Directory name for image update

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mariner

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 23 May 2020 - 19:25

Hi everbody, 

I have a problem. I have a enigma2 box but brand name unknow. I have made backup file with backupsuite plugin but I can not install it to my box. I have tried somethings en now box can't start.

I think that I m using wrong directory name for image update. Where can i see correct directory name? I can check it the name just from my backup. Box can't start en telnet doesnt work. 

Any idea ?

Edited by mariner, 23 May 2020 - 19:27.

Re: Directory name for image update #2 betacentauri

• PLi® Core member
  • 7,185 posts

+323
Excellent

Posted 23 May 2020 - 19:42

You cannot give you us any info. Now you think we take our crystal balls and will tell you which box you have and how to flash it?
Does the box boot? How does it look like? Which files did backupsuite create? If you bought it, you should have some infos about it.

Edited by betacentauri, 23 May 2020 - 19:43.

Xtrend ET-9200, ET-8000, ET-10000, OpenPliPC on Ubuntu 12.04

Re: Directory name for image update #3 mariner

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 23 May 2020 - 20:16

You cannot give you us any info. Now you think we take our crystal balls and will tell you which box you have and how to flash it?
Does the box boot? How does it look like? Which files did backupsuite create? If you bought it, you should have some infos about it.

I have all files in my backup. I can check the files but, which file is correct file? I know that, you havent crystal balls but i have tried all other ways. 

Box can't boot, it is triple tuner box, it looks like Xtrend or Octagon. I have tried with sf4008 directory name but can't update. 

Edited by mariner, 23 May 2020 - 20:17.

Re: Directory name for image update #4 mimisiku

• 5,461 posts

+114
Excellent

Posted 23 May 2020 - 20:44

Again: tell us the exact name and type of this box. Fat chance it it a OEM box with fabricated OpenPli that isn't supported. Or, in other words: is your box listed on the official OpenPli website?
Met één been in het graf..... Helaas

Re: Directory name for image update #5 betacentauri

• PLi® Core member
  • 7,185 posts

+323
Excellent

Posted 23 May 2020 - 22:11

At least post a picture from your box.
And at best test with new images and not with your backup. Maybe it is corrupt.
Xtrend ET-9200, ET-8000, ET-10000, OpenPliPC on Ubuntu 12.04

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users