m3u. stream

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 monteros_007

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:53

Hello,

I'm new guy on this forum. For a few months I've been using a Formuler 3 with openPLI. The software its awesome. My problem is with stream from my decoder to for example my computer. I downloaded m3u list with my bucket and import to VLC. When my decoder its turn on and channel for example is Cartoon Network in VLC player I need switch other channel but only within this transpoder. When I try switch to another channel from another transpoder VLC dont turn channel. I must switch manually to anothter channel by webif. This is normal sytuation? 

My parameteres:

Formuler 3
Procesor: Broadcom 7362
Memory: 224856 kB free / 312932 kB total
Software:
Version OE: PLi-OE
Software version: OpenPLi 4 (2017-10-08-release-4)
Kernel version / Data  driver: 4.7.6 / 4.7.6+20161005-r0.5

Best Regards

Re: Stream on m3u - VLC #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,559 posts

+1,737
Excellent

Posted 27 November 2017 - 13:33

If you have a tuner spare, you can watch and stream at the same time, without any need to change the channel on the box.

If you don't, the box needs to be tuned into the same transponder than the channel you want to stream.

If not, the box needs to zap. It will not do this automatically, like it will do when a recording starts.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Stream on m3u - VLC #3 monteros_007

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 November 2017 - 14:40

In short, this is normal? Having one decoder and one signal will not work differently?

Edited by monteros_007, 27 November 2017 - 14:40.

Re: Stream on m3u - VLC #4 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,073 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 28 November 2017 - 10:17

You need to set you box in standby (and enable zap before stream in OpenWebif) if you want to be able to zap from VLC, since you have only one tuner on your box and if it is  turned ON then you can only stream a channel from the same transponder. If the box is on standby then normally you should be able to zap and stream.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users