Photo

Is there a working epg for $ky uk?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bob808

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:42

I have been neglecting my dream (enigma1) for a while now as I have been playing with mythtv/vdr/mediaportal in getting a pc pvr up and running.

I have seen whilst playing with my computer setup that mythtv and vdr can take the epg for £ky uk from the data stream now, so wondered if this is possible on the dreambox yet?

If not, what is the latest situation with web downloader epgs? I would like to get my dream working once again, but would really prefer to do so after getting the epg working as it makes it so much easier to use for the family!

thanks

bob808

Re: Is there a working epg for $ky uk? #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,710 posts

+1,741
Excellent

Posted 13 October 2008 - 16:35

With enigma1 you need the SQLite EPG store to properly support external EPG data. Then you can use the SQLite import plugin to import your EPG data. It comes standard with a radiotimes script, but it can also import files in xmltv format.

Note that depending on your settings, the database could become quite big, and the box sluggish. A DM7020 shouldn't have that issue though.

I've got it running on all my DM7000's...

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users