• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Re: Gigablue UE 4k crash. #41 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,073 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 31 December 2018 - 17:00

Disable HDMI-CEC on your STB set it to standby.

On your TV change the HDMI entry to something else.

Come back to the HDMI entry of your STB and have a look.

You will see this:

Attached File  screenshot_20181231165700.jpg   32.27KB   2 downloads

So in standby the STB continue to send an image to the HDMI output. This show is someone is streaming from the box in stand-by and then the tuners usage.

I just grabbed the image thanks to OpenWebif.  :-)

Pr2

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Gigablue UE 4k crash. #42 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,559 posts

+1,737
Excellent

Posted 31 December 2018 - 17:13

As said, some do, and some don't.

And using the webif you can always grab that, that is the purpose of that screen, so you can check its tuner and streaming status while the box is in standby.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Gigablue UE 4k crash. #43 zajkas112

• 15 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 January 2019 - 13:38

Happy New Year / Gelukkig nieuwjaar

My standby screen look same. It is not  problem when stb connected to a TV  wich also can be powered off. In my case  because  use a monitor I need to wake up from my warm bed and power off my monitor for decrease my "light poluation"  at sleep time.

I need a smart socket with wifi remote control  for monitor and problem solved :D

Edited by zajkas112, 1 January 2019 - 13:39.

Re: Gigablue UE 4k crash. #44 Taapat

• PLi® Core member
  • 2,343 posts

+120
Excellent

Posted 2 January 2019 - 13:54

And why are you using standby?
Maybe you just need to use a hotkey to change the power button from stanby to power off?
I assume that after receiver power off, monitor will also turn off after some time.

Edited by Taapat, 2 January 2019 - 13:57.

Re: Gigablue UE 4k crash. #45 zajkas112

• 15 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 January 2019 - 14:18

And why are you using standby?
Maybe you just need to use a hotkey to change the power button from stanby to power off?
I assume that after receiver power off, monitor will also turn off after some time.

Yes in deep standby (power off)  monitor also go in sleep mode. 

I had other receiver connected (as IPTV receiver)  in other room  which is used independent so I no want to cut others fun with deep standby.

Re: Gigablue UE 4k crash. #46 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 3 January 2019 - 10:19

It's something GigaBlue will have to fix.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users