Unable to change bouquet

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chief147

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 May 2020 - 12:39

Hi. 

I'm fairly new to this and as so have only a basic knowledge of using Openpli using my VU+ Solo2 box. I have uploaded the latest openpli image to my box when my existing openatv started playing up and restarting the box. I've managed to set it up openpli but there are just a couple of things I need help on.

When I'm in the graphical user interface, in the normal view, there is no way for me to change the bouquet. I used to be able on openatv to use the <> buttons to change bouquet but now there are no buttons that work. You can change the bouquet it if you go into the list view but thats doesnt allow you to see the whole epg guide so is not really much good. Is there any way I can change the bouquet from the normal view ?

Also a couple of minor things - can you change the page up/down when scrolling the epg from the 7&9 keys on the remote to the channel up/down keys, and secondly is it possible to order the channels so that bbc1 hd, bbc2 hd, itv hd (utv hd in my region), c4 hd come first in the list ?

Any help of any of these topics would be much appreciated. Many thanks in advance

Gary

Re: Unable to change bouquet #2 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,123 posts

+685
Excellent

Posted 27 May 2020 - 13:12

You can change bouquets with the zap up/down button. This is configurable... By default there are indeed some differences between OpenATV and OpenPLi as OpenATV did make some changes to the enigma2 that is different from the original Enigma2... They did change the default more to the Neutrino style. We kept the Enigma2 style as it was already in use for >15 years...

Edited by littlesat, 27 May 2020 - 13:15.

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: Unable to change bouquet #3 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,303 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 27 May 2020 - 13:13

Bouquet changes are done with the Bouquet/Channel buttons. From which follows that you can't use these keys to page up/down.

You can arrange channels in a bouquet on the box my pressing the menu button while in the channel list, and then enable "move mode". Or use an external editor like DreamboxEdit, Dreamset or E-Channelizer,

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users