Photo

help hotkey function

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Re: help hotkey function #21 zaccomass

• 117 posts

Neutral

Posted 14 October 2019 - 14:34

Better consider trying to obtain a 'full' enigma2 capable remote instead of keeping this enigma1 remote...

I can't understand, I'd like an example thanks

Re: help hotkey function #22 mrvica

• 1,227 posts

+82
Good

Posted 14 October 2019 - 19:31

#!/bin/sh

# !message.sh
/usr/bin/wget -q -O /dev/null "http://127.0.0.1/web/message?text=Hallo!!!....&type=1&timeout=10"

this works here, for testing I assigned it to long blue, all ok

Re: help hotkey function #23 zaccomass

• 117 posts

Neutral

Posted 14 October 2019 - 20:30

#!/bin/sh

# !message.sh
/usr/bin/wget -q -O /dev/null "http://127.0.0.1/web/message?text=Hallo!!!....&type=1&timeout=10"

this works here, for testing I assigned it to long blue, all ok

Do I have to copy all the content to the file !message.sh?

Re: help hotkey function #24 mrvica

• 1,227 posts

+82
Good

Posted 14 October 2019 - 21:02

yes

Re: help hotkey function #25 zaccomass

• 117 posts

Neutral

Posted 14 October 2019 - 21:31

I just tried it wrong. if I send the command from the shell, otherwise assigning the key does not work. I attach the .sh file

Attached Files

Re: help hotkey function #26 Pike_Bishop

• 1,130 posts

+72
Good

Posted 15 October 2019 - 00:17

Hi,

you know, first your script must to directory /usr/script on your box , and if you named the script as example "!message.sh" you must set it executable

with the following command in telnet or ssh;

chmod 755 /usr/script/!message.sh

it is also important that you create your scripts only with a linux compatible editor as example with notepad++

try this and name it !message.sh;

#!/bin/sh

BOXIP=http://localhost
WGET=/usr/bin/wget

sleep 3
$WGET -O - -q "$BOXIP/web/message?text=Hallo%21%21%21%2E%2E%2E%2E&type=1&timeout=10" > /dev/null

exit

it has a sleep now (sleep 3) this means if you start the script that the message is coming after 3 seconds.

good luck.

regards

Pike

Receiver: VU Ultimo 4K, Octagon SF8008 4K, Gigablue Quad 4K

Image: OpenPLI-8.3

Re: help hotkey function #27 zaccomass

• 117 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 October 2019 - 06:50

Hi,

you know, first your script must to directory /usr/script on your box , and if you named the script as example "!message.sh" you must set it executable

with the following command in telnet or ssh;

chmod 755 /usr/script/!message.sh

it is also important that you create your scripts only with a linux compatible editor as example with notepad++

try this and name it !message.sh;

#!/bin/sh

BOXIP=http://localhost
WGET=/usr/bin/wget

sleep 3
$WGET -O - -q "$BOXIP/web/message?text=Hallo%21%21%21%2E%2E%2E%2E&type=1&timeout=10" > /dev/null

exit

it has a sleep now (sleep 3) this means if you start the script that the message is coming after 3 seconds.

good luck.

regards

Pike

Hi Pike, I thank you for the answer, I did as you say, positioned the script /usr/script/!message.sh then besides the 755 attributes I also executed the dos2unix of the script but anyway it doesn't go. Only from the shell yes. I tried, in hotkey, to assign it to the Blue and Blue Long button but the script does not start.

Re: help hotkey function #28 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,273 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 15 October 2019 - 08:12

This 'will' introduce a kind of 'race' condition. When you press e.g. menu or something else when before the 3 seconds are passed...

This is always a tricky work-a-round and not recommended.

The solution of this specific user is to manipulate that xml file.

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: help hotkey function #29 zaccomass

• 117 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 October 2019 - 08:17

This 'will' introduce a kind of 'race' condition. When you press e.g. menu or something else when before the 3 seconds are passed...

This is always a tricky work-a-round and not recommended.

The solution of this specific user is to manipulate that xml file.

Which XML file is to be manipulated? but above all how to do? You can have a typical example ....

maybe to assign to the keys
TV=PLAY
RADIO=PAUSE
TEXT=FORWARD
HELP=REWIND

Important....I need the keys to interact when streaming is in progress

Edited by zaccomass, 15 October 2019 - 08:21.

Re: help hotkey function #30 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,273 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 15 October 2019 - 08:22

This will also solve nothing as you suddenly missed the color buttons.... And you need the color buttons aswell

Edited by littlesat, 15 October 2019 - 08:22.

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: help hotkey function #31 zaccomass

• 117 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 October 2019 - 08:28

so you can use these keys since the colored ones don't go!

