ET9000 SSD Xtrend crash

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 erwin288

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 26 January 2019 - 16:07

Hello together,

unfortunately i have a problem with my Xtrend ET9000 since i switched to a 1TB SSD. Before there was no problem with this box with this image, at all.

It crashes regularly, as soon as the disk is involved in any actions (e.g. simple replaying a recorded movie).

I use openpli 4.0. Recently i have updated the software via the build-in 'software update' function in the menu. But the issue stayed the same.

I enclosed a few crash logs. I have much more, but maybe someone can read the issue out of these few.

Thanks in advance

Attached Files

Re: ET9000 with SSD crashes #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,309 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 26 January 2019 - 17:07

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Navigation.py", line 60, in dispatchRecordEvent
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/Trashcan.py", line 57, in gotRecordEvent
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/Trashcan.py", line 84, in cleanIfIdle
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/threads.py", line 71, in deferToThread
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/base.py", line 989, in getThreadPool
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/internet/base.py", line 954, in _initThreadPool
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/python/threadpool.py", line 18, in <module>
ImportError: No module named contextlib
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method Navigation.dispatchRecordEvent of <Navigation.Navigation instance at 0xc38f58>>,(<enigma.iRecordableServicePtr; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'ePtr< iRecordableService > *' at 0x15a1fe0> >, 1)) failed)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)

and the others are similar.

There are a ton of reports from years ago with this same message. Has nothing to do with the new disk, but with some plugin you (recently) installed manually, which doesn't have its dependencies on order.

To fix it, login with telnet, and type the command:

opkg update
opkg install python-contextlib

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: ET9000 with SSD crashes #3 erwin288

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 January 2019 - 15:39

Thank you very much for this hint!

I'll post if problem is solved or any other issues come up

Re: ET9000 with SSD crashes #4 erwin288

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 28 February 2019 - 10:04

so, just to feedback:

could not repair the image according above commands.

I didn't want to spend the effort to debug.

I simply installed a new image. I installed "openpli6.2 stable release" and since that time my ET9000 works perfekt with my 1TB SSD.

Thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ET9000, SSD, Xtrend, crash

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users