Photo

Plugin to stream my channels out of my tuner at the same time to my LAN?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Hyper1on

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 May 2018 - 21:08

Hello, 

there is a plugin that allows simultaneous stream of more than 1 channels for my local network. 

Thanks

Re: Plugin to stream my channels out of my tuner at the same time to my LAN? #2 WanWizard

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 41,206 posts

+651
Excellent

Posted 2 May 2018 - 21:12

You don't need a plugin, as long as you can receive it you can stream it?

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Currently in active use: VU+Solo 4K (1xFBC, 2xS2), VU+Zero, Edision OS mini+, Amiko Viper 2TC, Zgemma H3.2TC, Zgemma H6

For testing purposes: XP1000, Formuler F1 (2xS2), Miraclebox Premium Micro (S2+C/T), ET7500 (S2), ET8500 (S2), Zgemma H2.H (S2+C), Zgemma H5.2TC, SAB TripleAlpha (S2+C/T), Galaxy 4K (FBC), VU Zero 4K, HD2400 (4xS2), ET10000 (4xS2), VU+Duo2 (1xS2), Edision OS nino

Re: Plugin to stream my channels out of my tuner at the same time to my LAN? #3 Hyper1on

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 May 2018 - 21:14

You don't need a plugin, as long as you can receive it you can stream it?

Thanks for your reply, can you explain to me how? Is there an option in the menu? 

Re: Plugin to stream my channels out of my tuner at the same time to my LAN? #4 WanWizard

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 41,206 posts

+651
Excellent

Posted 2 May 2018 - 21:16

Open the web interface, every channel has a "TV" icon in front of the channel name, you can click on it to stream that channel.

Currently in active use: VU+Solo 4K (1xFBC, 2xS2), VU+Zero, Edision OS mini+, Amiko Viper 2TC, Zgemma H3.2TC, Zgemma H6

For testing purposes: XP1000, Formuler F1 (2xS2), Miraclebox Premium Micro (S2+C/T), ET7500 (S2), ET8500 (S2), Zgemma H2.H (S2+C), Zgemma H5.2TC, SAB TripleAlpha (S2+C/T), Galaxy 4K (FBC), VU Zero 4K, HD2400 (4xS2), ET10000 (4xS2), VU+Duo2 (1xS2), Edision OS nino

Re: Plugin to stream my channels out of my tuner at the same time to my LAN? #5 Hyper1on

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 May 2018 - 21:20

Open the web interface, every channel has a "TV" icon in front of the channel name, you can click on it to stream that channel.

Are you talking about openwebif?

Re: Plugin to stream my channels out of my tuner at the same time to my LAN? #6 WanWizard

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 41,206 posts

+651
Excellent

Posted 2 May 2018 - 21:20

Yes.

Re: Plugin to stream my channels out of my tuner at the same time to my LAN? #7 Hyper1on

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 May 2018 - 21:33

Yes.

I sent you a PM

Re: Plugin to stream my channels out of my tuner at the same time to my LAN? #8 Hyper1on

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 May 2018 - 16:03

Just to conclude this thread, it ultimately worked after the help of WanWizard. Since I haven't found that many threads online discussing about this and since it's not very clear I will explain the solution below in case someone else stumbles on this.

The problem had to do with CI+ channels using 2x CAM modules of the same provider at the same time. No other image except OpenPli would make the streaming of 2 CI+ channels at the same time work using openwebif (at least not on the Vu+ Duo2).

• You need to have installed the plugin Common Interface Assignment from the plugins menu.
  • You need to specify channels that are on different transponders.
  • You need to have at least 2 tuners on the receiver

After that everything worked fine.

Thanks a lot

Re: Plugin to stream my channels out of my tuner at the same time to my LAN? #9 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 43,096 posts

+467
Excellent

Posted 3 May 2018 - 17:04

This is all limitations of the CI module, not of the receiver or the OpenPLi.

And why must that be discussed in PM???

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E/9E/4.8E/0.8W/5W via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
* Ziggo digital cable TV (FTA)
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: Plugin to stream my channels out of my tuner at the same time to my LAN? #10 Hyper1on

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 May 2018 - 21:32

This is all limitations of the CI module, not of the receiver or the OpenPLi.

And why must that be discussed in PM???

No using other images(openvix, vti,openatv), I couldnt assign 1 CI+ CAM for each channel even on different transponders... For some reason it wouldn't work. Maybe broken Multiservice or CI assignment implementation? It worked with openpli though...

The reason I took that in PM was because I got 3 threads locked on other forums because of this same question... Strange indeed but I was scared the same would happen here :P

Re: Plugin to stream my channels out of my tuner at the same time to my LAN? #11 Abu Baniaz

• 657 posts

+16
Neutral

Posted 4 May 2018 - 00:40

Thank you for sharing the solution in public

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users