• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Raybobo

• 190 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 27 April 2019 - 04:47

Hi,

I had 2 or 3 times, programmed events in the timer list, that had not produced a record, and I cannot find it even in the already done timers.

I was in 6.2, and now for 3 days in 7, same thing.

I think that there was a conflict between some timers.

It seems to me that in previous versions of Op, when there was a conflict, in the programming screen, we had a message informing of the conflict, and I have not found this option in setup, and no message when programming an event.

Is that right or I have not find it?

Thanks for your answer.

LG Oled C9

Vu+Duo4KSe

Yamaha 5.1 system

Qnap NAS 2Tb

1 wife

2 childs

2 dogs

4 cats :D

Re: Op 6.2, Op 7, programmed event that diseappear #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,303 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 27 April 2019 - 11:38

Does your Enigma crash? Enigma keeps its config in memory, if it crashes it is not written to disk and your timer entry is lost.

You will always get a message about conflicting timers, and done timers are stored in the list until they expire. You can control is the the recording settings (expert settings, record), "Remove completed timers after (days)".

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Op 6.2, Op 7, programmed event that diseappear #3 Raybobo

• 190 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 28 April 2019 - 04:54

Does your Enigma crash? Enigma keeps its config in memory, if it crashes it is not written to disk and your timer entry is lost.

You will always get a message about conflicting timers, and done timers are stored in the list until they expire. You can control is the the recording settings (expert settings, record), "Remove completed timers after (days)".

Yes, I had 2 or 3 times a crash (in 6.2, more stable that 7 and only once a month, in 7 that I have installed 4 days ago, already 4 crashes but it's not the subject and I will rollback today in 6.2).

So, when programming an event I HAD NO message informing about a timer conflict, and my lost timers were not in the list, I have search for her to understand why I had not my records....

Or is there something to configure to have the conflict message that I have not seen?

LG Oled C9

Vu+Duo4KSe

Yamaha 5.1 system

Qnap NAS 2Tb

1 wife

2 childs

2 dogs

4 cats :D

Re: Op 6.2, Op 7, programmed event that diseappear #4 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,123 posts

+685
Excellent

Posted 28 April 2019 - 06:53

Without posting the crashlog here we cannot help...

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Programming event, conflict

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users