• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

Re: Channels server in home network #41 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,514 posts

+1,734
Excellent

Posted 5 August 2021 - 17:54

alternative URL's are used when you have multiple boxes with different tuners, so you want DVB-S to fallback to boxA and DVB-T to ballback to boxB.

The enigma crash has already been fixed, but the latest build is still running due to Kodi issues.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Channels server in home network #42 dudule22

• 309 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 6 August 2021 - 06:22

Thank you. :)

Re: Channels server in home network #43 dudule22

• 309 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 18 August 2021 - 06:57

After the last updates (openpli develop) on osmio and on DUO 4K, channels and EPG import doesn't work (only channels works) : On duo4k EPG file is on HDD (probably the bug).

Re: Channels server in home network #44 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,514 posts

+1,734
Excellent

Posted 18 August 2021 - 08:43

No problem here. I use USB for the epg. Check on the Duo 4K if the EPG path is set correctly (in the epg menu).

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: Channels server in home network #45 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,070 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 18 August 2021 - 08:58

epg.dat has nothing to do directly with epgimport. epg.dat is created when you turn the STB into standby. You can anyway find it and delete it and start again en import.

If you have troubles with EPGImport change the time at which you refresh the data, you perhaps fall in the period where the files are uploaded on the servers, this can lead to an empty or partially filled EPG.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Channels server in home network #46 dudule22

• 309 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 18 August 2021 - 12:58

In EPG menu the path is /HDD/Epg.dat on Duo4K.

I use also EPGImport on Duo4K and it works fine.

When i do an import "channels and EPG" i have an error on the EPG file (on the osmio).

Another thing,  EPGImport is activated on the osmio (it can be redundant)

Re: Channels server in home network #47 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,070 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 18 August 2021 - 14:14

linux is case sensitive I have doubt that /HDD/Epg.dat is valid that probably why you have an error messge on the osmio4k.

I think it should be:  /media/hdd/epg.dat

But if you share the HDD between the Duo4K and the OSmio it is clearly a bad idea to point both on the same file. Each box should have its own file.

You can point it to /usr/share/enigma2/ for exemple this will be defined internally in the box.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Channels server in home network #48 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,514 posts

+1,734
Excellent

Posted 18 August 2021 - 17:34

I understood this to be about importing EPG via the fallback tuner.

It uses the webif API to have the server box dump the EPG into epg.dat, then it copies that file to the client box over http, and uses the local webif API to import it.

For that to work, it needs to know where the epg.dat is stored. If no path is defined in the config of the server box, Enigma saves it where it finds space, but the client box won't be able to find it.

Which I assume gives the error.

Re: Channels server in home network #49 dudule22

• 309 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 18 August 2021 - 21:10

I change the path on the DUO4K and put /medai/hdd/epg.dat and it wasn't the error.

In fact the error was on the osmio path (/hdd/epg.dat). I change by /epg.dat and now it works.

It can be a litle bug because i never connect an HDD on the osmio. The default path could be /epg.dat.

Thanks for your help. :)

Re: Channels server in home network #50 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,514 posts

+1,734
Excellent

Posted 19 August 2021 - 01:59

That is what I mean with "enigma finds a location" if none is configured (or what is configured doesn't exist).

So you need to make sure the path configured is correct. I agree it would be handy if enigma would save the path it has chosen (in this case the root), but currently that feature does not exist.

Re: Channels server in home network #51 dudule22

• 309 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 15 September 2021 - 14:01

Encrypted channels are not transmited or not decrypted. :mellow:

Re: Channels server in home network #52 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,514 posts

+1,734
Excellent

Posted 15 September 2021 - 14:05

Check your configuration. Depending on how your server box is configured, decoding happens either on the server or on the client.

Re: Channels server in home network #53 dudule22

• 309 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 15 September 2021 - 19:17

I don't change anything. It was ok, I have just updated the box (openpli 8.1 on duo4k and on osmio + 4k).

Parameter  : Decrypt sent http stream is on, on Duo4k server .

Re: Channels server in home network #54 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,514 posts

+1,734
Excellent

Posted 15 September 2021 - 20:45

If you descript on the server, it is logical that you don't see encrypted streams on the client?

Re: Channels server in home network #55 dudule22

• 309 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 15 September 2021 - 21:10

It is the default option for this parameter.

If you send decrypted stream from the server it is not necessary to decrypt it on the client.

Edited by dudule22, 15 September 2021 - 21:11.

Re: Channels server in home network #56 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,514 posts

+1,734
Excellent

Posted 15 September 2021 - 22:20

You were the one complaining:

Encrypted channels are not transmited or not decrypted. :mellow:

Re: Channels server in home network #57 dudule22

• 309 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 16 September 2021 - 12:07

I just update openpli 8.1 on DUO4K and on Osmio.

What are the good parameters?

The defaut values in parameters menu seems to have changed (like for the EPG "ignore name space DVB-S")

I will try to do a 8.1 complete flash  on the duo4k.

Re: Channels server in home network #58 dudule22

• 309 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 16 September 2021 - 17:40

It seems probably a problem on the client not on the server. After, full backup on the server (openpli 8.0 , old openpli 8.1) same problem.

I wil try an openpli8.0 on the client.

Re: Channels server in home network #59 dudule22

• 309 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 16 September 2021 - 20:20

I fix this problem.

On the client, the tuner DVBS2X need to be not configured.

Re: Channels server in home network #60 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,514 posts

+1,734
Excellent

Posted 16 September 2021 - 21:02

That has been said many times.

The fallback tuner is a fallback tuner, it only activates if there is no local tuner that can provide the requested channel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users