ZGemma H7C tuners usage bug?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 carlone2

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 20 April 2018 - 11:02

Hello,

I think I found a bug in the latest update of OpenPLi stable 6.1 (16/04/2018) for ZGemma H7C.

After starting a record for all the three tuners available (2 x DVB-T and 1 x DVB-S), I still see in the channel list the possibility to freely change channel, while I expect to see the majority of them blocked by the fact that all tuners are in use!

Whenever in this condition I try to change and record a new channel, the recording of the previous three channels stops suddenly and silently, and the recording menu that appears is compiled in a way that it seems a fourth tuner is available.

Is there anyone that can reproduce this situation using another decoder with at least three indipendent tuners?

Thanks!!

Regards

Carlo.

Re: ZGemma H7C tuners usage bug? #2 WTE

• 821 posts

+36
Good

Posted 20 April 2018 - 12:09

Hello,

I think I found a bug in the latest update of OpenPLi stable 6.1 (16/04/2018) for ZGemma H7C.

After starting a record for all the three tuners available (2 x DVB-T and 1 x DVB-S), I still see in the channel list the possibility to freely change channel, while I expect to see the majority of them blocked by the fact that all tuners are in use!

Whenever in this condition I try to change and record a new channel, the recording of the previous three channels stops suddenly and silently, and the recording menu that appears is compiled in a way that it seems a fourth tuner is available.

Is there anyone that can reproduce this situation using another decoder with at least three indipendent tuners?

Thanks!!

Regards

Carlo.

You can record the channels from the transponder. Often by dvb-c you see it have 2 or 3 channels in one transponder.

By DVB-T/T2 you often have more channels in one transponder.
On the right in the infobar you can see which tuner is used on the record channels. (A,B,C) which is green.

Mut@nt HD51 STB 4K

:rolleyes:                :rolleyes:

Re: ZGemma H7C tuners usage bug? #3 carlone2

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 20 April 2018 - 17:00

Obviously I used three different transponders for the three simultaneous records, so I expected to be able to change channel in the channel list only for those of the three transponders already tuned, but I saw all channels available.

Anyway, I've tried another time after a reboot and this time the channel list is right, allowing me to change channel only between channels of the same transponders used by the three tuners.

Maybe this bug appears only under certains conditions...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users