ConfigMaker webgrab xmltv epg

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 shax

• 90 posts

+16
Neutral

Posted 30 April 2021 - 14:48

If you dont know what Webgrab+Plus is this post is probably not for you.

On the other hande, If you're generating XMLTV files from multiple sources this tool might be of help.

Like many others I want to have EPG on my satellite receiver and WebGrab+Plus seemed like great tool.
Since I'm also lazy I don't want to do all the hard work of channel mapping, editing configurations, etc.. over and over again.
Modifying/maintaining one "grab" configuration is not that much of a deal, but problems rise when you have multiple configurations to run.

Constantly copy/pasting site keys, updating inis & xmls, checking paths. Unacceptable.
What I also learned was that many others have same problems.

So I decided to create (hopefully) simple tool to do all the heavy lifting for me and other people with same problems.
Minimum requirements are Windows with .NET 4.6.2 or greater installed. Other OS not supported.
Application is open sourced and available at

https://github.com/s...GUtils/releases

While app is simple to use you'll probably have hard time figuring out what's what, and what it does without some kind of tutorial, manual.

I'll try to create something when times allows me.

Cheers.

Re: Multiple configurations for Webgrab+Plus #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,303 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 30 April 2021 - 14:53

Moved to the EPG forum.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Multiple configurations for Webgrab+Plus #3 jeepcook

• 269 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 3 May 2021 - 20:40

Hello,

Your app seems to be great ! But I don't understand this error when I run all configurations (I don't know how to run only one configuration for tests). Here is the log:

Thanks

2021-05-03 21:26:00,601 [DESKTOP-TC34FPL] [1] INFO  - [ConfigMaker] Entering application.
2021-05-03 21:32:08,599 [DESKTOP-TC34FPL] [1] ERROR - [ConfigMaker] Failed to run configuration.
Le fichier spécifié est introuvable
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Le fichier spécifié est introuvable
   à System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   à System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
   à System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   à ConfigMaker.Commands.RunConfiguration.Execute(GrabConfiguration userConfig, Boolean hideWindow)
2021-05-03 21:32:08,749 [DESKTOP-TC34FPL] [1] ERROR - [ConfigMaker] Failed to run configurations.
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Le fichier spécifié est introuvable
   à System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   à ConfigMaker.Commands.RunConfiguration.Execute(GrabConfiguration userConfig, Boolean hideWindow)
   à ConfigMaker.Commands.RunAllConfigurations.Execute(IList`1 configurations, Boolean hideWindow)
   à ConfigMaker.mainForm.runAllConfigurationsItem_LinkClicked(Object sender, NavBarLinkEventArgs e)
2021-05-03 21:33:43,487 [DESKTOP-TC34FPL] [1] ERROR - [ConfigMaker] Failed to run configuration.
2021-05-03 21:33:43,497 [DESKTOP-TC34FPL] [1] ERROR - [ConfigMaker] Failed to run configurations.
   à ConfigMaker.Commands.RunAllConfigurations.Execute(IList`1 configurations, Boolean hideWindow)
   à ConfigMaker.mainForm.runAllConfigurationsItem_LinkClicked(Object sender, NavBarLinkEventArgs e)
2021-05-03 21:35:24,337 [DESKTOP-TC34FPL] [1] ERROR - [ConfigMaker] Failed to run configuration.
2021-05-03 21:35:24,344 [DESKTOP-TC34FPL] [1] ERROR - [ConfigMaker] Failed to run configurations.
2021-05-03 21:36:03,575 [DESKTOP-TC34FPL] [1] ERROR - [ConfigMaker] Failed to run configuration.
2021-05-03 21:36:03,585 [DESKTOP-TC34FPL] [1] ERROR - [ConfigMaker] Failed to run configurations.

Re: Multiple configurations for Webgrab+Plus #4 jeepcook

• 269 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 3 May 2021 - 21:27

Found the error, error in my webgrab++ folder.

Re: Multiple configurations for Webgrab+Plus #5 shax

• 90 posts

+16
Neutral

Posted 6 May 2021 - 13:29

I've managed to get some time to create tutorial

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ConfigMaker, webgrab, xmltv, epg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users