4 replies to this topic

#1 Spittek

• 31 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 30 December 2018 - 18:57

Hi,

I have a VU+ Zero 4K and installed OpenPli 6.2

Everything is fine, but the TIMER-Button on my original VU+ Remote is not working. If I press HELP, I see the correct picture of my Remote, every Button is working correctly and the Info-description is also correct.

But there is no info for the TIMER-Button!

What could I do, to fix this?

Best regards,

Spittek

VU+ Zero 4K - OpenPLi 6.2 - Astra 19.2° - USB-HDD

Re: VU+: Remote Button "Timer" not working #2 WanWizard

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 43,912 posts

+708
Excellent

Posted 30 December 2018 - 18:59

If this is the same as with the other VU+ 4K remotes, it's because the driver doesn't generate a keycode for that key. It has been reported to VU+.

Currently in use: VU+Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+Zero, Amiko Viper 2TC, Zgemma H3.2TC, Zgemma H6

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

note: I do not provide support via PM !

Re: VU+: Remote Button "Timer" not working #3 Spittek

• 31 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 30 December 2018 - 23:45

Ok, thank you for your answer. It is ok, because the timer menu could be open from the main menu. With the direct remote button it will be al little more comfortable :-) 

Second question: In the menu, where you could change the keys, I have a problem.

I would like to change, what happend, if I press the EPG-Button short. Short press:  Multi EPG instead of Single EPG.  If I change keys and save, it will have no effect. But I have no idea, how to do this? 

Thank you very much!

Edited by Spittek, 30 December 2018 - 23:46.

Re: VU+: Remote Button "Timer" not working #4 WanWizard

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 43,912 posts

+708
Excellent

Posted 31 December 2018 - 00:27

I don't know exactly what you are trying to do. Do you refer to the Hotkey feature?

In the hotkey setup, press the button you want to change. The list will scroll and select the key pressed. On the left, under the picture, it will display the function (or functions) currently assigned to the key. Press ok to start changing it.

First, press yellow to edit the current definition. This will highlight the first of the functions in the list. Press ok to remove it. Now in the list of functions, open EPG, select GMEPG and press ok. You will see it being added to the list under the picture. Now press Save, and exit Hotkey.

Please note that Enigma keeps all configuration in memory, so if you don't properly shut it down, you will lose your changes. Remember, it is a computer, you don't just switch it off. ;)

Currently in use: VU+Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+Zero, Amiko Viper 2TC, Zgemma H3.2TC, Zgemma H6

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

note: I do not provide support via PM !

Re: VU+: Remote Button "Timer" not working #5 Spittek

• 31 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 31 December 2018 - 07:31

Thank you very much, it works!!!

I have made a mistake and don't press the button on the remote, instead I have searched manually the wrong function.

Have a nice day and happy new year!!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users