• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #41 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 14 July 2019 - 14:12

No,

The virtual keyboard in images now looks more like a real keyboard. Does this plugin interfere with the virtual keyboard in the image?

No ,the keyboard comes with its own files and no interference at all with the system virtual keyboard.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #42 kookesam

• 151 posts

Neutral

Posted 14 July 2019 - 15:33

hello mfaraj57 almost all French plugins do not work nice dressing thanks.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #43 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 19 August 2019 - 10:35

New TSmedia addon TSmediaBox by yassinov

Great addon comparable with kodi exodus and include movies,series,netflix series,top imdb movies and series with cast and find actors as well as filter settings 

KIDS MODE ON/OFF
- Sort Media By : Trending , Popular, Top Rated, Recently Added, New
- Media Genre

- Language Info/Subs

for translation for other lnaguages use TSmedia subssupport

3d movies available for download

pOTVhFl.png

KDK9gXy.png

on9kZ4a.png

for TSmedia setup put this command in telnet window and restart enigma after completing setup

*removed*

for TSmediaBox addon setup:

TSmedia/movies/  add addon(blue button)

Note:

watching or downloading some contents may be illegal in your country,please check first

Edited by WanWizard, 26 August 2019 - 15:27.
Removed link due to violation of the forum rules

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #44 samsamsam

• 2,024 posts

+146
Excellent

Posted 26 August 2019 - 14:56

Copyright claim:

The software share in this thread contains licensed code.
Usage of this code in this software brake it's license making this software illegal.

I kindly ask administrators of this forum to not allow further sharing this software here.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #45 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,306 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 26 August 2019 - 15:28

I have removed the links. The forum rules are clear on this point, we don't accept any violation of copyright.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #46 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 27 August 2019 - 06:45

You removed link to ftp server where the installer scripts located ,what,s wrong with that?

where you want from me to put installer script?

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #47 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 27 August 2019 - 07:32

Kodi uses hundreds of external  programs and libraries under name of script.module.xx and because TSmedia originated as kodi similar software for enigma i am using external libraries but with care that got permission from original coders as i have done with script.module.subsupports and newly with samsamsam virtual keyboard,the coder of the later claimed that i do not have the licence to use his keyboard but simply he is lying and i have the email in which i got permission and ready to forward the email to anybody who do not believe me.

screenshot-934.png

@samsamsam what i have written not for you,so do not try to reply to me because i am not ready to start again endless discussion about the subject in which already discussed elsewhere more than 10 times.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #48 samsamsam

• 2,024 posts

+146
Excellent

Posted 27 August 2019 - 07:44

and again:

Copyright claim:

The software share in this thread contains licensed code.
Usage of this code in this software brake it's license making this software illegal.

I kindly ask administrators of this forum to not allow further sharing this software here.

My answer to which @mfaraj57 refers has nothing to do with my code. 

I answer to him that I do not have any problem and he can use as he what module which he wrote.

My code was released under custom license and usage of this code in the software shared here break this license.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #49 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,306 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 27 August 2019 - 12:27

You removed link to ftp server where the installer scripts located ,what,s wrong with that?

I suggest you sort out you issue with samsamsam, and play by the rules. Copyrights are there to be obeyed.  We are no party in that, and we don't want to be dragged into it.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #50 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 27 August 2019 - 16:12

@wanwizard

do you believe

wolf talking with sheep about love.

liar talking about honesty.

dirty man  talking about cleanliness.

if you believe that then believe 

samsamsam talking about legality,copyrights and licence.

what copyrights,legality and licence he is talking about?

in every line on his player codes steals something from others websites.

his player based on stealing data from websites and causing harm to these websites by clearing advertisements the only income for these websites.

where copyrights when let his code playing new movies or tv show or playing paid encrypted tv channel.

i have been here since 10 years and never braked the forum rules but he always jumps to my subjects as a monkey and opened personal issue to play his argue endless game and you finally instead banning him for his repeatedly breaking the rules  ,close my subjects.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #51 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,306 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 27 August 2019 - 16:52

I don't know. All I'm saying is that you two need to sort this out, we're stuck in the middle, we don't want to play the police man here, but we also don't want to condone illegal activities. 

