• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Re: Common interface assignment no more working #21 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 22 February 2018 - 18:31

As always your input is useless. Read properly and be constructive, or STFU. We are not talking about "your box", and we are clearly not discussing FTA channels. 

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Common interface assignment no more working #22 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,274 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 22 February 2018 - 18:33

Yep there is a ci assignment plugin were you can select which services should go throught the ci and one selected the otters don’t... ugli
i think a user just wants an automatic method...

Edited by littlesat, 22 February 2018 - 18:35.

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: Common interface assignment no more working #23 Lost in Space

• 876 posts

+69
Good

Posted 22 February 2018 - 18:34

Maybe - but this is exactly how it works even in good old open source enigma2.

Check the code which writes to inputX either the tuner or CIX and then come back

Not all boxes/drivers even have an ciX_input off setting to follow your suggestion.

Edited by gutemine, 22 February 2018 - 18:37.

Re: Common interface assignment no more working #24 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,960 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 22 February 2018 - 19:00

Yep there is a ci assignment plugin were you can select which services should go throught the ci and one selected the otters don’t... ugli i think a user just wants an automatic method...

Exactly, the system was designed to work "out of the box." But apparently it doesn't always. Mostly because the caid id and/or subid are shared between cards placed in the card reader and CI.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: Common interface assignment no more working #25 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 22 February 2018 - 19:02

I also think the plugin works the other way around.

If not installed, everything (for gutemine's benefit: everything with an encrypted flag set) routes through the CI, the plugin causes caid id's / subid's NOT defined NOT to be routed through the CI.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Common interface assignment no more working #26 buyukbang

• 185 posts

+11
Neutral

Posted 29 December 2018 - 16:12

I was having same problem and deleting caids from ci0.xml and ci1.xml just didn't worked for me. I found a weird solutions though :S

Caid ID that Conax card of cable provider (Turksat Cable): 0xb00 (also defined in oscam.server as caid=0B00 )

Caid ID CI Module for satellite package provider (DSmart): 0xb00 (Module is inserted in CI 0 Slot)

I just wrote both in the both ci0.xml as given below. Then restarted enigma2 and viola! Now I can switch all channels from both providers without any problem. I can't explain the root cause of the problem, but I would be more than happy to help if someone wants to dig deeper.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<ci>
	<slot>
		<id>0</id>
		<caid id="0x92b" />
		<caid id="0xb00" />
	</slot>
</ci>

It all started with a BigBang...

http://buyukbang.blogspot.com

Re: Common interface assignment no more working #27 buyukbang

• 185 posts

+11
Neutral

Posted 29 December 2018 - 20:25

A correction in bold:

Caid ID CI Module for satellite package provider (DSmart): 0x92b (Module is inserted in CI 0 Slot)

It all started with a BigBang...

http://buyukbang.blogspot.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: common interface

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users