Attached Files

Re: help hotkey function #32 zaccomass

• 117 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 October 2019 - 08:30

This will also solve nothing as you suddenly missed the color buttons.... And you need the color buttons aswell

In fact, I want to assign (only in the streaming phase) the keys below the colored keys

Re: help hotkey function #33 zaccomass

• 117 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 October 2019 - 08:55

I would like to point out that I am using Openpli 4

Re: help hotkey function #34 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,273 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 15 October 2019 - 09:21

As far I remember this remote has a shift function. So you can press another button and then the color button and the function below the the button was executed... But it is a long long long time ago I used this old type style DMM remote...

If so no change at all is needed... You just need to use the shift button (not nice, but that happens when the remote has lack of buttons).

https://www.manualsl...?page=99#manual

Edited by littlesat, 15 October 2019 - 09:24.

Re: help hotkey function #35 zaccomass

• 117 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 October 2019 - 09:24

As far I remember this remote has a shift function. So you can press another button and then the color button and the function below the the button was executed... But it is a long long long time ago I used this old type style DMM remote...

If so no change at all is needed....

https://www.manualsl...?page=99#manual

the problem is to understand which other key should be pressed !!! I tried shift but it doesn't go ....

meanwhile I did a test with image 6.2 and the scripts work but since for personal reasons I have to stay with 4.0 I wanted to ask if I can recover by updating something, thanks

Edited by zaccomass, 15 October 2019 - 09:27.

Re: help hotkey function #36 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,273 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 15 October 2019 - 09:25

The best solution is try to get a decent remote with sufficient buttons. Using this remote is always work-a-round thinks.

Re: help hotkey function #37 zaccomass

• 117 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 October 2019 - 09:31

The best solution is try to get a decent remote with sufficient buttons. Using this remote is always work-a-round thinks.

I can somehow make my 4.0 compatible with the use of scripts in hotkeys, which is already enough for me, thanks
given that with 6.0 they work? I repeat I don't want to change my image, I prefer 4.0

Edited by zaccomass, 15 October 2019 - 09:32.

Re: help hotkey function #38 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,273 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 15 October 2019 - 12:11

The best way (as 4.0 doesn't get updates anymore) you can adapt the xml file regarding the keymapping.

Re: help hotkey function #39 zaccomass

• 117 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 October 2019 - 12:24

The best way (as 4.0 doesn't get updates anymore) you can adapt the xml file regarding the keymapping.

give me a hand please modify it

Which XML file is to be manipulated? but above all how to do? You can have a typical example ....

maybe to assign to the keys
TV=PLAY
RADIO=PAUSE
TEXT=FORWARD
HELP=REWIND

Important....I need the keys to interact when streaming is in progress

Edited by zaccomass, 15 October 2019 - 12:25.

Re: help hotkey function #40 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,273 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 15 October 2019 - 13:13

Change this file

https://github.com/O...data/keymap.xml

it is located on /usr/share/enigma2 on your box

Just an example...

<map context="InfobarSeekActions">
                               <key id="KEY_PREVIOUSSONG" mapto="seekBack" flags="b"/>
                               <key id="KEY_NEXTSONG" mapto="seekFwd" flags="b"/>
                               <key id="KEY_PREVIOUSSONG" mapto="seekBackManual" flags="l"/>
                               <key id="KEY_NEXTSONG" mapto="seekFwdManual" flags="l"/>
                               <key id="KEY_PLAYPAUSE" mapto="playpauseService" flags="m"/>
-                               <key id="KEY_PAUSE" mapto="pauseService" flags="m"/>
+                               <key id="KEY_YELLOW" mapto="pauseService" flags="m"/>
                               <key id="KEY_PLAY" mapto="unPauseService" flags="m"/>
                               <key id="KEY_REWIND" mapto="seekBack" flags="b"/>
                               <key id="KEY_FASTFORWARD" mapto="seekFwd" flags="b"/>
                               <key id="KEY_REWIND" mapto="seekBackManual" flags="l"/>
                               <key id="KEY_FASTFORWARD" mapto="seekFwdManual" flags="l"/>
                               <key id="KEY_PREVIOUS" mapto="jumpPreviousMark" flags="m"/>
                               <key id="KEY_NEXT" mapto="jumpNextMark" flags="m"/>
                               <key id="KEY_LEFT" mapto="seekBack" flags="m"/>
                               <key id="KEY_RIGHT" mapto="seekFwd" flags="m"/>
                               <key id="KEY_OK" mapto="okButton" flags="m"/>
                               <key id="KEY_1" mapto="seekdef:1" flags="m"/>
                               <key id="KEY_3" mapto="seekdef:3" flags="m"/>
                               <key id="KEY_4" mapto="seekdef:4" flags="m"/>
                               <key id="KEY_6" mapto="seekdef:6" flags="m"/>
                               <key id="KEY_7" mapto="seekdef:7" flags="m"/>
                               <key id="KEY_9" mapto="seekdef:9" flags="m"/>
                </map>

Edited by littlesat, 15 October 2019 - 13:14.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users