As I'm an experienced developer myself, my 2cts:

• idea's can not be copyrighted
  • (implementation of) design patterns can not be copyrighted
  • generic code can not be copyrighted
  • reverse engineered code does not violate a copyright

But blatently copying functional pieces of code clearly violates copyright. So I agree with you that the easiest way to settle this issue, is to clearly point out what code exactly is used without permission, and to show the copyright is duly owned.

And I am very away of the fact that other players violate rights as well, which is why we don't include those in our feeds either, and don't allow them to be downloadable/installable from our forum. What people do by themselfs, using Google or other forums, is their problem. 

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #52 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 27 August 2019 - 17:20

@WanWizard

yes,agree with you totally and respects you all and appreciate your service to enigma community and i do not want by anyway to put you in the middle of us or take rule of policeman.

but he always starts,he discussed the subject with me in my home forum since few days but he insists on me as administrator to ban some members claimed that they stole his private updates for his closed subjects.banning my members this is my issue and do not accept anybody to say to me who or who not to ban.

but i want to cooperate with you to resolve this situation so i promised not to reply to him and stop talking about the subject here even he opens it again.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #53 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,306 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 27 August 2019 - 18:13

I'd say, over to samsamsam now. I hope he is willing to substantiate his claims, so we can sort this out.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #54 samsamsam

• 2,024 posts

+146
Excellent

Posted 27 August 2019 - 20:32

what copyrights,legality and licence he is talking about?

in every line on his player codes steals something from others websites.

his player based on stealing data from websites and causing harm to these websites by clearing advertisements the only income for these websites.

where copyrights when let his code playing new movies or tv show or playing paid encrypted tv channel.

As I wrote many times and you should be able to understand that E2iPlayer is website parser and it does not contains any "stolen" code.

So, please stop lying. You take my code licensed under custom license, please respect the license if you want to use it.

If you are talking about honor you take many code from E2iPlayer to your plugin, but I never take a code from you.

You also allow to share stolen from my private repo code on your Forum. You are talking about honor? OMG - You have to have neck to say things like that.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #55 samsamsam

• 2,024 posts

+146
Excellent

Posted 27 August 2019 - 20:36

I'd say, over to samsamsam now. I hope he is willing to substantiate his claims, so we can sort this out.

@mfaraj57

Took code, written by me, from https://gitlab.com/e2i/e2iplayer

which is licensed under https://gitlab.com/e...nd license.info

Please let me know if you need more explanation.

Regards,

Sam

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #56 samsamsam

• 2,024 posts

+146
Excellent

Posted 27 August 2019 - 20:39

And I am very away of the fact that other players violate rights as well,

As I wrote E2iPlayer is only website parser and I have layer opinion that it does not violate the law in any way (at least Polish law)

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #57 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 30 August 2019 - 17:24

I suggest you sort out you issue with samsamsam, and play by the rules. Copyrights are there to be obeyed.  We are no party in that, and we don't want to be dragged into it.

samsamsam virtual keyboard will be disabled in next TSmedia update and will be removed completely from the next version of TSmedia.

I do not need it anymore.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #58 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,123 posts

+685
Excellent

Posted 30 August 2019 - 18:45

You are free to use openpli’s virtual keyboard (and extend it)...

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #59 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 1 September 2019 - 08:35

Thanks  littlesat

already extended old version of openpli version for my needs but did not look yet for openpli 7.1 vkeyboad if has new features

however i have full control over the samsamsam keyboard and can use just the ideas to rewrite the code without any similarities in anythings to samsamsam one  and will better .dont not think using ideas need licence.Also new windows layout keyboard will be available to image builder and plugin writer to use it freely.

Edited by mfaraj57, 1 September 2019 - 08:39.

Re: TSmedia 14.0 with youtube-new #60 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,123 posts

+685
Excellent

Posted 1 September 2019 - 08:50

Thanks to Iansav our (and also vix and openatv) keyboard is also refreshed... so add the lists suff and you’re there. You do bot need in this case stuff someone claims a copyright on... it’s open source here... a gift so use it without getting in difficult discusssions.
Only thanks Iansav for his time he spend on it to serve this opensource community!
I suggest it would not be a big job to addapt sss idea to iansav’s pimped cross images keyboard.
Also I do everything for the opensource community.
P.s. Maybe iansav is also willing to help you to add the two lists... long live real opensource under gpll and people who respect gpl!

Edited by littlesat, 1 September 2019 - 08:57.

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users