Trying to get wifi with rt5370 DONGLE

I HAVE A SAB ALPHATRIPED

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 The old vart

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 19 September 2018 - 23:27

HI all, im new to this, cancelled my subscription and I bough a SAB s811 triple tuner  to get all the channels in one EPG.

And there my problems started, my  Aerial was broke I thought buying the box was expensive wow, and here me trying to

save money by buying a receiver lol, oh i should have started with everything I have including me is old.

So I bough a wifi dongle RT.{ RRRRRRR} 5370 hoping to get internet wait for it ,of my mobile and laptop using hotspot and

a tech guy I know.

Well today happened the Aerial guy who ive been begging to come and was recommended [and cheap] came today at 3.00

And at the same time my tech  friend phoned said he give me 15 minutes ha ha would you believe it, been calling him and

tex him bagerering him for two weeks since I got the box to help. what happen wait for one bus and yeah di da

So to cut a long story short I got the aerial fixed, and managed to hold of my tech guy for 30 minutes and managed to set

my internet up yeah. but now ive used up all my favours, hence forum I cannot for the life of me find a wlan on this thing

sry info: downloaded open pli 6.2 and flashed it and updated it ive checked for drivers    not listed  nether is 3070

So if anybody knows anything that would help I would very great full

thank you.  

Re: Trying to get wifi with rt5370 DONGLE #2 blinkosm

• 144 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 20 September 2018 - 10:37

witch receiver you have ???? i can help if you have dm800 :)

Edited by blinkosm, 20 September 2018 - 10:39.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users