Original bootlogos

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Raybobo

• 33 posts

Neutral

Posted 31 May 2018 - 05:10

Hi,

After having had a test with Vti, I have finally installed OpenPli 6.2, that I will keep because fits perfectly for me.

But, when booting the Duo2, the first displayed logo was still the Vti logo. So I have tried with DreamLogoGenerator to replace the Bootlogo.mvi, but now, I have the first one always bad, Vti, and then the 2nd one, the one where we can see OpenPli with the cubes and the version informations that was replaced...

How can I have back the originals logo, without re-flashing, because now my configuration is ok and I don't wont to begin again from zero?

Thanks for the help, and sorry for the mistake, new only for a few days on this receiver and OpenPli.

Regards,

Ray

Re: Original bootlogos #2 WanWizard

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 40,820 posts

+642
Excellent

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:53

This is not the bootlogo, it is the manufacturers logo, that should not be messed with, but some images do.

See https://wiki.openpli.org/Receivers:Vu, at the bottom of the page.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Currently in active use: HD2400 (4xS2)VU+Duo2 (3xS2)VU+Zero, Edision OS mini+, ET10000 (4xS2)

For testing purposes: XP1000Formuler F1 (2xS2)Miraclebox Premium Micro (S2+C/T),  ET7500 (S2)ET8500 (S2), Zgemma H2.H (S2+C)Zgemma H5.2TC (S2+C/T), SAB TripleAlpha (S2+C/T), Galaxy 4K (FBC), VU Zero 4K, Edision OS nino 

Re: Original bootlogos #3 Raybobo

• 33 posts

Neutral

Posted 31 May 2018 - 12:21

Ok, thanks.

Anyway, I think that I will flash again from start, because of some problems, maybe due to too many testing in every senses...

Re: Original bootlogos #4 Raybobo

• 33 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 June 2018 - 04:36

Ok, just re-installed 6.2 from scratch yesterday, seems to be ok, because I had a lot of Oscam.emu malfunctions (restart sometimes needed). And I have the right logo back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users