Photo

plugin list

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 zaccomass

• 117 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 May 2020 - 09:26

Hi, with openlpli 4 is there a shell command that allows me, after installing a plugin with an .ipk, let me immediately display it in the plugin list without having to restart the box or only enigma2?

Re: plugin list #2 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 9,964 posts

+334
Excellent

Posted 29 May 2020 - 09:43

No.

GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K /Lunix3-4K/Solo 4K

Re: plugin list #3 zaccomass

• 117 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 May 2020 - 13:24

Ops....And why, with the same openpli 4, when I add or remove a plugin from the corresponding panel will I immediately update the list without restarting?

Re: plugin list #4 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,303 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 29 May 2020 - 13:26

The plugin itself is not from memory, it is still in the python cache (if it had been used). In both cases you need an Enigma restart, either to activate it, or to fully remove it.

Its is removed from the list because the list looks at the opkg package index. And it can't be added automatically because opkg is not enigma.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: plugin list #5 zaccomass

• 117 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 May 2020 - 14:54

I'm interested in removal that just removed or deleted manually would disappear from the list (without restart) when I enter the plugins ... is it possible?

Re: plugin list #6 zaccomass

• 117 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 June 2020 - 09:39

Hi, is there a way / command that from shell allows you to immediately close an open plugin? In my case XCplugin, thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users