42 replies to this topic

Re: EIT (MEIT) info not displayed #21 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 17,013 posts

+639
Excellent

Posted 27 May 2021 - 09:52

Just to make sure.

Flashed a fresh develop image in a multiboot slot.  No backup restored.  No plug-ins installed.

Put some recordings on a portable USB-HDD drive.  (to eliminate even NAS influences)

Result:

.ts files :  .eit shown.

.mkv files :  no .eit shown.

Done on the Maxytec - Multibox SE

(And yes I booted the from this slot)

Edited by doglover, 27 May 2021 - 09:53.

~~Rytec Team~~
Maxytec Multibox SE OpenPli (used as mediaplayer)
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

Sat: 13E, 19.2E, 23.5E and 28.2E
*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: EIT (MEIT) info not displayed #22 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 17,013 posts

+639
Excellent

Posted 27 May 2021 - 10:58

Rebooted in debug mode.

The only entries I can find relating to the Movielist are these:

[ActionMap] Keymap 'InfobarActions' -> Action = 'showMovies'.
[ePNG] loadSVG /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/icons/cutting.svg 30x28 from 20x19
[Skin] Processing screen 'MovieSelection', position=(0, 0), size=(1920 x 1080) for module 'MovieSelection'.
[Skin] Processing screen 'MovieSelectionSummary', position=(0, 0), size=(-1 x -1) for module 'MovieSelectionSummary'.
[Screen] Showing screen 'MovieSelectionSummary'.
[Screen] Showing screen 'MovieSelection'.
[Screen] Showing screen 'MovielistPreviewScreen'.
[Screen] Showing screen 'MovieSelection'.
[Screen] Showing screen 'MovielistPreviewScreen'.
[ActionMap] Keymap 'DirectionActions' -> Action = 'down'.
[ActionMap] Keymap 'DirectionActions' -> Unknown action 'downUp'! (Typo in keymap?)
[ActionMap] Keymap 'DirectionActions' -> Unknown action 'downUp'! (Typo in keymap?)
[Import Channels] Get EPG Location
[Import Channels] Copy EPG file...

~~Rytec Team~~
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: EIT (MEIT) info not displayed #23 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,074 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 27 May 2021 - 11:37

Strange and if you download a description for a movie from the HiSil box does it work and is it then properly displayed?

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: EIT (MEIT) info not displayed #24 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 17,013 posts

+639
Excellent

Posted 27 May 2021 - 12:30

Strange and if you download a description for a movie from the HiSil box does it work and is it then properly displayed?

What do you mean?

The files are all on the NAS, and read with both receivers from the same location.

Also reading the files via the mount on the receiver works.  No problem.

~~Rytec Team~~
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: EIT (MEIT) info not displayed #25 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,074 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 27 May 2021 - 13:30

What do you mean?

The files are all on the NAS, and read with both receivers from the same location.

Also reading the files via the mount on the receiver works.  No problem.

You generate the eit file for you mkv from the plugin TMBD, I just want you to try to download/update the eit from the HiSil box to check if then it is able to display the information or not.

(save the current eit file and then generate it again from the box it doesn't work).

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

Re: EIT (MEIT) info not displayed #26 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 17,013 posts

+639
Excellent

Posted 27 May 2021 - 15:57

TMBD generates .meit files.  These works now on the HiSil receiver.  No problem.

When I rename the .meit file to .eit it does not work anymore.  This works on the HD2400.

Another trick was when I had to add subtitles to a recording from f.i. BBC.  After adding the subtitles I am left with an mkv file (or mp4 file).

Now you can take the .eit file from the original recording, give it the name of the generated .mkv file and the EIT info showed up in the Movielist for these mkv's.

This is what does not work anymore on the Maxytec Multibox (HiSil) receiver.

Edited by doglover, 27 May 2021 - 16:01.

~~Rytec Team~~
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: EIT (MEIT) info not displayed #27 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,074 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 27 May 2021 - 16:17

Hi Willy,

Which plugin are you using it exists 2 plugins:  TMDB and TMBD (the last one is from Dimitri).

Because here and your report to OpenWebif you refer to TMDB so I wonder if you didn't install the wrong plugin.

Personally I use TMBD and it generate an .eit file.

So please give a try to:

enigma2-plugin-extensions-tmbd

Re: EIT (MEIT) info not displayed #28 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 17,013 posts

+639
Excellent

Posted 27 May 2021 - 16:59

enigma2-plugin-extensions-tmbd (1+git72+16d80bb-r0.1)
enigma2-plugin-extensions-tmbd version 1+gitAUTOINC+16d80bbc5b-r0

And in the autoinstall:

enigma2-plugin-extensions-tmbd

On both receivers.

~~Rytec Team~~
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: EIT (MEIT) info not displayed #29 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,074 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 27 May 2021 - 17:07

I have done a test:

I copy and .avi file to my Solo4K HDD, then I use TMBD to generate the eit file since it is an avi file it creates a  .aeit file (if it was a .mkv file it will have created a .meit file, the first letter is linked to the extension).

