Photo

OWI stream doesnt work on (manual) renamed channels (8.0-most recent)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RonnieSK

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 July 2021 - 18:29

Dear Friends,

im using PLi ver 8.0 (most recent stable channel) on my Octagon SF8008 UHD device and i have a specific trouble where im asking you to assistance. Im watching, using this deviceONLY via OpenWebIf in standby mode - streaming to other devices. Since i live in a bilingual territory, it would be great to rename the stations regarding to its language options. But:

- IN OWI interface via browser is the "rename" option greyed out, so not reachable

- I can do that manually via PLi USER INTERFACE -> "specific channel" -> menu -> rename entry, but after renaming is not possible to launch OWI stream on/for this specific renamed channel. The renamed channel works only directly from the user interface.

- If i rename the channel via EXTERNAL SOFTWARE (DreamSet, DreamBoxEdit) it happens the same=not streaming, or the channel name remains the "same-default" after renaming

If i rename the channel back to its default name, to situation remains the same=not working via OWI anymore. The only option to revert back the situation is to restore bouquets from backup.

Can you please give me some tips, what could be the trouble in this specific case ?

Thank you !

Best wishes,

Ronnie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users