#1 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,074 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 17 January 2019 - 12:14

Hi,

OpenPLi 7 (develop).

When we are in the GMEPG we no longer see the series season and episode number nor title because the <sub title> is no longer displayed.

And it seems that in the EPG data we have the movie/serie summary but also another field for the personal opinion of the site the information are grabbed from.

but in the GMEPG we have first the personal opinion and then the pure movie summary.

Can you please change the behavior to have it in its logical/natural order:

Title: Movie title or Series name / TV show name

Sub-title (to have for series season and episode and episode title)

Real Summary (just the text trailer)

Personal opinion for movie 

I have created a ticket for this issue:

https://devtools.ope....org/issues/447

Pr2

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: GMEPG: Graphical Multi EPG: wrong order and missing information #2 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,272 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 17 January 2019 - 12:50

Can you clarify it with screenshots?

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: GMEPG: Graphical Multi EPG: wrong order and missing information #3 ims

• PLi® Core member
  • 13,624 posts

+212
Excellent

Posted 17 January 2019 - 14:27

FYI: useful broadcasted info for EPG about each event:

event name

start time, duration

short description (256chars max)

extended description (64kB chars max)

age category

thats all.... no personal opinion as category, no subtitle as category, no real summary category

- some providers not boradcasting short description or extended description

- some provider broadcasting whole text in "short description" and continues in "extended description"

- some provider broadcasting diferent text in "short description" and different text in "extended description"

Edited by ims, 17 January 2019 - 14:29.

Kdo nic nedělá, nic nezkazí!

Re: GMEPG: Graphical Multi EPG: wrong order and missing information #4 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,074 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 17 January 2019 - 16:26

Hi,

I am in contact with Doglover to clarify this. It seems that this inversion can come from the grab process. I am using EPGimport data for the EPG. It is not an issue with the broadcaster.

But can you check in GMEPG that the <sub-title lang="fr"text is always displayed before the <desc lang="fr"> field? I have the feeling that the sub-title is not always displayed.

Thanks,

Pr2 

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

Re: GMEPG: Graphical Multi EPG: wrong order and missing information #5 ims

• PLi® Core member
  • 13,624 posts

+212
Excellent

Posted 17 January 2019 - 19:03

Again - e2 event has name, short description and extended description. It is displayed in Single EPG, MultiEPG, GMEPG.

If you using EPGImport, EPGImport fill this items => you must ask EPGImport author for change, how it fill it...

Re: GMEPG: Graphical Multi EPG: wrong order and missing information #6 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,074 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 17 January 2019 - 20:46

Doglover has investigate the problem and the swap from the movie summary and site opinion came from the grabber this is now fixed.

A new grab was in progress.

So only remains the following problem:

In GMEPG the <sub title> is not displayed, and it must be displayed because it is in this section that the episode name, season and episode number is set.

You can see it easily, find a TV channel that broadcast a serie. Press OK to read the summary, you will see that we have the Title, sub-title, description.

Then go into the GMEPG and compare the information, the sub-title is not displayed.

Pr2

Re: GMEPG: Graphical Multi EPG: wrong order and missing information #7 ims

• PLi® Core member
  • 13,624 posts

+212
Excellent

Posted 17 January 2019 - 20:59

Change in skin.xml in GraphMultiEPG screen "ExtendedDescription" with "FullDescription"

FullDescription = ShortDescription + ExtendedDescription (if ShortDescription is not in ExtendedDescription)

Re: GMEPG: Graphical Multi EPG: wrong order and missing information #8 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,074 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 17 January 2019 - 21:07

I use the skin Pli-FullNightHD so this should be fixed by Littlesat.

But this is a non-sense to hide the wrongly called "ShortDescription" because this is not a ShortDescription but it has other information and it is called <sub-title> in the EPG data file.

For movie: it gives the movie category and year (and length if I am right)

For series: the episode title and the Season/Episode #.

Attached File  Capture d’écran 2019-01-17 à 21.00.00.png   779.76KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Capture d’écran 2019-01-17 à 21.00.36.png   517.23KB   0 downloads

Or if you really want people to hide this then make it has an option that we can toggle on/off and not via a skin change.

Edited by Pr2, 17 January 2019 - 21:08.

Re: GMEPG: Graphical Multi EPG: wrong order and missing information #9 ims

• PLi® Core member
  • 13,624 posts

+212
Excellent

Posted 17 January 2019 - 21:10

Why do you want not know still, that there are 3 "fields" for each event ? Only:

event name

short description (256chars max)

extended description (64kB chars max)

thats all ... no <sub-title> exist!

I will replace ExtendedDescription with FullDescription

Edit: Done.

Edited by ims, 17 January 2019 - 21:12.

Re: GMEPG: Graphical Multi EPG: wrong order and missing information #10 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,074 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 17 January 2019 - 21:23

Thanks for the change, I will wait for next update.

Re: GMEPG: Graphical Multi EPG: wrong order and missing information #11 ims

• PLi® Core member
  • 13,624 posts

+212
Excellent

Posted 17 January 2019 - 21:28

You can try it manually and see, if it will be ok. But there is no next way ... unfortunately -  it must be universal due providers.

Re: GMEPG: Graphical Multi EPG: wrong order and missing information #12 anudanan

• 1,185 posts

+16
Neutral

Posted 18 January 2019 - 12:23

I´ve done the change on my box and it works as expected. nice information

thx

Receiver:2 x Uno4k SE (PLI 7.3 rel), 1 x ET9200 (PLI 4.0), NAS: 2 x QNAP 410, TV: LG 65C8llla, LG 47LB570V, LG 42LM615S, Sound: Yamaha RX-v663, Teufel System 5 THX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users