Photo

HDMI-CEC VU+DUO 2

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 nero

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 12 June 2018 - 16:28

Hello, please help, I do not know the hints with HDMI-CEC and its settings.
I have this plugged in as follows: VU + Duo 2-Av Receiver-Tv, I would like it to be set so I do not switch on the AV Receiver, I use the Tv driver from LG.
I switch on the controller from VU + but I turn the remote control off Tv, channels and VU + I also use the Tv driver.
Please give me a detailed description of how to set up the HDMI-CEC so I can use the Tv driver and I did not turn on when I turned on the VU + i AV Receiver.
Thanks in advance for the information, it's a great img. And I would be sorry for not going to use it.

Re: HDMI-CEC VU+DUO 2 #2 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 12 June 2018 - 18:00

Hi,

Sorry but I don't understand your explanation and what you want to do.

Pr2

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: HDMI-CEC VU+DUO 2 #3 nero

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 12 June 2018 - 18:07

Set up the HDMI-CEC so I can control the VU + DUO 2 with the TV remote control, including the channel selection or setting, unfortunately the Duo 2 driver is partially inoperative and also does not turn on the TV when the duo 2 is turned on.
Thank you.

Re: HDMI-CEC VU+DUO 2 #4 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:17

Hi,

I had myself bad experience with using the TV RCU to control my STB.

I prefer to use it the other way, use the STB RCU to turn on STB, AV and TV and this is working fine. When I press power button, my STB, my AV and my TV turn on, same when I go into standby.

Please find attached a screenshot of my settings.

Attached File  Capture d’écran 2018-06-13 à 12.11.42.png   140.08KB   9 downloads

But they probably need to be adapted for your own setup.

Pr2

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

Re: HDMI-CEC VU+DUO 2 #5 nero

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:54

Thank you very much for a while, I will try to install OpenPli again and then I'll let you know how I got it but it's interesting that I have a different set of settings for HDMI-CEC, well, I'll try and get it or install it , it will be better if I also send the picture.
Thank you very much, every advice is good. :)

Re: HDMI-CEC VU+DUO 2 #6 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 13 June 2018 - 13:42

HDMI-CEC is not enabled by default in OpenPLi you need to enable it in menu first.

Also enable the HDMI-CEC on your TV (which has different name according to your TV Brand) and on your intermediate AV receiver.

Edited by Pr2, 13 June 2018 - 13:42.

Re: HDMI-CEC VU+DUO 2 #7 nero

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 June 2018 - 14:09

Thank you for the information I have already edited, the bug was with me, the settings I was looking for in the MENU-HDMI Plug-Test, instead of in the AV Settings menu of HDMI-CEC settings.
I still have a few questions, I do not see the CSFD plugin even if it's physical installed, when I want to view it, find it and then do not respond to the TV driver, I have to restart from behind the duo 2.
I can not find the possibility of displaying program icons, weather icons, epg and other media / usb, there i have all picons, epg usb is mount.
In another img, for example, in Vti, there is an option to set where I want to download all picons and epg as well as display from usb / media.
Maybe the option is somewhere but I can not find it in the settings.
Thank you in advance.

Re: HDMI-CEC VU+DUO 2 #8 nero

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 June 2018 - 22:02

The CSFD is already showing, it was enough to download the latest version of 12.50.
I still have a request for EMC in Menu-Plugins I see emc-settings but no longer emc video player, so I do not know if in OpenPLi this plugin ever goes.

Re: HDMI-CEC VU+DUO 2 #9 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 16 June 2018 - 16:51

What is CSFD?

If your picons are on usb they must be into:  /media/usb/picon/

Once the picons are there they are automatically displayed in the infobar.

If you want to have them displayed in the channel list too you need to enable it in the menu.

But on OpenPLi enable the expert menu option if you want to have access to all the possible options.

About EMC plugins I stop using them years ago since now OpenPLi include similar capabilities by default. For exemple, perform a long press on the EPG button then select the Graphical Multi EPG, if you like it you can enable it from the Hotkey menu.

Pr2

Re: HDMI-CEC VU+DUO 2 #10 nero

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 16 June 2018 - 18:31

Thank you for the information I see picons and maybe it is from media / usb / picon.
Expert menu I also set up and I like the Graphical Multi EPG, maybe I can set it up for a while, so I'll try.
ČSFD is ČS filmová filmová databáze: https: //www.csfd.cz/

I would still like to install a weather plugin, the one that is available in the plugin to download does not work at least for me, for the Czech Republic.
Thank you so far.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users