Photo

Changed LNB and SatCR setting, receiver booting and booting...

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Re: Changed LNB and SatCR setting, receiver booting and booting... #21 nor50

• 423 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 2 November 2019 - 00:01

I see errors in the 2 last, but I started with 3-4 at first to get picture. I guess 6 tuners will be enough for me.

VU+ Ultimo 4K, 19.2, 13, 4.8 E via switch on input/tuner 1. 1W. Inverto Unicable II LNB IDLU-32UL40 on input/tuner 2. OpenPLi 8.3

Re: Changed LNB and SatCR setting, receiver booting and booting... #22 Abu Baniaz

• PLi® Contributor
  • 2,439 posts

+62
Good

Posted 2 November 2019 - 01:08

you can't use all 6 leaf tuners for 0.8. At least two of them have to be used for the two sats on the equipment attached to tuner A.

Do the following:
Set tuner A as not connected/shared. Set it as normal.

Tuner C shared/connected to tuner A. set that as per your switch configuration.

Tuner D shared/connected to Tuner A. Set that as per your switch configuration.

Tuner B is not sharing/connected with anything. it has its own signal source. So make sure connected is set as off.
Set that as unicable LNB, manufacturer, model, use first SCR.

Tuner E is sharing/connected to same equipment as what is attached to tuner B. So, connected = Yes. Select tuner B as the shared/connected from option. SCR should be second in list.

Tuner F, similar to E. Just use next SCR. Remember, you are sharing/connected what is physically attached to tuner B.

Tuner G, similar to E/F. Use next SCR.

Tuner H, similar to E/F/G. Use next SCR.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.

Re: Changed LNB and SatCR setting, receiver booting and booting... #23 Abu Baniaz

• PLi® Contributor
  • 2,439 posts

+62
Good

Posted 2 November 2019 - 01:12

Above post is based on you using a unicable switch to tuner A. Not a diseqc switch. I got this information from your earlier picture.

If you are not using a unicable switch, please say so.

Re: Changed LNB and SatCR setting, receiver booting and booting... #24 nor50

• 423 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 2 November 2019 - 01:33

I'm NOT using a unicable switch! I have one cable from Diseqc with 3 lnb's to input one, and one cable from one Unicable to input 2.

VU+ Ultimo 4K, 19.2, 13, 4.8 E via switch on input/tuner 1. 1W. Inverto Unicable II LNB IDLU-32UL40 on input/tuner 2. OpenPLi 8.3

Re: Changed LNB and SatCR setting, receiver booting and booting... #25 Abu Baniaz

• PLi® Contributor
  • 2,439 posts

+62
Good

Posted 2 November 2019 - 02:46

oops, sorry.

Tuner A is not sharing cable from anything, so connected = no. Set it as simple, diseqc ABCD, populate each port with correct satellite.

Tuner B. I have described above.

Tuners C- H are all sharing the signal wire attached to tuner B. So connected = Yes, connected to tuner B.

Tuner C = SCR 2
Tuner D= SCR 3
Tuner E = SCR 4
Tuner F = SCR 5
Tuner G = SCR 6
Tuner H = SCR 7

Re: Changed LNB and SatCR setting, receiver booting and booting... #26 nor50

• 423 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 3 November 2019 - 17:36

The blue lines is locigal for me, the others not... Sorry, LNB on picture 1 should not be blue...

Attached Files

Edited by nor50, 3 November 2019 - 17:38.

Re: Changed LNB and SatCR setting, receiver booting and booting... #27 Abu Baniaz

• PLi® Contributor
  • 2,439 posts

+62
Good

Posted 3 November 2019 - 20:47

The LNB is programmable, you can then combine them assign positions. If you have not done this, all the positions must be 1.

Your program tuners to match what is attached to them. Do you have more than one LNB attached to physical tuner B? Please put them all back to LNB 1. General rule of thumb is that if anything has not been mentioned, leave it as default. Nobody mentioned positions or LNB numbers, there was no need to change those or anything else not mentioned.

Please see these threads
https://www.world-of...-using-Unicable
https://www.world-of...-0PP-FBC-tuners

Edited by Abu Baniaz, 3 November 2019 - 20:48.

Re: Changed LNB and SatCR setting, receiver booting and booting... #28 nor50

• 423 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 4 November 2019 - 00:00

OK, now Tuner B to H has been stored with LNB 1. Next question: Position. 1-4 are the choices. And then Connected. What to choose there? Ig green, what connected to?

Re: Changed LNB and SatCR setting, receiver booting and booting... #29 nor50

• 423 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 4 November 2019 - 00:38

Just to test, I have now moved the 0.8 west to input 1 on the receiver.

Re: Changed LNB and SatCR setting, receiver booting and booting... #30 nor50

• 423 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 4 November 2019 - 00:56

Then it looks like everything works as it should!

Re: Changed LNB and SatCR setting, receiver booting and booting... #31 Frenske

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 27,393 posts

+394
Excellent

Posted 5 November 2019 - 12:03

Just for testing purposes I installed a kind of equal setup in a Solo 4K equipped with three tuners. The first are the FBC tuners and the last is a twin cable tuner.

My test setup looks like this.

• Tuner A. Diseqc mode where (in this specific case) only gate 3-4 are used to receive Astra 2 and Hotbird.
  • Tuner B is setup as main tuner for Unicable II setup with two satellites, Astra 1-3. Alle other tuners are connected to tuner B.
  • Tuner C is my twin cable tuner for Ziggo

I started in total 12 simultatious recordings which all worked well. As you see all tuners are taken by about 12 simultane recordings devided over all tuners.

Attached File  unicable plus setup.PNG   1.5MB   0 downloads

Mijn schotel is een T90 met 10 LNB's. Daarnaast voor de fun nog een draaibaar systeem met een Triax TD 78.

Dreamboxen heb ik niet meer echt actief. Verder heb ik ook nog een een VU+ duo2 met 500Gb harddisk + een VU+ Uno, Zero, Solo 4K, Ultimo 4K, Zero 4K, Uno 4Kse. + ook nog een Xtrend ET7x00. Daarnaast heb ik ook nog diverse andere modellen w.o. een Formuler F4, ET8500, ET7500, Mut@nt 2400HD, Xsarius Fusion HD se en verder nog wel het e.e.a. waarmee op verzoek vanalles wordt getest. Iemand moet het tenslotte doen. ;) :)
Los van de eerder genoemde modellen heb ik nog wel een rits aan testsamples als Mut@nt 2400HD, HD60, GB UE4K, GB Trio4K, Maxitec Multibox combo en Twin, Octagon sf8008, sf8008 mini en last but nog least enkele modellen van het Grieks Duitse Edision.

Voor centrale opslag van media gebruik ik een Qnap 219P 
met tweemaal 2 Tb harddisks + een Synology DS414 met 12 Tb Totale opslag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: Just one click away from this "solutioncentre".

Als ik alles al wist hoefde ik ook niets te vragen. If I had all the knowledge I had no questions at all.

Re: Changed LNB and SatCR setting, receiver booting and booting... #32 Abu Baniaz

• PLi® Contributor
  • 2,439 posts

+62
Good

Posted 5 November 2019 - 13:00

He started a different thread. In one of the screenshots, you can see that he has configured one of the tuners incorrectly. 0.8 is also configured on the tuner that is hooked up to the diseqc switch even though he does not have equipment to receive  0.8 on the diseqc switch.

https://forums.openp...n/#entry1121912

Edited by Abu Baniaz, 5 November 2019 - 13:01.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users