Photo

EPG in skins

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mormed86

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 20 May 2020 - 13:55

Hello, I want to ask you a question, I use openpli 7. 2. I tried several skins. My problem is in epg information in the English language, it appears normally. I mean reading is done from top to bottom, but in Arabic the information appears reversed. I mean, reading is done from bottom to top. I asked and they told me the problem From Openpli....is there a solution to this problem?

kmeGq5O.jpg

Edited by mormed86, 20 May 2020 - 13:57.

Re: EPG in skins #2 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 23 May 2020 - 17:30

Hi,

Where is your EPG data coming from?  Is it broadcasted by the provider or are you using a XMLTV provider like EPGImport with Rytec source?

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: EPG in skins #3 mormed86

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 23 May 2020 - 18:44

Hi,

Where is your EPG data coming from?  Is it broadcasted by the provider or are you using a XMLTV provider like EPGImport with Rytec source?

Hi.

Yes, I use epg grabber, it is for Arabic channels, and after that I use epg import to import epg data
With skin PLi-FullNightHD, the information appears normal with Arabic and English, but with other skins, the information appears to be inverted, I think, just a slight modification.

Re: EPG in skins #4 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 24 May 2020 - 15:28

Then it is skin makers that needs to adapt their skins.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: EPG in skins #5 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,123 posts

+685
Excellent

Posted 24 May 2020 - 18:14

As far I remember we did create something special for Arabic right to left language in our image which our default skin uses...

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: EPG in skins #6 mormed86

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 24 May 2020 - 21:30

As far I remember we did create something special for Arabic right to left language in our image which our default skin uses...

yes with the original skin there is no problem epg works correctly but when i install another skin i have this problem.
it's just out of curiosity that I want to settle this .. yes on the original skin it is works well with the arabic language but with the other skins there is a problem with the language which is written from right to left. ..thanks for the help so i will see if i can find a solution

Edited by mormed86, 24 May 2020 - 21:31.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users