Photo

Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image.

• Please log in to reply
234 replies to this topic

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #161 torres

• 131 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 March 2022 - 16:43

So far all I can find are package version 1.0, and we need 1.1.

Thinking about a "plan B" now.

ok thanks I'm waiting for plan B

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #162 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,559 posts

+1,737
Excellent

Posted 29 March 2022 - 16:57

Pushed a fix to develop, now backporting to 8.1 and 7.3.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #163 rantanplan

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,805 posts

+83
Good

Posted 29 March 2022 - 17:07

inherit pypi setuptools

should also work, so without source

or use sabyenc for yenc

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #164 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,559 posts

+1,737
Excellent

Posted 29 March 2022 - 17:52

sabyenc is py3 only. So need to be adressed in hardknott-py3.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #165 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,559 posts

+1,737
Excellent

Posted 29 March 2022 - 17:52

Pushed a fix to develop, now backporting to 8.1 and 7.3.

Done.

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #166 torres

• 131 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 March 2022 - 18:40

Thanks so much for your help as always if you have been a friend.

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #167 rantanplan

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,805 posts

+83
Good

Posted 29 March 2022 - 19:05

sabyenc is py3 only. So need to be adressed in hardknott-py3.

for python 2
https://pypi.org/project/sabyenc/

for python 3

https://pypi.org/project/sabyenc3/

https://github.com/O...byenc3_4.0.2.bb
https://github.com/O...common.conf#L40

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #168 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,559 posts

+1,737
Excellent

Posted 29 March 2022 - 20:59

Ok, so hardknott-py3 is already sorted.

Py2 is dying out, so I suggest not to waste any time on that anymore.

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #169 torres

• 131 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 July 2022 - 10:48

Good morning I have a request to make I have an Octagon sf8008 4k combo before on the displey you were looking forward now instead you see the channel number you could change somewhere thank you very much

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #170 torres

• 131 posts

Neutral

Posted 25 February 2023 - 14:01

good afternoon I would like if possile the feile with the jsons code to see how it is in the photo to implement image thank you very much

q5aDdYm.jpg

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #171 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,073 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 25 February 2023 - 14:50

You need to flash the latest image which is 8.3:

https://openpli.org/.../octagon/SF8008

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #172 torres

• 131 posts

Neutral

Posted 25 February 2023 - 16:28

You need to flash the latest image which is 8.3:

https://openpli.org/.../octagon/SF8008

thanks but i'm looking for something else and a feile that loads in the sever since i compile image i would like to program it too

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #173 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,073 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 25 February 2023 - 16:37

Problem is that we don't understand what you want.

Use an online translator like deepl or google translate place your question in your native language and post the translation here I guess we will better understand your question.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #174 neo

• PLi® Contributor
  • 712 posts

+44
Good

Posted 25 February 2023 - 17:07

WanWizard once made an example for that.

There are a few steps needed to get your home builds into this list.

1. You need a local webserver, with php (if you want to use this solution). I use my Synology for this.

Start by setting it up so that your box can update the feeds from your local server, so you know your webserver works fine, and your build generates the correct feed URL's.
    The docroot of your local webserver should point to <repo-clone>/build/tmp/deploy/ of your build (or have that data copied there somehow).

2. When that works, copy the attached script to your website root

and edit the path and the URL at the top so they define the correct path on your webserver, and generate the correct links for your images

3. In the image, go to Setup / System / Customize, scroll down to "Alternative URL for Flash Image"

and enter "http://your.buildser...l/json.php?box=" (where "your.buildserver.url" is whatever you use to access your local webserver).

Attached Files

Edited by neo, 25 February 2023 - 17:55.

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #175 torres

• 131 posts

Neutral

Posted 26 February 2023 - 09:08

Thanks but this is not what I'm looking for and the json file that I have to put in my web sever where the name of my image is written and the link like this because it's there but it always gives me an error with my

{'----':{'_multiboot.zip':{'link':'https://images./builds/sf8008
/sf8008_multiboot.zip','name':'sf8008_multiboot.zip','size':109619887,'date':1666168396,'public':'Y'}},

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #176 neo

• PLi® Contributor
  • 712 posts

+44
Good

Posted 26 February 2023 - 17:37

I doubt "images." is a valid URL...

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #177 torres

• 131 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 February 2023 - 16:28

Thanks everyone, I fixed it

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #178 torres

• 131 posts

Neutral

Posted 30 April 2023 - 14:25

Good morning from today when I compile I get this error someone could help me thanks.

torres@torres-Nitro-AN517-54:~/core/openpli-oe-core$ MACHINE=sf8008 make feed   
Building feed for sf8008
Loading cache: 100% |############################################| Time: 0:00:00
Loaded 5152 entries from dependency cache.
ERROR: ExpansionError during parsing /home/torres/core/openpli-oe-core/meta-openpli/recipes-openpli/enigma2-softcams/enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam.bb
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/torres/core/openpli-oe-core/bitbake/lib/bb/fetch2/__init__.py", line 1179, in srcrev_internal_helper(ud=<bb.fetch2.FetchData object at 0x7f6bdb441b80>, d=<bb.data_smart.DataSmart object at 0x7f6bdb501880>, name='default'):
         if srcrev == "AUTOINC":
    >        srcrev = ud.method.latest_revision(ud, d, name)