On the other end I use a Gigablue UHD Trio 4K so an Hisil box.

If the file is .aeit I can saw the description on both the Solo4K and the Gigablue in the mediaplayer (default one of OpenPLi).

If I rename change the extension into .eit I cannot see the description both on the Solo4K and on the Gigablue.

So the behavior is exactly the same on an ARM or on a HiSil box there is no difference.

Why are you renaming the .?eit file into .eit why not leave it untouched with the proper extension linked with the media file extension?

Edit:

I check in the OpenWebif and both on the Solo4K and on the Gigablue I don't have the description of the file in OpenWebif so the .aeit is ignored.

Edited by Pr2, 27 May 2021 - 17:11.

Re: EIT (MEIT) info not displayed #30 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 10,019 posts

+338
Excellent

Posted 27 May 2021 - 17:10

Need this file:

Movie-name.aeit

Movie-name.avi.meta

GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K /Lunix3-4K/Solo 4K

Re: EIT (MEIT) info not displayed #31 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 17,013 posts

+639
Excellent

Posted 27 May 2021 - 17:19

But on the HD2400 (a mipsel receiver), when you rename the .meit (aeit) files to .eit  The information within is still shown on the GUI and shown in the OWIF.

See my starting post.

On a HiSil and ARM receiver, it is not shown anymore.

~~Rytec Team~~
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: EIT (MEIT) info not displayed #32 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,604 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 27 May 2021 - 17:22

..so, I'd assume it's something hisil related, however WanWizard reported it worked fine for him on zgemma h9 (?)

I've double checked, and I was pretty sure it did work, but now I don't see it anymore?

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: EIT (MEIT) info not displayed #33 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,074 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 28 May 2021 - 06:30

I just test so I search with TMBD for the information for the avi file, press menu and I select the option 2 to create the meta file.

But in the OpenWebif still the same problem we don't saw the description for it (nor on the Solo4K nor on the Gigablue).

Re: EIT (MEIT) info not displayed #34 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 10,019 posts

+338
Excellent

Posted 28 May 2021 - 06:51

But in the OpenWebif still the same problem we don't saw the description for it (nor on the Solo4K nor on the Gigablue).

Naturally.

A workaround is made only for Enigma2.

https://github.com/D.../plugin.py#L174

Re: EIT (MEIT) info not displayed #35 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 17,013 posts

+639
Excellent

Posted 28 May 2021 - 07:34

Naturally.

A workaround is made only for Enigma2.

https://github.com/D.../plugin.py#L174

Does not work.

But pls. focus on the main problem, the EIT for mkv files is not shown on HiSil and ARM receivers in the GUI and OWIF.

~~Rytec Team~~
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: EIT (MEIT) info not displayed #36 blzr

• PLi® Core member
  • 2,269 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 28 May 2021 - 07:55

But pls. focus on the main problem, the EIT for mkv files is not shown on HiSil and ARM receivers in the GUI and OWIF.

just to make clear - for arm receivers .eit description for mkv is shown both in GUI and WebIf, problem is only for hisil (at least for me)

and btw. why these .aeit .meit special extensions are created by tmbd plugin? couldn't be just regular .eit generated for media files?
then the openwebif shows them also...
True sarcasm doesn't need green font...

Re: EIT (MEIT) info not displayed #37 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,074 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 28 May 2021 - 09:00

just to make clear - for arm receivers .eit description for mkv is shown both in GUI and WebIf, problem is only for hisil (at least for me)

and btw. why these .aeit .meit special extensions are created by tmbd plugin? couldn't be just regular .eit generated for media files?
then the openwebif shows them also...

Sorry but on the Solo4K which is a ARM box they don't display it in OpenWebif, they only display it in the GUI.

But it works fine for the .ts files in both case.

Edited by Pr2, 28 May 2021 - 09:00.

Re: EIT (MEIT) info not displayed #38 blzr

• PLi® Core member
  • 2,269 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 28 May 2021 - 09:03

but you renamed aeit / meit to .eit?

True sarcasm doesn't need green font...

Re: EIT (MEIT) info not displayed #39 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,074 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 28 May 2021 - 09:34

We have the information if the extension is .meit or .aeit  if we rename it into .eit we no longer have the information (in the GUI nor in OpenWebif). That's why I don't understand why Doglover is renaming those files.

Re: EIT (MEIT) info not displayed #40 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 10,019 posts

+338
Excellent

Posted 28 May 2021 - 09:54

It makes no difference what model the receiver is.

The main thing is whether files are created and these files are not empty.

Movie-name.aeit

Movie-name.avi.meta

Movie-name.meit

Movie-name.mkv.meta

Maybe it's the coding of the description?

Edited by Dimitrij, 28 May 2021 - 09:55.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users