Photo

A lot of import problems lately, import hangs on importing source ........

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Re: A lot of import problems lately, import hangs on importing source ........ #21 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,074 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 8 April 2019 - 07:52

You are perhaps using an older version of OpenATV or they didn't upgrade the plugin to the latest version.

To avoid confusion between EPGImport and XMLTVimport I asked them to mention XMLTVimport in there log and it was done.

https://github.com/o...75636c2a0cb0a7c

You won't find this string in EPGImport:

[EPGImport] Trying IPv6 first:

The log you show if clearly a bug that happens in an old version of XMLTV import, so I guess that you should consider to upgrade your image and all its plugins.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: A lot of import problems lately, import hangs on importing source ........ #22 Rob3rt

• 590 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 8 April 2019 - 08:52

No i am running the last stable (6.2) openatv image, i even reflashed it.

Tried the beta version (6.3) also and here i got the same issue.

I will post the problem in openatv forum aswell

Re: A lot of import problems lately, import hangs on importing source ........ #23 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,074 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 8 April 2019 - 14:24

Yes XMLTV Import is not maintained here and that's what you are using.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: A lot of import problems lately, import hangs on importing source ........ #24 Rob3rt

• 590 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 8 April 2019 - 14:36

Thx, but strange thing is that it is really named EPGimport (in applications menu) and not XMLTV import, also in download/remove list it is called epgimport, not xmltv import....

But i will report it in openatv forums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users