• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

Re: Serienstream im MP führt zum Crash. #41 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,260 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 1 June 2018 - 15:41

So let it b(l)e(d).... the real issue is that we’re not on suma and another issue is that Oe-a forked Oe.. makes changes and did not merge it back... and without it the plugin can’t work as it relies on sumo or a hack... few. .. game over!

Edited by littlesat, 1 June 2018 - 15:54.

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: Serienstream im MP führt zum Crash. #42 Kermit00

• 105 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 June 2018 - 16:27

OpenATV hatte ich im März direkt nach dem Kauf der uno4kse noch getestet und bin nach wenigen Tagen frustriert nach OpenPLI zurück, weil für mich wirklich elementare Dinge wie permanenter Timeshift und einiges anderes nicht vernünftig laufen. Seitdem habe ich immer noch das Bootlogo von openATV, da openpli scheinbar immer noch keines mitbringt. openATV wird jetzt auch bei neuem Versuch für mich keine Alternative sein. Vielleicht in einem Jahr noch mal.

OpenPLI ist deshalb für mich immer noch das beste Image. Wie ich in den letzten Jahren feststellen konnte, haben die Entwickler kein besonderes Interesse an deutsche Nutzer, bzw. auch Nutzer bestimmter STBs und schieben fundamentalistisch ihre Software-Philosophie über die Funktion des Images. Schade. Wenn es ein niederländisches Mediaportal Pendant beträfe, wäre es vermutlich anders :(

Re: Serienstream im MP führt zum Crash. #43 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,551 posts

+1,737
Excellent

Posted 1 June 2018 - 16:34

Again I don't care about your image and it's not my job to fix it. I can't even fix it as it is depending on up-to-date Python Twisted and Openssl libraries. Nor can I make it compatible. And it's not my demand it's YOUR users demand!

Don't turn things around.

YOU created something that is ONLY compatible with OE-A. OUR users want to use it, if you want that to, it is YOUR job to make sure it is compatible, not OURS to jump and change things at your command. That it depends on certain versions of python libraries is your problem, you knew up front that it wouldn't work for these users.

YOU clearly don't want to write compatible code so all users can use it.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Serienstream im MP führt zum Crash. #44 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,260 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 1 June 2018 - 16:38

What exactly is hè using that makes it not compatible... it sounds like it is something mandatory... why?
https://www.twistedm.../howto/ssl.html

Edited by littlesat, 1 June 2018 - 16:47.

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: Serienstream im MP führt zum Crash. #45 dhwz

• 227 posts

+20
Neutral

Posted 1 June 2018 - 19:11

Don't turn things around.

YOU created something that is ONLY compatible with OE-A. OUR users want to use it, if you want that to, it is YOUR job to make sure it is compatible, not OURS to jump and change things at your command. That it depends on certain versions of python libraries is your problem, you knew up front that it wouldn't work for these users.

YOU clearly don't want to write compatible code so all users can use it.

And again your stupid ignorant answers without having any clue what you are talking about, you didn't even think about why it is no longer working.
FYI I don't even use OE-A so don't blame me for making it compatible with it as I didn't.

I'm not responsible for websites switching to higher security levels making your image incompatible.

I didn't do anything to make it incompatiple it worked for a long time (years) without problems.
You are blaming me now for not knowing that some image will be incompatible in future. Yeah you are the best (NOT).

And as said this is nothing what can be fixed by me. And I don't care about your users, but you should.

Oh and just FYI I'll now remove any backward compatibility code. Best wishes for your users!

Edited by dhwz, 1 June 2018 - 19:15.

Re: Serienstream im MP führt zum Crash. #46 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,551 posts

+1,737
Excellent

Posted 1 June 2018 - 19:17

May I remind you you are a guest of this forum, and you need to refrain from such language if you want to continue being our guest?

It is very simple: OpenPLi never had any version of twisted newer than 13.2, so if it worked before, and no longer works now, it can only have one reason: you changed the code so that it requires a later version. And because of that, you locked out all OpenPLi users. You can't blame that on us. If as you said you don't change anything, and it used to work before, then it should still work. If not, you are lying, we haven't downgraded twisted.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: Serienstream im MP führt zum Crash. #47 dhwz

• 227 posts

+20
Neutral

Posted 1 June 2018 - 19:18

Again I did NOT change anything! The websites did!!!!!!!
Read about SSL/TLS/SNI and then think again about blaming me!
I seriously don't care to be your guest anymore.

Edited by dhwz, 1 June 2018 - 19:20.

Re: Serienstream im MP führt zum Crash. #48 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,260 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 1 June 2018 - 19:48

So you really claim this is not sufficiënt...https://www.twistedm.../howto/ssl.html
At what point!
And again to really fix it there should be a merge request forwarded to OE as we do! Cloning and keep using your clone is killing each open source project...
But don’t worry... issue solved itself from pyro...

Edited by littlesat, 1 June 2018 - 19:55.

Re: Serienstream im MP führt zum Crash. #49 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,551 posts

+1,737
Excellent

Posted 1 June 2018 - 20:43

Again I did NOT change anything! The websites did!!!!!!!

Ok, clear.

Read about SSL/TLS/SNI and then think again about blaming me!

I am very aware of what SNI is and how it works with TLS, thank you.

Fact remains your plugin doesn't work anymore since the sites your plugin scrapes switched to HTTPS using SNI, which means the plugin should be fixed, and not the platform if you want your users to be able to use the plugin on OpenPLi.

