

thanks for reply - yes font size of 22 is optimally i think - i use it since years for ppanel.

ok, i made it for me for console also in my skin_user.xml and it's ok now.

regards

Biki3

Receiver: VU Ultimo 4K, Octagon SF8008 4K, Gigablue Quad 4K

Image: OpenPLI-8.3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users