• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Spittek

• 53 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 4 January 2019 - 17:51

Hi,

I copied my favorites/bouquets back to the newly installed OpenPli and deleted the pre-installed bouquets (Dutch, Turkey, English, etc.) with OpenWebif.

But I have seen that the pre-installed bouqets are still in the folder etc/enigma2.

Can I just delete them or should not?

Many Thanks!

Edited by Spittek, 4 January 2019 - 17:53.

VU+ Zero 4K - OpenPLi 9.0 - Astra 19.2° - USB-HDD

Re: Deleting pre-installed bouquets #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,215 posts

+1,713
Excellent

Posted 4 January 2019 - 18:10

OpenPLi doesn't have any pre-installed bouquets?

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Deleting pre-installed bouquets #3 Spittek

• 53 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 4 January 2019 - 18:20

Not? But where are they supposed to come from?

My backup contains only my favorites (radio & tv favorites, HD, SD, sports, music).

When setting up OpenPli, I was asked if I want to install station lists where I said yes. I think that's why they came from.

But it does not matter, can I delete the unused userbougets directly in the folder etc/enigma2 or must I pay attention?

Re: Deleting pre-installed bouquets #4 Abu Baniaz

• PLi® Contributor
  • 2,410 posts

+61
Good

Posted 4 January 2019 - 18:25

you may have deleetd them, but they will still show owing to unlinked being enabled. There is a n option to purge deleted bouquets.

Here is a sledge hammer to crack your nut. Best to paste the command instead of typing it. All bouquets and services will be removed.

init 4 && sleep 10 && rm -rf /etc/defaultsat.tar.gz && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/lamedb* && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.tv && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.radio  && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.del &&  init 3

Re: Deleting pre-installed bouquets #5 Spittek

• 53 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 4 January 2019 - 18:31

Thank you!

If I done this, I think, I play back my favorites/bouquets via OpenWebif or iDreamX.

But first I make a full backup ;-) 

Re: Deleting pre-installed bouquets #6 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,215 posts

+1,713
Excellent

Posted 4 January 2019 - 18:37

When setting up OpenPli, I was asked if I want to install station lists where I said yes. I think that's why they came from.

Then you need to remove them from menu - plugins - red. Otherwise they'll come back on the next update, bouquets installed from the image are under version control.

@Abu,

That doesn't fix anything, see the remark above. And OpenPLi images don't have tarballs in /etc ?

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: Deleting pre-installed bouquets #7 Spittek

• 53 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 4 January 2019 - 18:41

Then you need to remove them from menu - plugins - red. 

Ok, is this under "plugins" - "settings": hans-19e-23e-basis ???

Re: Deleting pre-installed bouquets #8 Abu Baniaz

• PLi® Contributor
  • 2,410 posts

+61
Good

Posted 4 January 2019 - 18:49

Then you need to remove them from menu - plugins - red. Otherwise they'll come back on the next update, bouquets installed from the image are under version control.

@Abu,

That doesn't fix anything, see the remark above. And OpenPLi images don't have tarballs in /etc ?

Sorry, its a script that that also works for users of openatv because they don't give users option to install defaultsat, its mandatory on their image. Script will work on PLi and others too.

Noted about updates, uninstall will be required. They come under settings category.

Re: Deleting pre-installed bouquets #9 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,215 posts

+1,713
Excellent

Posted 4 January 2019 - 19:14

It only works on OpenPLi if you have manually installed a channel list using an editor, and you're not bothered by the error message.

It doesn't work if you have installed a channel list from the feed, as opkg will re-install it when you update.

Re: Deleting pre-installed bouquets #10 Spittek

• 53 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 4 January 2019 - 19:20

Well, I found the mistake ...

I manually deleted the default base bouquets via OpenWebif Bouquet-Editor, because I did not know that there was a plugin for these basic settings, called "hans".

I have now uninstalled the plugin "hans-19e-23e-basis". Unfortunately, after rebooting my box there were no stations, my own bouquets / favorites no longer contained any data.

Then I re-recorded my own favorites via ftp with iDreamX and boot again. Everything OK, stations back.

In the folder etc/enigma2 the old bais userbouquets.dutch, english, turkey, etc. were still available. But all with date from yesterday.

Now I have just deleted the old bouquets by ftp and finished. Box restarted and all gone and don't come back!

Now:

Attached File  Bildschirmfoto 2019-01-04 um 19.22.20.png   214.34KB   3 downloads

Edited by Spittek, 4 January 2019 - 19:23.

Re: Deleting pre-installed bouquets #11 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,091 posts

+685
Excellent

Posted 4 January 2019 - 23:42

Standard e2 via the channel selection renamed them to .del files. When there are .del files you can undo the del or remove the del files via the context menu of the channel selection screen... I don’t know if owif does the same...

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users