• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 ovow

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 26 February 2020 - 18:55

Hi, 

i have a dreambox 800HD with open pli 2.1 on it 

i have installed OSCAM ( with TNT sat card ) 

i have a problem , the emu is selected ( oscam_emu) in the emu menu but when i start the DM800 the oscam does nt start automaticaly .. i dont know why..

is there a startup script anywhere and need to modify them ? 

thanks for your help 

Belgo 

Re: automatic startup Oscam Emu #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,528 posts

+1,736
Excellent

Posted 26 February 2020 - 19:28

The startup script is part of the oscam package in our feed, so indeed you miss that if you install oscam manually.

This is the current oscam startup script, so you'll have to adapt that for oscam-emu, and install it "/etc/init.d/softcam.oscam-emu".

root@vuduo4k:~# cat /etc/init.d/softcam.oscam 
#!/bin/sh
case "$1" in
start)
	ulimit -s 1024
	/usr/bin/oscam --wait 0 --config-dir /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam --daemon --pidfile /tmp/oscam.pid --restart 2 --utf8
	;;
stop)
	kill `cat /tmp/oscam.pid` 2> /dev/null
	;;
restart|reload)
	$0 stop
	sleep 1
	$0 start
	;;
version)
	echo "gitAUTOINC+9de7d6122a"
	;;
info)
	echo "oscam gitAUTOINC+9de7d6122a"
	;;
*)
	echo "Usage: $0 start|stop|restart"
	exit 1
	;;
esac
exit 0

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: automatic startup Oscam Emu #3 mimisiku

• 5,461 posts

+114
Excellent

Posted 27 February 2020 - 05:03

I wonder if a recent OScam runs on OpenPli 2.1. Newer ones need SSL to be present in the box..
Met één been in het graf..... Helaas

Re: automatic startup Oscam Emu #4 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 9,990 posts

+338
Excellent

Posted 27 February 2020 - 06:31

ovow

You are not the only one.
The problem is not in the emulator.
The problem is in the drivers.

GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K /Lunix3-4K/Solo 4K

Re: automatic startup Oscam Emu #5 s3n0

• 641 posts

+62
Good

Posted 1 March 2020 - 13:59

@mimisiku:

You mean "emu" or "oscam_emu" as an "Emulator" module as part of OscamEmu ? Or do you mean /etc/*.emu files for old Softcam Panel ?

In this Softcam Panel it was necessary to "activate" the appropriate .emu file: (1) with the RCU buttons left / right you select your softcam (2) and then usually with the green RCU button you still had to "activate" (to start the softcam automatically with your Enigma).

In my opinion, it is better use the "linuxoid" startup method, i.e. a shell script located in the /etc/init.d folder, as stated by @WanWizard. However, he forgot to add that the script must, of course, have assigned the right attributes (for example: chmod a+x /etc/init.d/softcam), and that the new script must be added to the appropriate Enigma run-level (for example: update-rc.d softcam defaults 90).

You can also check out my "init.d" shell script, which also contains the basic procedure for installing and auto-starting the softcam:
https://github.com/s.../master/softcam

Edited by s3n0, 1 March 2020 - 14:02.

Re: automatic startup Oscam Emu #6 aorhan69

• 24 posts

Neutral

Posted 30 April 2021 - 13:30

The startup script is part of the oscam package in our feed, so indeed you miss that if you install oscam manually.

This is the current oscam startup script, so you'll have to adapt that for oscam-emu, and install it "/etc/init.d/softcam.oscam-emu".

root@vuduo4k:~# cat /etc/init.d/softcam.oscam 
#!/bin/sh
case "$1" in
start)
	ulimit -s 1024
	/usr/bin/oscam --wait 0 --config-dir /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam --daemon --pidfile /tmp/oscam.pid --restart 2 --utf8
	;;
stop)
	kill `cat /tmp/oscam.pid` 2> /dev/null
	;;
restart|reload)
	$0 stop
	sleep 1
	$0 start
	;;
version)
	echo "gitAUTOINC+9de7d6122a"
	;;
info)
	echo "oscam gitAUTOINC+9de7d6122a"
	;;
*)
	echo "Usage: $0 start|stop|restart"
	exit 1
	;;
esac
exit 0

I have installed it manually. Is it possible to install the startup script manually, or how? I don't want to uninstall the current version. How to adapt it with current installed one. Should be the name of the script "softacam.oscam-emu" or *.sh extension or else. I have change it for my system, vusolose, 

The installed one is enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images_11.691-emu-r798-arm+mips_all.ipk.zip

Re: automatic startup Oscam Emu #7 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,528 posts

+1,736
Excellent

Posted 30 April 2021 - 13:34

Why did you do that if both oscam and oscam-emu are in the feed?

