Playback of recorded material

DM7020

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 scrappydoo

• 51 posts

Neutral

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:19

I've recently got a 7020 and installed Jade on it and it works very well (and have a 500 as well with iolite).

On the 500, you can playback a recorded program from an NFS mount etc, but if you want to go and watch something else, you can press Menu, TV. When you select Menu, File again, the program starts playing back from where you stopped watching. I've been unable to find out how to do this on the 7020, can anyone shed a bit of light on this?

I tried using autoplay in the settings, but that just starts from the beginning again.

Re: Playback of recorded material #2 dAF2000

• PLi® Ex-Leden
  • 14,151 posts

+52
Good

Posted 21 August 2008 - 06:58

The autoplay option is for: if you go to file mode, will the last file play or nothing at all? It has nothing to do about the location within the file.
About the location to start: if you press the stop button while playing it will create a marker. Next time you watch again, it will start there. Why it wouldn't work on a network share, I don't know yet.
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: http://openpli.org/wiki

Re: Playback of recorded material #3 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,684 posts

+1,741
Excellent

Posted 21 August 2008 - 07:40

I have no problem with this feature on a CIFS mount, so it shouldn't be a problem on an NFS mount as well, providing the box has write rights.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Playback of recorded material #4 scrappydoo

• 51 posts

Neutral

Posted 22 August 2008 - 05:11

I've not been pressing the stop button however, but simply selecting Menu, TV (which was you had to do in the previous version). So I will try hitting stop first.

thanks for suggestion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users