Blacklisted companies/teams/persons

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
59 replies to this topic

Re: Blacklisted companies/teams/persons #41 Persian Prince

• 1,982 posts

+247
Excellent

Posted 1 February 2021 - 09:48

https://github.com/O...gma2-openvision is open again so no need for invitations anymore.

Open Vision sources: https://github.com/OpenVisionE2

Re: Blacklisted companies/teams/persons #42 zeros

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,635 posts

+61
Good

Posted 4 February 2021 - 06:37

I miss for OV-oe-core.  :)

DM920UHD DVB-S2X TRIPLE tuner + Triple M.S tuner DVB-S2X, DVB-T2/T, QboxHD, QboxHD Mini, Icecrypt T2300HD,
Qviart Lunix3 4K, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB & 8GB

Vertex 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz

Re: Blacklisted companies/teams/persons #43 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,123 posts

+685
Excellent

Posted 4 February 2021 - 06:55

Maybe they keep that part closed....

Edited by littlesat, 4 February 2021 - 06:55.

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: Blacklisted companies/teams/persons #44 satforindo

• 61 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 February 2021 - 07:09

Please edit first post and add OV to the list, as this thread was meant to.

Re: Blacklisted companies/teams/persons #45 zeros

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,635 posts

+61
Good

Posted 4 February 2021 - 09:49

Maybe they keep that part closed....

That means partially closed, that means closed IMHO. But I'm just a little tester here, I'm not in favour or against, I wish it would improve, the users don't fool around and everyone would be happy. On the other hand, I understand why Prince wants to do this. OV has done great things, it's clear, but there are things I don't like, but I'm just one of many here.

DM920UHD DVB-S2X TRIPLE tuner + Triple M.S tuner DVB-S2X, DVB-T2/T, QboxHD, QboxHD Mini, Icecrypt T2300HD,

Re: Blacklisted companies/teams/persons #46 rantanplan

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,760 posts

+81
Good

Posted 4 February 2021 - 13:01

There is nothing to understand.
PP has completely disqualified itself as far as the idea of ​​open source is concerned.
He received input from all possible sources and users and has now declared it his property.
This is a big mess.
He also used your work, as he did with many others.
The basic idea should always be to distribute such information and make it accessible to everyone.
This egoism then to complain that others use it is appalling.
He cheated everyone who helped to collect various data and some are still not clear about what happened there.
It is simply a cheek of his to point out Sources theft now. If someone steals something, it's him!
He pulled everything together that he received from many people.
Played off many users against each other here.
It caused a lot of stress here.
Much of what he presents as his idea is just a cheek and just taking over from open sources.
There is no reason whatsoever why he took the right to defame other forums even then. What arrogance ?!

In principle one could upload all sources regarding OV again quickly, but what for?
The whole thing is boycotted and closed.
He thinks he's important, tsss?
Should he believe I don't care.
This is all about tech and he's a mediocre coder.
One of many.
Another person of many who can be very disappointed.

greetings

Re: Blacklisted companies/teams/persons #47 Persian Prince

• 1,982 posts

+247
Excellent

Posted 4 February 2021 - 17:55

I have a proposal, can we add to the Ban list also OpenVison ? As it went Private with sources of all open source developpers.

And when we talk about NDS, I think that some people should remember what really happen instead of talking about thing they have no clue about, for all original pieces and documents, as well as BBC One Panorama program (only in Flash) see the link below (CT was an NDS Spy who spied on all the good guys),

http://www.murdochspirates.com/

TS

Where are the sources for http://www.toysoft.net ?

or

https://jb8a8f8.com/support/index.php ?

;)

Re: Blacklisted companies/teams/persons #48 Persian Prince

• 1,982 posts

+247
Excellent

Posted 4 February 2021 - 18:05

And to the rest:

Honestly I don't care what you think or what you do, you could write stories or do what you want.

Our enigma2 repo is open and if somebody wants to compile OV he could using the old sources so I don't get your point at all.

