[Report] Crash log

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 LukeSky

• 28 posts

Neutral

Posted 14 September 2019 - 23:06

Ey, folks!!

I am new on this site and with openpli (from openplus). Really the image is great but I found me with crash error. For that reason, I had attached log error file.

My STB is Formuler3, and error was shown while I am installing CrossEpg from Plugins option.

Greetings.

Attached Files

Edited by LukeSky, 14 September 2019 - 23:08.

Re: [Report] Crash log #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,519 posts

+1,734
Excellent

Posted 15 September 2019 - 00:09

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 69, in action
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 49, in action
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 57, in okbuttonClick
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/BoundFunction.py", line 9, in __call__
  File "/openpli/oe/release-7.1/build/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg/0.8.6+gitrAUTOINC+e27dc03eb3-r0/git/src/enigma2/python/crossepg_main.py", line 86, in setup
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'lock'

From a quick glace at the code it looks like it isn't properly initialized, but as this is a third party app, we have no idea how it exactly works.

Maybe the author can respond?

Any particular reason you need CrossEPG? As a lot of it's functionality is already present in OpenPLi.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: [Report] Crash log #3 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,070 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 15 September 2019 - 10:43

Open Plus is not OpenPLi so please report your question to the right image owner.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: [Report] Crash log #4 LukeSky

• 28 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 September 2019 - 11:10

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 69, in action
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 49, in action
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 57, in okbuttonClick
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/BoundFunction.py", line 9, in __call__
  File "/openpli/oe/release-7.1/build/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg/0.8.6+gitrAUTOINC+e27dc03eb3-r0/git/src/enigma2/python/crossepg_main.py", line 86, in setup
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'lock'

From a quick glace at the code it looks like it isn't properly initialized, but as this is a third party app, we have no idea how it exactly works.

Maybe the author can respond?

Any particular reason you need CrossEPG? As a lot of it's functionality is already present in OpenPLi.

Yes, for download EPG from Movistar, with ipk "enigma2-plugin-mhw2movistarplus_1.0_mips32el.ipk". And I can program download daily.

But if that is possible do with OpenPLi I would appreciate it if you could refer me to a manual to do so. Thanks in advance.

Open Plus is not OpenPLi so please report your question to the right image owner.

When I referred to OpenPlus, I meant that I come from that image but that I currently have OpenPli. Therefore, your answer is not appropriate. Thanks.

Re: [Report] Crash log #5 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,229 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 15 September 2019 - 13:41

Looks like the plugin need an extra sanity check...

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: [Report] Crash log #6 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,519 posts

+1,734
Excellent

Posted 15 September 2019 - 13:50

Afaik Movistar EPG is present in the EPGimport source list, so no need for CrossEPG or another plugin.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: [Report] Crash log #7 LukeSky

• 28 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 September 2019 - 14:00

Afaik Movistar EPG is present in the EPGimport source list, so no need for CrossEPG or another plugin.

I did not see Movistar in Script List, for this reason I installed ipk. Thanks, I will explore that option.

Re: [Report] Crash log #8 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,519 posts

+1,734
Excellent

Posted 15 September 2019 - 14:32

Movistar is spanish, right? I have EPG on all those channels...

Attached File  1_0_1_18F6_7FD_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20190915143447.jpg   205.74KB   3 downloads

Re: [Report] Crash log #9 LukeSky

• 28 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 September 2019 - 15:59

Movistar is spanish, right? I have EPG on all those channels...

Yeah, could you say me how is you config? I am noob with this new image and I am lost. Thanks.

Re: [Report] Crash log #10 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,519 posts

+1,734
Excellent

Posted 15 September 2019 - 16:22

Install the EPGImport plugin (menu - plugins - green button, under extensions) and the EPGimport-rytec XMLTV definitions (same place).

Then go to menu - plugins, and open EPGImport. This is my config:

Attached File  1_0_1_18F6_7FD_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20190915161854.jpg   101.39KB   1 downloads

Do not import before 8:00, to make sure the latest updates are online.

Press the green button to save your config. That closes the plugin, so open it again, and press the Blue button (sources). Open "Rytec Espana XMLTV", and select the required channel collections.

Press green to save your selection, and press yellow to start a manual import to test your selection.

Re: [Report] Crash log #11 LukeSky

• 28 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 September 2019 - 19:03

Before of nothing, thanks.

I had installed epgimpor-rytec (20190731-r0.0) from Plugins-->Extensions. But it not showed even after restarting the SBT.

not-listed.png

I had checked that plugin was installed, and is listed:

installed.png

Even with Telnet:

telnet.png

What are I doing bad??

Re: [Report] Crash log #12 LukeSky

• 28 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 September 2019 - 19:14

Sorry for repost, but I have not privileges for edit post.

I didn't realize, when reading fast that I also had to install the epgimport. Sorry

Now, only I need know like set to save epg to hdd/usb. Thanks so much.

Re: [Report] Crash log #13 LukeSky

• 28 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 September 2019 - 19:55

EDIT: I had how I should do it. https://forums.openp...rt/#entry862400

Perfect!! @WanWizard, you was so kind. Thanks.

Re: [Report] Crash log #14 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,519 posts

+1,734
Excellent

Posted 15 September 2019 - 20:48

I didn't realize, when reading fast that I also had to install the epgimport. Sorry

Yeah, that was my first line. ;)

Now, only I need know like set to save epg to hdd/usb. Thanks so much.

Who would you want to do that? EPG is automatically saved when its needed. and reloaded on a restart. Other than that, EPG resides in memory.

Re: [Report] Crash log #15 LukeSky

• 28 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 September 2019 - 21:14

I did read that is not recommended for avoiding degratation memory of SBT at cause of overwriting... like with picons (set /media/xxx/picon instead of /usr/share/enigma2/picon).

Surely, I will be wrong.  :D

Re: [Report] Crash log #16 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,519 posts

+1,734
Excellent

Posted 15 September 2019 - 23:09

Unless you do very funny things, you won't wear out the memory in the box. Even the old DM7000 could easily handle 10.000 flash cycles, and all modern boxes have eMMC memory instead of old NAND flash.

For me the only valid reason to change the default path (which is something different than "save the EPG") is that on a usb, it will survive a flash (which I do serveral times a day).

You can change the path via menu - setup - system - EPG.

Re: [Report] Crash log #17 LukeSky

• 28 posts

Neutral

Posted 16 September 2019 - 12:50

Unless you do very funny things, you won't wear out the memory in the box. Even the old DM7000 could easily handle 10.000 flash cycles, and all modern boxes have eMMC memory instead of old NAND flash.

For me the only valid reason to change the default path (which is something different than "save the EPG") is that on a usb, it will survive a flash (which I do serveral times a day).

You can change the path via menu - setup - system - EPG.

Thanks for explanation, I didnt know about eMMC memory and NAND Flash (sounds me of PSP  :) ), surely wont change path. Regards!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users