Photo

3 questions

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 daif01

• 48 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 September 2018 - 21:51

1. I have vu+duo2 with openpli 6.2 connected via ethernet to apple airport. I want to get access to my box from my smart phone outside my home. But sometime i se on internet hacker who publish dreambox ip adress. How can i make it secure if i want to access my box outside home ?

2. I have a legal iptv sub. that after 1 year contact with them , they accept to support enigma2 with iptv script , but it does not have all channels that i want. Now i found another legal IPTV provider that also support enigma2 with script  ( iptv.sh ). But when when i enter the second iptv.sh it replace the first. Who can i have 2 iptv.sh at same time ?

3. How can i import EPG to IPTV ?

Thanks in advance.

Re: 3 questions #2 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,123 posts

+685
Excellent

Posted 4 September 2018 - 22:16

Where do you get a legal IPTV sub? As far I know that does not exist... there are legal IPTV streams... but these are without a sub?

Edited by littlesat, 4 September 2018 - 22:18.

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: 3 questions #3 daif01

• 48 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 September 2018 - 22:24

Where do you get a legal IPTV sub? As far I know that does not exist... there are legal IPTV streams... but these are without a sub?

In Sweden , where i live . They have official website and paying taxes.Both company have official reg. nr. at swedish authorities

Re: 3 questions #4 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,123 posts

+685
Excellent

Posted 4 September 2018 - 22:29

I did ‘t know.. but paying taxes and have a registration does not say everything. Especially when they offer pay channels that are elsewhere more expensive and also other pay tv channels from a different countries...
1. Use (open)VPN preferably via your router
2. Contact your provider...I’m afraid.
3. When the channels are in e2 user bouquet they need to be formated in a proper way+xml epg need to add the channels

Edited by littlesat, 4 September 2018 - 22:32.

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: 3 questions #5 daif01

• 48 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 September 2018 - 22:48

I did ‘t know.. but paying taxes and have a registration does not say everything. Especially when they offer pay channels that are elsewhere more expensive and also other pay tv channels from a different countries...
1. Use (open)VPN preferably via your router
2. Contact your provider...I’m afraid.
3. When the channels are in e2 user bouquet they need to be formated in a proper way+xml epg need to add the channels

Because ATN was banned by swedish authorities , i contacted the consumption department ( konsumentverket ) , before buying it , they assure me that they are fully legal. They only provide swedish channels and sub is very expensive ( for both about 800 euro / year).

Re: 3 questions #6 Youpla

• 47 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 September 2018 - 22:50

2. I have a legal iptv sub. that after 1 year contact with them , they accept to support enigma2 with iptv script , but it does not have all channels that i want. Now i found another legal IPTV provider that also support enigma2 with script  ( iptv.sh ). But when when i enter the second iptv.sh it replace the first. Who can i have 2 iptv.sh at same time ?

Maybe rename first bouquet before installing the other one ?

VU+ DUO²  - OpenPLI 7.3 8.1 back to 7.3 for now.

Re: 3 questions #7 jpuigs

• 1,143 posts

+32
Good

Posted 5 September 2018 - 14:08

In Spain, if you have Movistar (Telefónica) or other ISPs, you can pay and have IPTV.

They "give" you a provider IPTV player (STB) , but anyway you can watch channels using Videolan on computers and other devices.

You can watch only the channels you pay for. If you try to watch something you have no subscription on it, picture is black, like encrypted DVB-S/T/C channels.

Although they don't give you Channels IP addresses, if you do it it's not pirate behaviour, because you won't be able to watch channels you are not subscribed to.

My subscription has VH-1, so I open on VLC rtp://@239.0.0.75:8208   ===> I get picture

My subscription doesn't have Mezzo, I open rtp://@239.0.4.65:8208  ===> No picture at all.

So, it's pay IPTV and it's not ilegal....

Edited by jpuigs, 5 September 2018 - 14:11.

Enigma is getting old....

Spoiler

Re: 3 questions #8 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,309 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 5 September 2018 - 14:14

How does the provider know it is you when you request a stream using VLC?

This looks like multicast on the ISP's own network, either via your own uplink or via a separate VLAN, authenticated by your physical connection, so it only works when you are in your house. Correct?

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: 3 questions #9 jpuigs

• 1,143 posts

+32
Good

Posted 5 September 2018 - 14:22

Because provider (Movistar) uses Fiber (FTTH) or ADSL, so there is direct connection between you and the ISP center.

Like old analog telephone lines.

It's not a shared connection like coaxial cable services.

If you don't pay for TV services, you won't be able to watch anything on VLC.

Edited by jpuigs, 5 September 2018 - 14:23.

Spoiler

Re: 3 questions #10 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,309 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 5 September 2018 - 14:43

I understand, there are other providers that do the same, authenticated by your physical line and the MAC of your modem, usually through a separate VLAN on the WAN side.

But while the service as such is perfectly legal, the question is if extracting the stream URL's and using them on a non-supported platform is, that probably depends on the small print in your contract. 

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: 3 questions #11 jpuigs

• 1,143 posts

+32
Good

Posted 5 September 2018 - 15:53

The contract doesn't talk about this.

It just says that they give you a TV decoder, and if you cancel contract, you must return it, otherwise they'll charge you for it, and that you can't spread TV signal outside your LAN/Home.

Since Movistar started IPTV 8 or 9 years ago, it has always been possible to watch it on VLC.

So we must think that if they wanted, sure they would have already done something to prevent us doing it.

ONT + ROUTER (Left)          IPTV receiver (RIGHT)

Attached File  ont-router-iptv.jpg   165.54KB   2 downloads

Edited by jpuigs, 5 September 2018 - 15:58.

Spoiler

Re: 3 questions #12 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,309 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 5 September 2018 - 17:43

Looks every much like the box in use overhere:

9YSQ_5DF4A64F-0BAE-4354-AF8A-B668DF79FCF

Re: 3 questions #13 jpuigs

• 1,143 posts

+32
Good

Posted 5 September 2018 - 19:01

Is Tv transmitted on BT in the same way ? (UDP rtp protocol)

Spoiler

Re: 3 questions #14 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,309 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 5 September 2018 - 19:28

Yes. YouView is a separate company, that provides TV services for several ISP's.

Re: 3 questions #15 serch826

• 73 posts

Neutral

Posted 8 September 2018 - 13:19

1. I have vu+duo2 with openpli 6.2 connected via ethernet to apple airport. I want to get access to my box from my smart phone outside my home. But sometime i se on internet hacker who publish dreambox ip adress. How can i make it secure if i want to access my box outside home ?

3. How can i import EPG to IPTV ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, answers for your questions:

1. Use VPN and you will get no access outside you home network.

2. Maybe install some IPTV player that support your IPTV

3. For EPG it is some difficult to get it to work, but i managed to fix my IPTV channels EPG using the software E-Channelizer and the EPGIMPORT plugin.

Remember i´m not trying to sale you any software.

Good luck!

Vu+ DUO 2 PLI  Nightly Build with Wave Frontier T55, 4 twin LNB 19.2E, 13.0E, 4.8E and 0.8W

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users