• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Re: Zgemma H10 Combo issues. #61 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 9,964 posts

+334
Excellent

Posted 9 January 2022 - 16:48

Why so complex, and not always do a "lower()", as we don't do uppercase anyway?

Also, be careful with "in", as there is also a H9 Combo SE and a H9 Twin SE.

And I thought the problem with the uppercase was fixed a few driver releases ago?

Not sure.

Edited by Dimitrij, 9 January 2022 - 16:48.

GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K /Lunix3-4K/Solo 4K

Re: Zgemma H10 Combo issues. #62 Ильдар

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 May 2022 - 11:49

На ZGEMMA H10 КОМБО настроил Триколор. OpenPLi прекрасно ставится. Плагин для слота CI+ работает. 
Иногда даёт сбой при перезагрузке - но пока терпимо, так как со спящего режима почти всё хорошо.
Второй слот, где картоприёмник для CONAX, никак не удаётся приживить к Телекарте.
Как это делается - без понятий. Если плагин CI+ должен поддержать и картоприёмник, то думаю, что он в моём варианте неисправен.
Вопрос такой: почему для загрузки нет сборки OpenPLi конкретно для этой модели? Приходится использовать сборки H10 или H9.

On the ZGEMMA H10 KOMBO I set up Tricolour. OpenPLi installs perfectly. Plugin for CI+ slot works. 
Sometimes it crashes when rebooting - but so far it's bearable, as from sleep mode almost everything is fine.
The second slot, where the card receiver for CONAX, does not work with Telecard.
No idea how to do it. If the CI+ plugin should support the card reader as well, I think it is faulty in my version.
Question is: why there is no OpenPLi build for downloading specifically for this model? I have to use the H10 or H9 builds.

Edited by Frenske, 5 May 2022 - 19:06.
Only use English in this section.

Re: Zgemma H10 Combo issues. #63 Ильдар

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 May 2022 - 12:24

Насчёт режима HdmiCEC. Куча навороченных настроек - и всё это хлама. 
Сколько раз и на многих ресиверах пытаюсь применить "один пульт от ресивера", никак не получается. 
А как выключить телевизор пультом ду ресивера? В настройках HdmiCEC такого режима вообще нет! 
Да, наполовину удобно, нажатие кнопки "power" на пульте от ресивера включает телевизор. 
А для выключения телевизора и перевода в спящий режим ресивера приходится использовать пуль ду от телевизора. 
И в том числе таймер отключения использовать тоже на пульте от телевизора.

About HdmiCEC mode. Lots of fancy settings and it's all rubbish. 
How many times and on many receivers I try to apply "one remote from the receiver", it never works. 
How do you switch off the TV with the remote control? No such mode in HdmiCEC settings at all! 
Yes, halfway conveniently, pressing the "power" button on the receiver's remote switches the television on. 
But to switch it off and put it to sleep you have to use remote control. 
You can also use the off timer on the remote control.

Edited by Frenske, 5 May 2022 - 19:05.
I have translated both postings but just this time. Apart from this the tone of your message is not like we expect from a user’s second posting.

Re: Zgemma H10 Combo issues. #64 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 5 May 2022 - 16:02

This is an international forum please use english.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Zgemma H10 Combo issues. #65 Ильдар

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 6 May 2022 - 10:30

Извините, я все еще новичок в среде спутникового ресивера. В будущем я постараюсь писать на английском языке.

Sorry, I'm still new to the satellite receiver environment. In the future I will try to write in English.

Edited by Ильдар, 6 May 2022 - 10:33.

Re: Zgemma H10 Combo issues. #66 Frenske

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 27,379 posts

+393
Excellent

Posted 6 May 2022 - 10:45

Извините, я все еще новичок в среде спутникового ресивера. В будущем я постараюсь писать на английском языке.

Sorry, I'm still new to the satellite receiver environment. In the future I will try to write in English.

Apologize accepted but in future postings leave the Russian text out please.

Mijn schotel is een T90 met 10 LNB's. Daarnaast voor de fun nog een draaibaar systeem met een Triax TD 78.

Dreamboxen heb ik niet meer echt actief. Verder heb ik ook nog een een VU+ duo2 met 500Gb harddisk + een VU+ Uno, Zero, Solo 4K, Ultimo 4K, Zero 4K, Uno 4Kse. + ook nog een Xtrend ET7x00. Daarnaast heb ik ook nog diverse andere modellen w.o. een Formuler F4, ET8500, ET7500, Mut@nt 2400HD, Xsarius Fusion HD se en verder nog wel het e.e.a. waarmee op verzoek vanalles wordt getest. Iemand moet het tenslotte doen. ;) :)
Los van de eerder genoemde modellen heb ik nog wel een rits aan testsamples als Mut@nt 2400HD, HD60, GB UE4K, GB Trio4K, Maxitec Multibox combo en Twin, Octagon sf8008, sf8008 mini en last but nog least enkele modellen van het Grieks Duitse Edision.

Voor centrale opslag van media gebruik ik een Qnap 219P 
met tweemaal 2 Tb harddisks + een Synology DS414 met 12 Tb Totale opslag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: Just one click away from this "solutioncentre".