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: automatic startup Oscam Emu #8 aorhan69

• 24 posts

Neutral

Posted 30 April 2021 - 13:44

Is it possible to install the script separately, I have installed the most recent one. I will solve my problem with the easiest way. Uninstall the unstalled one, install from the feed new one, changing the setting etc.

Edited by aorhan69, 30 April 2021 - 13:47.

Re: automatic startup Oscam Emu #9 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,528 posts

+1,736
Excellent

Posted 30 April 2021 - 13:49

No, it is part of the oscam package. And you also need to softcam-support package installed.

What you can do is install the version from the feed (which isn't that old), and then overwrite the binary only. But that means that when we update, yours will be overwritten again.

What exactly is the reason for needing "the most recent one"? What bug is fixed or what feature is added compared to the one in the feed?

Re: automatic startup Oscam Emu #10 aorhan69

• 24 posts

Neutral

Posted 30 April 2021 - 13:56

No, it is part of the oscam package. And you also need to softcam-support package installed.

What you can do is install the version from the feed (which isn't that old), and then overwrite the binary only. But that means that when we update, yours will be overwritten again.

What exactly is the reason for needing "the most recent one"? What bug is fixed or what feature is added compared to the one in the feed?

Ok thanks, I will try the in the feed.

Re: automatic startup Oscam Emu #11 aorhan69

• 24 posts

Neutral

Posted 30 April 2021 - 14:44

Ok thanks, I will try the in the feed.

I have installed the oscam emu from the feed, the script works also for the previous one.

Re: automatic startup Oscam Emu #12 s3n0

• 641 posts

+62
Good

Posted 3 May 2021 - 10:46

Is it possible to install the script separately, I have installed the most recent one. I will solve my problem with the easiest way. Uninstall the unstalled one, install from the feed new one, changing the setting etc.

Hi.

Of course, the manual softcam installation procedure is not a problem.

This is more or less a Linux issue and not the Enigma2 itself. Although Enigma2 OpenPLi (or other Enigma2 distributions) directly support SoftCAMs via MENU (Softcam Panel or something similar), the manual procedure for installing SoftCAMs is sufficient. I also always install SoftCAM (OSCam or CCcam) manually.

Try to study, for example, the info at the beginning of my script:

- github (source file): https://github.com/s.../master/softcam
- download (raw file): https://github.com/s.../master/softcam

If you want to run multiple SoftCAMs on one set-top box, ignore the info for OpenATV / OpenPLi (Softcams Panel support) and use the procedure for "other and unknown Enigmas". However, running multiple Softcams on one set-top box is insignificant and can unnecessarily burden the performance of the CA interface in the set-top box !

Good luck :-)

Re: automatic startup Oscam Emu #13 zerojuo

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 25 February 2024 - 01:29

HI , sorry for my question , but i am beginer in enigma reciever and i have issue with oscam emu.  I have installed   enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam_11718-emu-r798_all.ipk , via xxxx, but on web i dont have Oscam webinterface  and i cant set it.  i do not now what i have to do :(.
i can not find oscam-emu. In /etc/tuxbox/config/ are onlz files on prntscr.
I bought it to recieve Sky DE. Thanks a lot.

Edited by WanWizard, 25 February 2024 - 13:59.
removed link to illegal card sharing

Re: automatic startup Oscam Emu #14 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,244 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 25 February 2024 - 07:24

You just should download it via our feeds and not use a downloaded ipk

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: automatic startup Oscam Emu #15 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,528 posts

+1,736
Excellent

Posted 25 February 2024 - 13:59

And no discussions or references about illegal card sharing on this forum please.

Re: automatic startup Oscam Emu #16 mimisiku

• 5,461 posts

+114
Excellent

Posted 25 February 2024 - 17:52

And an oscam-emu won’t open any Sky channel. You need a icam version for that….

Met één been in het graf..... Helaas

Re: automatic startup Oscam Emu #17 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,528 posts

+1,736
Excellent

Posted 25 February 2024 - 18:15

The icam patch is part of oscam-emu these days, since version 799.

Re: automatic startup Oscam Emu #18 zerojuo

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 26 February 2024 - 14:44

sorry guys about discussion illegal card sharing... but i dont know what do i wrong. i tried remove oscam , install newest oscam emu , but: 
1. i dont have on web Oscam web interface
- i tried set it on oscam.conf but still notning
2. in osacm information in softcam settings in reciever (Octagon sfx 6018 openatv 7.3) i have : unexpected error accesing WebIF: OSCam webif disabled
3. in oscam.servers i past my data , but nothing happend

I am begginer in this theme  and i will be very happy for your help.
Thanks a lot

Re: automatic startup Oscam Emu #19 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,528 posts

+1,736
Excellent

Posted 26 February 2024 - 15:04

OpenATV? You're on the wrong forum then.

Re: automatic startup Oscam Emu #20 zerojuo

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 26 February 2024 - 21:34

you are right, sorry. i have changed it , because i tried everything. when i asked 1.st post i had OpenPLI. i am lama :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users