File "/home/torres/core/openpli-oe-core/bitbake/lib/bb/fetch2/__init__.py", line 1588, in Git.latest_revision(ud=<bb.fetch2.FetchData object at 0x7f6bdb441b80>, d=<bb.data_smart.DataSmart object at 0x7f6bdb501880>, name='default'):
             except KeyError:
    >            revs[key] = rev = self._latest_revision(ud, d, name)
                 return rev
  File "/home/torres/core/openpli-oe-core/bitbake/lib/bb/fetch2/git.py", line 711, in Git._latest_revision(ud=<bb.fetch2.FetchData object at 0x7f6bdb441b80>, d=<bb.data_smart.DataSmart object at 0x7f6bdb501880>, name='default'):
             """
    >        output = self._lsremote(ud, d, "")
             # Tags of the form ^{} may not work, need to fallback to other form
  File "/home/torres/core/openpli-oe-core/bitbake/lib/bb/fetch2/git.py", line 700, in Git._lsremote(ud=<bb.fetch2.FetchData object at 0x7f6bdb441b80>, d=<bb.data_smart.DataSmart object at 0x7f6bdb501880>, search=''):
                     bb.fetch2.check_network_access(d, cmd, repourl)
    >            output = runfetchcmd(cmd, d, True)
                 if not output:
  File "/home/torres/core/openpli-oe-core/bitbake/lib/bb/fetch2/__init__.py", line 896, in runfetchcmd(cmd='export PSEUDO_DISABLED=1; export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS="unix:path=/run/user/1000/bus"; export SSH_AGENT_PID="1615"; export SSH_AUTH_SOCK="/run/user/1000/keyring/ssh"; export PATH="/home/torres/core/openpli-oe-core/openembedded-core/scripts:/home/torres/core/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam/fetcheravoidrecurse-fetcheravoidrecurse/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/arm-oe-linux-gnueabi:/home/torres/core/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam/fetcheravoidrecurse-fetcheravoidrecurse/recipe-sysroot/usr/bin/crossscripts:/home/torres/core/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam/fetcheravoidrecurse-fetcheravoidrecurse/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/sbin:/home/torres/core/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam/fetcheravoidrecurse-fetcheravoidrecurse/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin:/home/torres/core/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam/fetcheravoidrecurse-fetcheravoidrecurse/recipe-sysroot-native/sbin:/home/torres/core/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam/fetcheravoidrecurse-fetcheravoidrecurse/recipe-sysroot-native/bin:/home/torres/core/openpli-oe-core/bitbake/bin:/home/torres/core/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/hosttools"; export HOME="/home/torres"; git -c core.fsyncobjectfiles=0 ls-remote https://repo.or.cz/oscam.git ', d=<bb.data_smart.DataSmart object at 0x7f6bdb450a60>, quiet=True, cleanup=[], log=None, workdir=None):

>        raise FetchError(error_message)

bb.data_smart.ExpansionError: Failure expanding variable SRCPV, expression was ${@bb.fetch2.get_srcrev(d)} which triggered exception FetchError: Fetcher failure: Fetch command export PSEUDO_DISABLED=1; export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS="unix:path=/run/user/1000/bus"; export SSH_AGENT_PID="1615"; export SSH_AUTH_SOCK="/run/user/1000/keyring/ssh"; export PATH="/home/torres/core/openpli-oe-core/openembedded-core/scripts:/home/torres/core/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam/fetcheravoidrecurse-fetcheravoidrecurse/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/arm-oe-linux-gnueabi:/home/torres/core/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam/fetcheravoidrecurse-fetcheravoidrecurse/recipe-sysroot/usr/bin/crossscripts:/home/torres/core/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam/fetcheravoidrecurse-fetcheravoidrecurse/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/sbin:/home/torres/core/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam/fetcheravoidrecurse-fetcheravoidrecurse/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin:/home/torres/core/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam/fetcheravoidrecurse-fetcheravoidrecurse/recipe-sysroot-native/sbin:/home/torres/core/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam/fetcheravoidrecurse-fetcheravoidrecurse/recipe-sysroot-native/bin:/home/torres/core/openpli-oe-core/bitbake/bin:/home/torres/core/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/hosttools"; export HOME="/home/torres"; git -c core.fsyncobjectfiles=0 ls-remote https://repo.or.cz/oscam.git  failed with exit code 128, output:
fatal: unable to access 'https://repo.or.cz/oscam.git/': Failed to connect to repo.or.cz port 443: Connection timed out

Summary: There was 1 ERROR message shown, returning a non-zero exit code.
make: *** [Makefile:135: feed] Errore 1
torres@torres-Nitro-AN517-54:~/core/openpli-oe-core$

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #179 neo

• PLi® Contributor
  • 712 posts

+44
Good

Posted 30 April 2023 - 16:34

Pretty obvious, I think?

fatal: unable to access 'https://repo.or.cz/oscam.git/': Failed to connect to repo.or.cz port 443: Connection timed out 

get a coffee, try again. These things happen ;).

Re: Error beim bauen vom Vu+ Solose Image. #180 Tech

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 14,630 posts

+459
Excellent

Posted 30 April 2023 - 18:14

I changed the oscam recipe, the protocol had to be changed from https into git......

Aan de rand van de afgrond is een stap voorwaarts niet altijd vooruitgang....

On the edge of the abyss, a step forward is not always progress....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users