Images Flashing Problem

DM7025

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 tundewonder

• 44 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 September 2008 - 15:45

I just flash my DreamBox 7025+ C with (pli-enigma2-iolite-dm7025-20080214-4239) today after flashing I reboot my DB and it was show Thank you for Choose PLI after it , my TV was not showing any images then the LCD display Language Seletion and click ok. Then, the DB LCD was blank. What should I do????

Re: Images Flashing Problem #2 pieterg

• PLi® Core member
  • 32,766 posts

+245
Excellent

Posted 1 September 2008 - 17:36

the TV is not switching to the correct scart input. You could switch your tv to the correct input manually.

PS, please don't PM people with questions you already posted on the forum.

Re: Images Flashing Problem #3 tundewonder

• 44 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 September 2008 - 17:58

the TV is not switching to the correct scart input. You could switch your tv to the correct input manually.

PS, please don't PM people with questions you already posted on the forum.

Alright, thanks for your respond. But when I reflash it with firmware of DB 7025+. It work well with it. I am using DB 7025+ C with Canal+ Total card (Finland), what should I do?

Re: Images Flashing Problem #4 pieterg

• PLi® Core member
  • 32,766 posts

+245
Excellent

Posted 1 September 2008 - 18:29

there are no separate images for cable or sat, you can use the same image. (sat or cable is autodetected).

I recognise the issue with 'no tv image after reboot', that's an issue with the latest versions of the 7025 drivers.
You'll have to switch your tv manually, and all should work like expected.

Re: Images Flashing Problem #5 tundewonder

• 44 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 September 2008 - 18:43

Yeah, thanks very much again, that is what I have been doing since. Even, I flash it the Jade version of PLI-Image it does same thing. As soon as the DB 7025 shows on the TV "Thanks you for choose PLI" then the DB LCD will not display anything and also TV, after 1-3 minutes the DB will display "Selection Language" if I click okay on my remote control then the LCD will not display anything again. I waited for some hours but nothing happen. Even, the Canal+ Total card I bought was not working at all with the DB.

Re: Images Flashing Problem #6 pieterg

• PLi® Core member
  • 32,766 posts

+245
Excellent

Posted 1 September 2008 - 20:03

When the lcd displays 'select language', I suggest you first set your tv to the right scart input, and then make the language selection.
That way, you might be able what comes next, when the lcd turns black.
A wizard should start, perhaps the wizard doesn't show anything on the lcd (I'm not sure)

Re: Images Flashing Problem #7 tundewonder

• 44 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 September 2008 - 20:45

Alright thanks for concern, I am thinking maybe there is somethingwrong with the file I downloaded (pli-enigma2-iolite-dm7025-20080214-4239)) early because the old file of DB 7025firmware is working and I even update it without changing anything onthe scart cable to TV. Perharps, this firmware should be test again (pli-enigma2-iolite-dm7025-20080214-4239)) or is there anybody who have comåplain similar issue. But only one issue now is that my Canal + Total card is not working, but my TV is working fine right now as before.

Re: Images Flashing Problem #8 pieterg

• PLi® Core member
  • 32,766 posts

+245
Excellent

Posted 1 September 2008 - 20:49

Why did you choose to download an old Iolite image, instead of our new Jade image? It could very well be that if there was such a bug in Iolite (though we haven't heard any such complaints back then) has been fixed by now, in Jade.

Re: Images Flashing Problem #9 tundewonder

• 44 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 September 2008 - 21:25

Thanks, First of all. I downloaded the latest version (pli-enigma2 jade), when I saw the problem then I downloaded this (iolite) version in order to try it. But same thing happen. Right now, I am retrying this (jade) version again.

Re: Images Flashing Problem #10 pieterg

• PLi® Core member
  • 32,766 posts

+245
Excellent

Posted 1 September 2008 - 22:18

ok, I didn't realise that.
Note that Iolite is no longer supported, so indeed you're better of using the latest image.

Re: Images Flashing Problem #11 tundewonder

• 44 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 September 2008 - 06:34

Yeah, I use the latest image it is same issue "When it got to Think Green" LCD goes Blank again and TV is not showing anything (Only snowing).

Re: Images Flashing Problem #12 Henksat

• 14,843 posts

+50
Good

Posted 2 September 2008 - 06:47

TV is not showing anything (Only snowing).

Choose the right input for your TV, first you must see anything on your screen.

Re: Images Flashing Problem #13 tundewonder

• 44 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 September 2008 - 07:16

Ok, I am using Scart cable and at the back of DB there are only two places where to put the scart cable (TV and VCR) so I put TV for TV and VCR for my DVDplayer. I have flash my DB back to Original Image and it is working without not changing the scart cable.

Re: Images Flashing Problem #14 pieterg

• PLi® Core member
  • 32,766 posts

+245
Excellent

Posted 2 September 2008 - 07:46

no, what we mean is use your TV remote, and press the 'ext' or 'av' key a few times till you see the signal.

Re: Images Flashing Problem #15 tundewonder

• 44 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 September 2008 - 17:44

Million thanks to you. infact, right now it is working like magic. Thanks again. Now how can I use mark my canal + Toatal card to work.

Million thanks to you, Million thanks to you, Million thanks to you, Million thanks to you, Million thanks to you

Re: Images Flashing Problem #16 tundewonder

• 44 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 September 2008 - 17:46

As from now I will start advertising your site to people around me and over the net. Million thanks to you, Million thanks to you, Million thanks to you, Million thanks to you

Re: Images Flashing Problem #17 Frenske

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 27,406 posts

+395
Excellent

Posted 2 September 2008 - 17:49

I advice that you first download CCcam in the softcam section under plugins.

After doing this you have to activate CCcam in the setup section under softcam / CI.
With your card placed in the reader upside down it'lll work properly.
Sometimes you need to reboot the box.

Re: Images Flashing Problem #18 tundewonder

• 44 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 September 2008 - 18:29

Do I need to download Ccam manually Or Through SoftwareUp inside my DB ?

Re: Images Flashing Problem #19 Frenske

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 27,406 posts

+395
Excellent

Posted 2 September 2008 - 18:35

Push menu - plugins and downloads - green button - softcams - CCcam.
If there's no CCcam, I asume you already downloaded it.

After downloading you do following.

Menu - setup - softcam / CI - Softcam setup - select with left / right button the desired softcam (CCcam) - Push green button and exit menu.

It couldn't harm to read carefully what I wrote. :wink:

Re: Images Flashing Problem #20 tundewonder

• 44 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 September 2008 - 19:17

Thanks for your respond. I couldn't find CCam and assumed, it has been installed. Then I went to Menu -->SetUp-->SoftCam/Cl-->SoftUpcam SetUp, Here I saw

SoftCam-----------None
Cardserver-------None

There are four different buttons with colours.

I use my remote by pressing Left and Right arrows but nothing happened.

I'm missing something??

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DM7025

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users