TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #21 mick80

• 254 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 13 July 2019 - 11:50

Okay, thanks! I'm not home right now and can't really put a finger on all of them, but off the top of my head, I'm positive that videomediaset and raireplay were on the fritz, while I'm not really sure about skyit. It'd be great if you could check all of these out when you get a chance. As for any others, I'll let you know, but if I see that I can live without them, I'll make do and say good riddance to them :D

I just checked your tunisia-dreambox directory, all three are still in the international section (videomediaset_2.0.0 - raireplay_1.0.6 - skyit_1.0.4).

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #22 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 13 July 2019 - 15:54

Hi 

i tested skyit and almost is running,however i did some changes and put 1.0.6 in the server,please check it for errors

screenshot-1195.png

screenshot-1196.png

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #23 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 13 July 2019 - 16:21

rai replay is alos working,updated also

screenshot-1198.png

screenshot-1199.png

screenshot-1197.png

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #24 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 13 July 2019 - 17:27

videomediasat is running now well

screenshot-1201.png

screenshot-1200.png

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #25 mick80

• 254 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 13 July 2019 - 17:51

Wow, that was super quick! Thank you! I'll check them all out later today.

As for other addons, I haven't had a chance to check yet, but is useriptv still available in version 14? I mean the addon that was in the programs section in version 13 to watch streams added to the iptvlist file.

Finally, have you made any remote shortcut changes in this version? For instance, which key clears out the search bar now? It used to be the mute key in 13, but it didn't seem to work in 14 when I tested it out last night. Can you share a list of the main remote shortcuts used in version 14?

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #26 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,260 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 13 July 2019 - 20:24

Just a question and a suggestions. As far I remember this plugin writes files into /etc/enigma2... isn’t an idea to move them to /etc/tsmedia or /etc/enigma2/tsmedia? So it does less interfere with the usual enigma2 settings, bouquets etc?

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #27 frank087234

• 178 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 13 July 2019 - 21:21

@matrix

i think these problems are due to using old versions of TSmedia or not updated.to check for that

install last updated TSmedia by the telnet command

restart enigma2 and see,should all errors mentioned cleared now

You fixed this problem before by modifying  downloader.py on BH .. 

@Matrix10

Edited by WanWizard, 26 August 2019 - 15:25.
Removed link due to violation of the forum rules

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #28 Matrix10

• 338 posts

+27
Good

Posted 14 July 2019 - 00:05

Is that a question for me ?,
that I can remember ,I have never modified  downloader.py.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #29 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 14 July 2019 - 04:28

Just a question and a suggestions. As far I remember this plugin writes files into /etc/enigma2... isn’t an idea to move them to /etc/tsmedia or /etc/enigma2/tsmedia? So it does less interfere with the usual enigma2 settings, bouquets etc?

I do not remember if i used etc/enigma2 in the past but for now i am using  /tmp/TSmedia for log and temporary files and /media/hdd/TSmedia for permanent  files like favorites

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #30 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 14 July 2019 - 04:30

@matrix

i think these problems are due to using old versions of TSmedia or not updated.to check for that

install last updated TSmedia by the telnet command

restart enigma2 and see,should all errors mentioned cleared now

You fixed this problem before by modifying  downloader.py on BH .. 

@Matrix10

TSmedia is running well in my vusolo2 blackholoe 3.0.9,i remember i had problem initially but do not remember how i solved it 

Edited by WanWizard, 26 August 2019 - 15:26.
Removed link due to violation of the forum rules

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #31 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 14 July 2019 - 04:38

The blackhole3.0.5  sysem file downloader.py has bug as crash error log states

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/lib/libinstaller/multiinstaller.py", line 98, in startDownload
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/lib/libinstaller/multiinstaller.py", line 355, in tryNextPackage
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/Downloader.py", line 40, in __init__
    scheme, host, port, path = client._parse(url)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute '_parse'

i fixed this error error in my blackhole downloader.py

will send the file to you if will fix the crash or not and to contact blackhole people to fix downloader.py

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #32 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 14 July 2019 - 04:55

Wow, that was super quick! Thank you! I'll check them all out later today.

As for other addons, I haven't had a chance to check yet, but is useriptv still available in version 14? I mean the addon that was in the programs section in version 13 to watch streams added to the iptvlist file.

Finally, have you made any remote shortcut changes in this version? For instance, which key clears out the search bar now? It used to be the mute key in 13, but it didn't seem to work in 14 when I tested it out last night. Can you share a list of the main remote shortcuts used in version 14?

Now i am using new keyboard for samsamsam as the default keyboard but kept the original also

now the new keyboard has good features not available in the default enigma keyboard some of these feature

-windows layout

-any language can be installed externally,no need to edit the code to implent new language  as well as flexibility in moving between keys also suggestion and history lists addeded

i changed some features from the original sss Keyboard like

reassigned blue to to toggle between suggestion,history and keyboard

reassigned yellow to switch between installed languages

added language flag instead the original language icon

the keyboard opened with last used keyboard language

i do not think there is shortcut for clear text but not difficult to add

screenshot-793.png

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #33 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,260 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 14 July 2019 - 07:10

I do not remember if i used etc/enigma2 in the past but for now i am using /tmp/TSmedia for log and temporary files and /media/hdd/TSmedia for permanent files like favorites
Nice... it might be I mixed it up with another plugin...

Edited by littlesat, 14 July 2019 - 07:11.

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #34 mick80

• 254 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 14 July 2019 - 07:18

Hey mfaraj57, just a few more things...

1. Sky works fine, so no problem there!

2. One of the addons that was still working in v13.1 and it's now down in v14 is "Rai Play", not "Rai Replay". I should have made myself more clear. Maybe it's no longer on your server, so I'm attaching the file here. This is the version I would like to use in v14. Attached File  plugin.video.raitv.zip   136.59KB   1 downloads

3. Videomediaset works okay after you released the new version yesterday. Still, I don't think this is the actual version I was using in v13.1, because after selecting a show episode there, TSmedia would show a bunch of downloadable mp4 video options (see following screenshot).

Attached File  grab.jpeg   189.2KB   3 downloads

This doesn't happen with the latest version for v14 you uploaded yesterday, as the video starts playing right away and can't be downloaded. I guess you made these changes to make videos downloadable a few months back, but only attached the zip file here for me to test it and never actually updated the addon. That's why the version you have on the server is slightly different. So, I'm attaching it here as well (it's 1.9.9). Attached File  videomediaset.zip   653.57KB   1 downloads

4. Diigo works great, but the previous version has these lines of code in default.py to read rss feeds off the "diigostreams" file.

feedfile1="d://TSmedia/diigostreams"
        feedfile2="/etc//TSmedia/diigostreams"

This made it way easier to quickly add and use new sources, while the latest version calls for manually editing the "genreliste" section in default.py and rebooting for the addon to pick up new sources. Could you possibly fix this version instead?Attached File  plugin.video.diigostreams.zip   31.48KB   2 downloads

5. Yeah, a shortcut to clear out the search bar would be very useful.

Edited by mick80, 14 July 2019 - 07:20.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #35 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:20

This file should solve the problem

just download to mentioned location

Attached Files

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #36 Matrix10

• 338 posts

+27
Good

Posted 14 July 2019 - 10:18

Thanks for the effort.

The problem is that Downloader.py
is unchanged is the same in Black Hole 3.0.6 / BH 3.0.8 / BH 3.0.9
And it is the same in VU + the original image and file.

I know plugin download works if I use Downloader.py
from Open Black Hole image.
This is not the case with the original VU + file, so not just the BH image.

Which means we have to change the original file to satisfy
and prevent error.
I'm not a coder and I do not know if this problem which is already present in the original VU + coding very long.
I looked at VU + orginal image from 2018 and that file is the same,and of course present in BH images.
I do not know if the BH coder wants to change it.
I'll ask him.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #37 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 14 July 2019 - 10:37

do you have downloader.py for 3.0.8 and 3.0.9?

i want to track the error why happened with 3.0.9

i do not think the error from downloader.py itself but from twisted web package included with 3.0.9

however i noticed that twisted web package included with blockhole is still 13.0 while in some images now about 17.0.

role of TSmedia just to pass two arguments for downloader.py one for link to download and the other for the target where to download,no more arguments needs from TSmedia and nothing changed between 3.0.9 and 3.0.8

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #38 Matrix10

• 338 posts

+27
Good

Posted 14 July 2019 - 10:56

downloader.py It is the same in 4K images BH 3.0.8 and BH 3.0.9 and VU+ coding.

Twisted web is replaced as I know
because it has created a problem with some important plugins.

It is probably a problem now.

Perhaps better to continue the discussion on BH forum.

Edited by Matrix10, 14 July 2019 - 10:57.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #39 Matrix10

• 338 posts

+27
Good

Posted 14 July 2019 - 11:36

Coder has resolved the download problem
and there will be an update for the image online.

Thanks

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #40 Abu Baniaz

• PLi® Contributor
  • 2,435 posts

+62
Good

Posted 14 July 2019 - 12:01

The virtual keyboard in images now looks more like a real keyboard. Does this plugin interfere with the virtual keyboard in the image?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users