Photo

Openvision serviceapp...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 dydyer

• 20 posts

Neutral

Posted 22 October 2020 - 16:49

Hi all, i have an Openvision on my old box Octagon SF 128 and very nice, it's an clone image to openpli....but i have not serviceapp installed....

How to do for installedserviceapp in my box, because channels iptv are lent....thank's a lot for your help friends....

Re: Openvision serviceapp... #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,605 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 22 October 2020 - 17:11

Ask OpenVision?

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Openvision serviceapp... #3 dydyer

• 20 posts

Neutral

Posted 22 October 2020 - 17:30

and hello, that will scratch your face ???? For an answer of idiots it is an answer of idiots, openpli does not make the firmware for my device that is why I asked the question here, but I see that there is nothing to expect from you, go and show yourself ....

Re: Openvision serviceapp... #4 mimisiku

• 5,461 posts

+114
Excellent

Posted 22 October 2020 - 17:42

I would reverse that statement. If you select/choose a box that does not support OpenPli, having the ordasity to ask for ServiceApp for another image and then give a snipe reply because your wish is not granted? That says enough about your state of mind...
So I suggest you ditch your box and get one that IS supported by OpenPli..
Met één been in het graf..... Helaas

Re: Openvision serviceapp... #5 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,605 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 22 October 2020 - 18:06

and install OpenPLi on it.

This is a bit like buying a Saab, and then expect Opel to provide service (because it is build on the same platform).

Also, this is about IPTV, which "smells" illegal.

Topic closed.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users