I only get one thing: if someone is after our recent OE means he wants to do something nasty ;)

Our OE will NEVER be open again as I don't want unauthorized persons to be able to compile what I compile, not so hard to understand.

Re: Blacklisted companies/teams/persons #49 zeros

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,635 posts

+61
Good

Posted 4 February 2021 - 19:25

Then goodbye, Sir, and sorry for that.

Re: Blacklisted companies/teams/persons #50 storm_breaker092

• 3 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 5 February 2021 - 19:12

Then goodbye, Sir, and sorry for that.

+1 

Im not sorry .He became into what was againts -to the otherside.The blacklisted .Now will keep stealing in private .If your images was somehow used , was because of the pli team , who have many users , like and support it, deffenetly not because of you , otherwise you would have kept the "first persion empire" image and not moved to openpli , but it is more easy , pli do the main job and you touch here and there and then mine image, mine source ........

Re: Blacklisted companies/teams/persons #51 mrvica

• 1,218 posts

+80
Good

Posted 5 February 2021 - 19:52

most people will be fine without sources, what more important is, the image are still being checked out

openvision-test-images-by-persianprince (mediafire.com)

Re: Blacklisted companies/teams/persons #52 jenseneverest

• 65 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 7 February 2021 - 00:23

And to the rest:

Honestly I don't care what you think or what you do, you could write stories or do what you want.

Our enigma2 repo is open and if somebody wants to compile OV he could using the old sources so I don't get your point at all.

I only get one thing: if someone is after our recent OE means he wants to do something nasty ;)

Our OE will NEVER be open again as I don't want unauthorized persons to be able to compile what I compile, not so hard to understand.

Define "nasty" 

The whole idea of open source is for it to be used. Experimented on, changed, added to, modified and in return you may get some of the changes back.

Exactly what you were doing, to Pli and all the other open teams work.

otherwise you would have kept the "first persion empire" image and not moved to openpli 

A leopard never changes it spots.

Closed vision on sale soon.....

Re: Blacklisted companies/teams/persons #53 Freon

• 216 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 12 February 2021 - 09:03

:)  I read the whole thing. History repeating itself. I remember the times with Magic Module (Dream property), this flash is original - that one is not :)

Than emerged Matrix CAM, Jocker.... 

Now the source. Enigma2 is driven from enigma, and enigma is firstly written for Dbox (Sagem or Nokia). Originally it was an open source done by enthusiasts.

The wheel turns around (but with different hardware / software). 360 degrees, and back to 0 sooo many times!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

Re: Blacklisted companies/teams/persons #54 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,123 posts

+685
Excellent

Posted 12 February 2021 - 09:25

Enigma was never written for dbox... Dr overflow was made for dbox and neutrino for dbox-2....

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: Blacklisted companies/teams/persons #55 Freon

• 216 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 12 February 2021 - 09:35

Yes true, but it was a start for E2 (And I wrote wrong Dbox2)

But that was not the main point :) Main point is that the wheel is turning around constantly for some years now.

Edited by Freon, 12 February 2021 - 09:36.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

Re: Blacklisted companies/teams/persons #56 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,123 posts

+685
Excellent

Posted 12 February 2021 - 09:43

Our goal is opensource. What others do with it shamelessly, let it b(l)e(ed).. We cannot influence them... the only thing we can do is just mention it is not nice....

Edited by littlesat, 12 February 2021 - 09:45.

Re: Blacklisted companies/teams/persons #57 Tech

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 14,598 posts

+458
Excellent

Posted 25 February 2021 - 14:53

Enigma was never written for dbox... Dr overflow was made for dbox and neutrino for dbox-2....

I've seen enigma running on a dbox2....

If I'm right, by that time it was called EliteDVB and later renamed into Enigma....

Aan de rand van de afgrond is een stap voorwaarts niet altijd vooruitgang....

On the edge of the abyss, a step forward is not always progress....

