[movieretitle] Please add virtual keyboard + larger input fields

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Qu@rk

• 85 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 1 January 2020 - 16:36

I used EMC (Enhanced Movie Center) and it has its own "movieretitle" with a virtual keyboard.

Now I am missing a virtual keyboard with "movieretitle".

Without the virtual keyboard it is very difficult to alter longer descriptions etc.

It would be perfect if it was possible to show both types of the virtual keyboard, the keypad-keyboard and the full virtual keyboard.

I saw this while testing the VTi image and it was very helpful and easy to use because you could easily choose which keyboard you prefer (jump between input methods).

I am using the skin PLi-FullNightHD and the input fields in "movieretitle" are very small but there would be much more space for larger input fields.

It would be easier to alter longer descriptions. Maybe that would be also applicable for HD skins.

Thanks.

Re: [movieretitle] Please add virtual keyboard + larger input fields #2 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 50,046 posts

+549
Excellent

Posted 1 January 2020 - 17:24

Does the teletext button not work to get the virtual keyboard during the rename.

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: [movieretitle] Please add virtual keyboard + larger input fields #3 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 6,703 posts

+218
Excellent

Posted 1 January 2020 - 19:20

[movieretitle] add ru.po and VirtualKeyBoard

Lunix3-4K/VU+solo4k(thanks guys to gisclub.tv)

Re: [movieretitle] Please add virtual keyboard + larger input fields #4 WanWizard

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 50,063 posts

+900
Excellent

Posted 1 January 2020 - 19:33

Merged.

Currently in use: VU+Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), Amiko Viper T2C (T2), SAB Alpha Triple HD (S2+T2), Zgemma H3.T2C (T/C), Zgemma H6 (fallback), VU+Zero (fallback)

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

note: I do not provide support via PM !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users