Missing bouquet editor

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Moosehead

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 21 June 2021 - 10:29

Hi community,

first I'm new to forum and to openwebif.

I have 2 STBs with E2 installed and one of these has link to bouquet editor and the other one does not. So the question is how to add such editor to enable posibility to manage bouquet via webside.

Regards,

Moose

Re: Missing bouquet editor #2 Trial

• 1,127 posts

+34
Good

Posted 21 June 2021 - 13:18

Hi,

is open web interface installed?

Ralf

Re: Missing bouquet editor #3 s3n0

• 640 posts

+62
Good

Posted 21 June 2021 - 21:23

@Moosehead:

I don't understand exactly what you mean. It would help to put a screenshot into the discussion of what you mean.

For editing userbouquets, I use applications for the Windows system - DreamboxEdit (freeware) or better is E-Channelizer (but the latter is a commercial application).

Re: Missing bouquet editor #4 Moosehead

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 22 June 2021 - 11:30

I tried to post screenshot but always with message neither file format (png) is not allowed nor link to other page is not allowed.

galeria.klublosia.fun//picture.php?/361/category/18

(if you add http:// should be able to see)

On one STB on left side menu there is link to bouquet editor .. on this one there no such link 

Re: Missing bouquet editor #5 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,309 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 22 June 2021 - 13:00

I tried to post screenshot but always with message neither file format (png) is not allowed nor link to other page is not allowed.

It is an anti-spam restriction for new members.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Missing bouquet editor #6 s3n0

• 640 posts

+62
Good

Posted 22 June 2021 - 16:33

I really don't know why it's not there. Can't roll up with the mouse wheel anymore ? There should be an Extra MENU on the left side. Unfortunately, this Extra MENU is not there. This component from OpenWebif is probably not installed (to save the capacity of the internal flash drive in the set-top box). Uhm... I don't know.

It might help to reinstall the entire OpenWebif (as the package), but this is a risky way... it may not behave 100% correctly after reinstalling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users