Novice - PVR plugins

PVR XBMC KODI OPENPLI

• Please log in to reply
Er zijn 3 reacties in dit onderwerp

#1 ec8_civic

• 1 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 21 september 2019 - 09:09

Novice here and am dangerous with access to root, so take it easy on me :)

Morning all, recently lost access to IPTV service, and was told this will take a few days to rectify, so decided to fill in the idle time on my Solo2 with a software upgrade, alas, this ended up in a corruption and reboot loop, so decided it was time I moved to OpenPli 7.1, I was still on 6.2. 

After getting 7.1 up and running, was still left with no IPTV service, no decided to have a go at XBMC in the out-of-the-box plugin repository. Installed ok, which then fails to wget any addons. I spend the next 30 minutes trying to figure how to get XBMC addons working, but failed miserably, so... my target was realigned with KODI, which as of now, I have no clue how to install on 7.1, since it is not in the default plugin repo. 

Basically I would like to achieve some VOD access. Can anyone provide some simple steps, that will either get me XBMC working, or installing KODI successfully, or anything else that would achieve my VOD access target?

Yours Truly,

The novice.

Re: Novice - PVR plugins #2 foxbob

• 612 berichten

+18
Neutral

Geplaatst op 21 september 2019 - 10:59

Kodi on 7.1 is not for solo2.You need to build it yourself from the source.Or look for a plugin Plugin KodiDirect.

Re: Novice - PVR plugins #3 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46951 berichten

+541
Excellent

Geplaatst op 21 september 2019 - 19:13

Even if you're a novice, VOD/VOIP is mostly illegal so something not to be discussed here.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: Novice - PVR plugins #4 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 16974 berichten

+635
Excellent

Geplaatst op 22 september 2019 - 07:02

Yeah, you lost IPTV.

Read this for a change and you will understand:

http://www.eurojust....2019-09-18.aspx

Willy

~~Rytec Team~~
Maxytec Multibox SE OpenPli (used as mediaplayer)
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

Sat: 13E, 19.2E, 23.5E and 28.2E
*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PVR, XBMC, KODI, OPENPLI

0 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp

0 leden, 0 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers