how to install plugin?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 majid7

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 March 2020 - 09:04

Hi

Can you how to install cam2.3 and other plugin?

I went to plugin and downloaded but not installed!!!!!!!!!

I am in Expert mode

thanks

Re: how to install plugin? #2 mimisiku

• 5,461 posts

+114
Excellent

Posted 11 March 2020 - 09:32

If you are using a 4K box, CCcam 2.3.0 wil not work because of the wrong architecture (mipsel). In this case use OScam instead. Depending on the smartcard you have, you will adapt the [reader] section in oscam.server
If you desperately want CCcam because of an illegal c-line you are in the wrong place.
Met één been in het graf..... Helaas

Re: how to install plugin? #3 majid7

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 March 2020 - 09:49

If you are using a 4K box, CCcam 2.3.0 wil not work because of the wrong architecture (mipsel). In this case use OScam instead. Depending on the smartcard you have, you will adapt the [reader] section in oscam.server
If you desperately want CCcam because of an illegal c-line you are in the wrong place.

Hi my friend

my device is VU+ solo 2

I think cccam2.3 is OK but show me way to install thanks so much

Re: how to install plugin? #4 mimisiku

• 5,461 posts

+114
Excellent

Posted 11 March 2020 - 13:11

Simple.. Download it from the feeds....
Met één been in het graf..... Helaas

Re: how to install plugin? #5 s3n0

• 641 posts

+62
Good

Posted 12 March 2020 - 02:43

What exactly do you mean by "install" ? You mean GUI-MENU in the list of plugins: Plugins -> Softcams ? Or do you mean using Shell ? Can you use Shell (using a PUTTY application, for example, when connected to a set top box via Telnet or SSH) ?

Re: how to install plugin? #6 majid7

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 12 March 2020 - 05:42

Simple.. Download it from the feeds....

Thanks its ok

Re: how to install plugin? #7 majid7

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 12 March 2020 - 05:49

What exactly do you mean by "install" ? You mean GUI-MENU in the list of plugins: Plugins -> Softcams ? Or do you mean using Shell ? Can you use Shell (using a PUTTY application, for example, when connected to a set top box via Telnet or SSH) ?

Hi if i need to install a new skin /drivers/setting/pinons/system plugins.... i can only download  and finish? or it is need to install  after download on other section of enigma?show me and guidance .thanks

Re: how to install plugin? #8 s3n0

• 641 posts

+62
Good

Posted 12 March 2020 - 09:12

Hi if i need to install a new skin /drivers/setting/pinons/system plugins.... i can only download  and finish? or it is need to install  after download on other section of enigma?show me and guidance .thanks

Hi. I don't understand your new question again. What do you need ?

If you are thinking of installing an alternative SKIN, I don't recommend it. It is better to choose one of the SKINs directly in your Enigma2 (in this case, OpenPLi). If you want to install an alternative SKIN, it may not always work quite correctly. Usually, of course it works, but a few small details may to be problematic.

opkg install /tmp/*.ipk
...or:
opkg install /tmp/<packagename>.ipk

Just like the SKIN installation package, you will install third-party plugins that you download from the internet. (If you asked just that.)

To install alternative third-party SKINs, just copy the installation package to "/tmp" folder via the FTP connection and then install it through the Shell / command-line:

Installing an alternative third-party SKIN is only recommended for experienced users ! Problems may arise and only experienced users can solve them.

Edited by s3n0, 12 March 2020 - 09:16.

Re: how to install plugin? #9 majid7

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 13 March 2020 - 14:42

Hi. I don't understand your new question again. What do you need ?

If you are thinking of installing an alternative SKIN, I don't recommend it. It is better to choose one of the SKINs directly in your Enigma2 (in this case, OpenPLi). If you want to install an alternative SKIN, it may not always work quite correctly. Usually, of course it works, but a few small details may to be problematic.

opkg install /tmp/*.ipk
...or:
opkg install /tmp/<packagename>.ipk

Just like the SKIN installation package, you will install third-party plugins that you download from the internet. (If you asked just that.)

To install alternative third-party SKINs, just copy the installation package to "/tmp" folder via the FTP connection and then install it through the Shell / command-line:

Installing an alternative third-party SKIN is only recommended for experienced users ! Problems may arise and only experienced users can solve them.

thanks

Re: how to install plugin? #10 majid7

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 28 March 2020 - 07:49

Hi

i have cccam and its working but tell me about Oscam

You think i need to convert cccam to oscam?

how to get the Oscam file?

where i must send to my device VU+ solo2?

Can you put the Oscam file sample here?

thanks

Re: how to install plugin? #11 s3n0

• 641 posts

+62
Good

Posted 28 March 2020 - 15:07

Hi...

1. wrong topic (you could start a new forum thread)

2. what do you mean by "oscam file" ? it's a binary file ? or do you mean a installation (ipk/deb) package file ? or configuration files ?

3. what do you mean by "convert cccam to oscam" ? oscam include many communication protocols (also cccam protocol, so if you use the Oscam, then Cccam may to be removed then)... if you mean converting C-Line to an Oscam configuration file (oscam.server file), you can find it on the internet (use Google search engine for example)... the Oscam setting is more complicated than the Cccam setting, but Oscam is better, so I definitely recommend it

Edited by s3n0, 28 March 2020 - 15:08.

Re: how to install plugin? #12 majid7

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 28 March 2020 - 17:35

Hi...

1. wrong topic (you could start a new forum thread)

2. what do you mean by "oscam file" ? it's a binary file ? or do you mean a installation (ipk/deb) package file ? or configuration files ?

3. what do you mean by "convert cccam to oscam" ? oscam include many communication protocols (also cccam protocol, so if you use the Oscam, then Cccam may to be removed then)... if you mean converting C-Line to an Oscam configuration file (oscam.server file), you can find it on the internet (use Google search engine for example)... the Oscam setting is more complicated than the Cccam setting, but Oscam is better, so I definitely recommend it

thanks so much

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users