Re: Blacklisted companies/teams/persons #58 Toysoft

• 36 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 3 May 2023 - 11:33

Hello, hope you are in good health,

Now it's the turn of OpenATV to boycott and ban... surprise, all the team is laughing there, we had a good laugh... After your 3 years of failures to have a good solution available for the new Dreamboxes, in fact still today you have no solution at all for your ClosedVision or NoVision, also with a copy/paste from OpenATV repositories to your NV/CV amlogic... so if I count well it's 72 months you are still not capable of giving birth to some solution... DreamOne and DreamTwo running smoothly here with OpenPLi/OpenATV/PurE2/OpenBlackHole, and we would love to see the DreamSeven as well that is on it's first stages, with April release of the first Dream multi box image.

About your first question, ask for BlackHole source code to DreamElite Team, as DE-OpenBlackHole BH v1.4 was just a patched DreamElite BlackHole 1.3.3D image (with a lot of closed source on it from DreamElite, you didn't added them to the Ban list... they are definitely missing), I bet perhaps you are too young to know about it as it was released for DM800HDpvr 14 years ago, I understand your feeling as a teenager there is these hormones highs and lows that gets you in such moons.

See :

https://mega.nz/#!M44ynYBB!xAP2dV7MWulM_18zpd-LTF4ofEtI-VpymRjncFiRVic

And about jb8a8f8, that's an hardware forum, to repair your boxes that have no more warranty... you didn't seen it, and let's return to the old age 8a8f8 forum that was Ferrari patched images, who gave birth to Sim2 Team that they forked to their own way with Broadcom Top head distributor in China that took over all clone box manufacturers forcing them to buy their Sim2 2.01 if they wanted from Broadcom the chipset for the DM800HDpvr, then DM800HDse, DM500HD...

Funny how much you talk, but it's important first to be informed and then talk, as otherwise you look like much as a teenager with hormones highs and lows.

TS

I have a proposal, can we add to the Ban list also OpenVison ? As it went Private with sources of all open source developpers.

And when we talk about NDS, I think that some people should remember what really happen instead of talking about thing they have no clue about, for all original pieces and documents, as well as BBC One Panorama program (only in Flash) see the link below (CT was an NDS Spy who spied on all the good guys),

http://www.murdochspirates.com/

TS

Where are the sources for http://www.toysoft.net ?

or

https://jb8a8f8.com/support/index.php ?

;)

Re: Blacklisted companies/teams/persons #59 Persian Prince

• 1,982 posts

+247
Excellent

Posted 3 May 2023 - 12:07

Are you retarded or something?

Waking an old topic which can be closed/removed/archived?

We don't have any problem with ATV and we cooperate always.

@PLi moderators please close/remove/archive this old topic.

Re: Blacklisted companies/teams/persons #60 Frenske

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 27,380 posts

+393
Excellent

Posted 3 May 2023 - 16:46

Just closed this topic. I am not interested in these kind of inflammatory posts.

Mijn schotel is een T90 met 10 LNB's. Daarnaast voor de fun nog een draaibaar systeem met een Triax TD 78.

Dreamboxen heb ik niet meer echt actief. Verder heb ik ook nog een een VU+ duo2 met 500Gb harddisk + een VU+ Uno, Zero, Solo 4K, Ultimo 4K, Zero 4K, Uno 4Kse. + ook nog een Xtrend ET7x00. Daarnaast heb ik ook nog diverse andere modellen w.o. een Formuler F4, ET8500, ET7500, Mut@nt 2400HD, Xsarius Fusion HD se en verder nog wel het e.e.a. waarmee op verzoek vanalles wordt getest. Iemand moet het tenslotte doen. ;) :)
Los van de eerder genoemde modellen heb ik nog wel een rits aan testsamples als Mut@nt 2400HD, HD60, GB UE4K, GB Trio4K, Maxitec Multibox combo en Twin, Octagon sf8008, sf8008 mini en last but nog least enkele modellen van het Grieks Duitse Edision.

Voor centrale opslag van media gebruik ik een Qnap 219P 
met tweemaal 2 Tb harddisks + een Synology DS414 met 12 Tb Totale opslag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: Just one click away from this "solutioncentre".

Als ik alles al wist hoefde ik ook niets te vragen. If I had all the knowledge I had no questions at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users