Photo

IPTV does not work (OpenPLi Ver. 8.0)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 marcus83

• 106 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 May 2021 - 17:17

hi everyone, I don't understand why IPTV doesn't work, I think it's a bug of GStreamer…. i uploaded the m3u list, but the voice is heard regularly, but the videos freeze.

I await your news.

thanks and best rgeards!

Re: IPTV does not work (OpenPLi Ver. 8.0) #2 rantanplan

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,759 posts

+81
Good

Posted 1 May 2021 - 17:34

What kind of 'IPTV' do you mean?
Where is your log?
Which box do you have?
How do you know if it's a bug?

If you have any questions about any ominous 'line', we're all out of here.
Please clarify this with your provider and do not hold pli or gst or ffmpeg responsible.

What is possible in connection with the receivers is all added to the best of our knowledge.
If you have more knowledge, you will certainly be happy to work with you.

Otherwise, a little more information will be required in any case.

greetings

Re: IPTV does not work (OpenPLi Ver. 8.0) #3 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 1 May 2021 - 20:21

Be careful that discussing illegal IPTV services is forbidden on this forum.

How do you upload the m3u list because I am not sure that m3u are natively supported by OpenPli image.

m3u must be converted into userbouquet file format to have them integrated into your channel list.

Once this is done I would advice that you install ServiceApp module and select exteplayer3 as player for a better stream experience.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: IPTV does not work (OpenPLi Ver. 8.0) #4 marcus83

• 106 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 May 2021 - 17:44

Be careful that discussing illegal IPTV services is forbidden on this forum.

How do you upload the m3u list because I am not sure that m3u are natively supported by OpenPli image.

m3u must be converted into userbouquet file format to have them integrated into your channel list.

Once this is done I would advice that you install ServiceApp module and select exteplayer3 as player for a better stream experience.

I'm talking about free channels! not pay TV. but the problem remains the same.

Re: IPTV does not work (OpenPLi Ver. 8.0) #5 Rick Hunter

• PLi® Core member
  • 9,048 posts

+56
Good

Posted 4 May 2021 - 18:21

I would suggest to use the HansSat Settingslists.

These settings have a lot, and I mean a lot, of IPTV channels.

Your problem is a bit difficult to handel without the receiver type and one or more stream examples.

Plinux member We have a.. (ehmm.. morgage) house.

Re: IPTV does not work (OpenPLi Ver. 8.0) #6 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 4 May 2021 - 18:40

Yes you didn't answer the questions that we ask. Publish your m3u file and we can check it.
IPTV is working quite fine with exteplayer3 by the way OpenPLi is designed for DVB reception if you want to watch IPTV purchase an android box and your problems will probably be solved.
A STB is not a multimedia player.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users