Twisted can be made to work with SNI enabled websites, see for example https://bitbucket.or...le-view-default  (using Twisted 13.1). Obviously upgrading twisted would be easier from your point of view, unfortunately not for us.

If someone can create a PR on the 6.2-release branch to upgrade twisted (and the dependent packages), I'm willing to test it when I get back home.

Edited by WanWizard, 1 June 2018 - 21:06.

Re: Serienstream im MP führt zum Crash. #50 dhwz

• 227 posts

+20
Neutral

Posted 1 June 2018 - 22:51

ClientContextFactory ist already used on Twisted 13 and above in our code that's not the problem. But there are still some issues with some websites which only work with newer Twisted releases. Don't ask me why.
That's why requests is used (fallback for older images) on that websites instead, which also doesn't work on PLi dunno why (but that was the reason Kermit00 opened this thread).

And I tried only to help him, I never demanded anything.

Edited by dhwz, 1 June 2018 - 22:53.

Re: Serienstream im MP führt zum Crash. #51 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,551 posts

+1,737
Excellent

Posted 2 June 2018 - 07:59

Requests should be able to work with SNI as well, even urllib2 can, with some workarounds. Our own servers use TLS and are SNI enabled to, and for example SoftwareUpdate or FlashImage have no problem retrieving data.

Re: Serienstream im MP führt zum Crash. #52 arn354

• 146 posts

+12
Neutral

Posted 2 June 2018 - 08:15

Why should SoftwareUpdate or FlashImage should have issues with TLS/SNI if you use http for download?

FlashImage got changed from https back to http in openpli: https://github.com/O...ashImage.py#L79

SoftwareUpate is http: https://github.com/O...common.conf#L17

Re: Serienstream im MP führt zum Crash. #53 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,551 posts

+1,737
Excellent

Posted 2 June 2018 - 08:28

I was refering to:https://github.com/O...reUpdate.py#L87

Flashimage has indeed been temporary changed, I needed to get the release out and no time to change the python code.

Re: Serienstream im MP führt zum Crash. #54 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,260 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 2 June 2018 - 08:30

Online flash was https! And it worked including Json very easy in one line and extreme less complicated...
due to license time restrictions (in case a box does not have a correct time) it was (temporary) reverted to http...

Re: Serienstream im MP führt zum Crash. #55 lopi8

• 22 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 11 June 2018 - 09:36

Schade,dass es immer Probleme mit PLI und bestimmten Plugins gibt....,ist mein Lieblingsimage,aber die Inkomtibilität treibt mich immer wieder zu Vti und OPENAtv...,LEIDER!!!

Vu+SoloSE Open PLI 7.3  -  ,Vu+DUO 4k  OpenPLI 8.3  -   ,Zgemma H2   OpenPli 7.3
Maximum E85 with 13 east - 19,2 east - 23,5 east - 28,2 east

Re: Serienstream im MP führt zum Crash. #56 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,260 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:20

Viellicht kan jemanden den plugin umbauwen so dass es dinger benutzt der von standard OE wohl unterstuetzt werden...Wir koennen es ach nicht helfen dass OpenATV OE-A benutzt der OE forkt un dan patches auf den standart macht der dan nicht bei standard OE zurueck kommen und/oder acceptiert werden....

Edited by littlesat, 11 June 2018 - 10:20.

Re: Serienstream im MP führt zum Crash. #57 dhwz

• 227 posts

+20
Neutral

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:19

Um Ausreden ist man bei OpenPLi ja nie verlegen...

Edited by dhwz, 11 June 2018 - 11:19.

Re: Serienstream im MP führt zum Crash. #58 mrvica

• 1,224 posts

+81
Good

Posted 11 June 2018 - 12:10

würde mich interessieren wie das ins Niederländische übersetzt wurde, für nicht Deutsche ist der Satz schon schwierig
nicht um Ausreden (Ausflüchte) verlegen sein = Ausreden vorbringen, immer Ausreden parat haben

Re: Serienstream im MP führt zum Crash. #59 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,260 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 11 June 2018 - 12:20

Um Ausreden ist man bei OpenPLi ja nie verlegen... 

Wir untestutzen wass du wunscht auf einen anderen art... wenn du den plugin anpasst ist alles wieder OE compatible... Aber es scheint du liebts es um etwass zu machen wass nicht PLI und OE compatible ist...

Wir forken OE nicht. Wenn etwass im OE nicht richtig ist oder besser gemacht werden kann dan machen wir einen merge request... So wie es gehoert...

Also keinen Ausreden von PLi....!!! Es ist basiert auf patches im einen fork vom OE und dass ist fragen um probleme....

Und nogmahls im letzten OE ist es schon erklahrt..

Also oder den plugin patchen zu alternatieve mit urllib(2)... Was veilleicht auch nog eingacheren kode liefert...

[entschuldigung fuer mein Deutsch]

Edited by littlesat, 11 June 2018 - 12:27.

Re: Serienstream im MP führt zum Crash. #60 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,260 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 11 June 2018 - 16:36

Serienstream Isn't this a 'Grauwzone' plugin for MediaPlayer... so in fact it offers illegal content?

So in fact in 'standard' MediaPlayer the illegal content is removed for some time ago?

Edited by littlesat, 11 June 2018 - 16:36.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users