Als ik alles al wist hoefde ik ook niets te vragen. If I had all the knowledge I had no questions at all.

Re: Zgemma H10 Combo issues. #67 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 6 May 2022 - 17:57

You need to install common-interface-assignment plugin when you have several CI modules.
You can also give a try to the plugin slow zap that will help with CI modules.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Zgemma H10 Combo issues. #68 Ильдар

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 May 2022 - 06:00

On slot 1, the CI+ module continues to work, regardless of the plug-in versions. On slot 2, where the conax access card is inserted, the module is not initialized in any way.

The card was tested on another receiver - it works properly. What am I left to conclude that the card capture reader is faulty?!

Edited by Ильдар, 7 May 2022 - 06:04.

Re: Zgemma H10 Combo issues. #69 HBM

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 8 May 2022 - 09:31

Hello everyone
in a hurry I bought a Zgemma H10 combo on aliexpress,
I end up with a demo that does not have much support as was the case for my old VU+ duo

for convenience, i would like to use this demo for simple youtube use + ordinary enigma use (plugin, cam...ect)

I would like to install a dual boot android + enigma (openpli, openatv, openbh)

can you help me by providing:
1. the image and the tutorial to put android in my machine
2. the tutorial to make an android multiboot + Enigma

thank you

Re: Zgemma H10 Combo issues. #70 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 9,964 posts

+334
Excellent

Posted 8 May 2022 - 10:45

On slot 1, the CI+ module continues to work, regardless of the plug-in versions. On slot 2, where the conax access card is inserted, the module is not initialized in any way.

The card was tested on another receiver - it works properly. What am I left to conclude that the card capture reader is faulty?!

rename ciplus*_enable to ciplus*_disable for deactivate ciplus certification of the module.

Move all files in /etc/

Attached Files

• Attached File  etc.zip   9.54KB   7 downloads

Edited by Dimitrij, 8 May 2022 - 10:45.

GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K /Lunix3-4K/Solo 4K

Re: Zgemma H10 Combo issues. #71 Ильдар

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 8 May 2022 - 11:19

Good time of the day.

Zgemma H10 COMBO is a fairly simple device that works smartly.

You just have to get used to the terminology. Multiboot Android + Enigma2 is called image.

I liked the OpenPLi 8.1 variant, where TV programs look elegant with rich content. At the same time, I have not yet figured out where Android is located, but I know that Lunix is ​​the basis. In principle, this does not matter to me, 4 options for installing the image are provided, it works quite reliably, almost not killed, if only a hardware malfunction. The following scheme is carried out. Immediately after turning on the power, press and hold the "OK" button. The receiver's display will show boot, then rCUY and you can release the button. The multiboot menu from points 1-4 will be displayed on the monitor screen. There, the image is loaded from the media. If there is a connection to the Internet via LAN, then the choice of image options is made directly from the portal. For this model, the Zgemma H10 images are suitable, but for some reason there is no native one.

There was a case that I tried to install an image from Zgemma H9 COMBO, after editing the table of contents of the image. Got a brick. The firmware process is simple. Unpacked the ZIP file of the image to a USB drive. Connected the drive (FAT32) to the USB port on the rear panel. Turned on the receiver while holding the reset button. As soon as the receiver's display logo begins to flash, release the reset button. We are waiting, in case of a successful image, the receiver will reboot on its own after the firmware process is completed.

Re: Zgemma H10 Combo issues. #72 Marchella

• 108 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 20 May 2023 - 17:16

I already did, that is why I confirmed it. I've already asked Erik to have a look when he has time...

Hi @WanWizard! It's been almost two years since we last talked about fixing the grab 4k. Can we hope that this problem will be fixed after all?

Re: Zgemma H10 Combo issues. #73 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,303 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 22 May 2023 - 17:37

Afaik it hasn't been looked at. Additional problem is that here is no support for the "H10" as zgemma says it has never been sold...

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Zgemma H10 Combo issues. #74 Marchella

• 108 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 2 June 2023 - 05:32

So it's not just the H10... It's a problem with the H9 as well.

Re: Zgemma H10 Combo issues. #75 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,303 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 2 June 2023 - 12:50

I have an H9, I'll have a look when I have the time...

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: Zgemma H10 Combo issues. #76 Marchella

• 108 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 2 June 2023 - 19:07

We will be very grateful if this bug will be fixed. Thank you!

Re: Zgemma H10 Combo issues. #77 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,303 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 2 June 2023 - 19:41

Just to confirm, you're refering to 4K screenshots, right?

Re: Zgemma H10 Combo issues. #78 Marchella

• 108 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 3 June 2023 - 04:34

@WanWizard, that's right.

Re: Zgemma H10 Combo issues. #79 Marchella

• 108 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 1 September 2023 - 06:09

I have an H9, I'll have a look when I have the time...

WanWizard, hello! Any news on that?

Re: Zgemma H10 Combo issues. #80 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,303 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 1 September 2023 - 14:18

No, haven't had time for it,

Don't have much of it due to poor health, and the time I have is going to the 9.0 release.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users