Photo

Zgemma H7S only I see in ziggo cable NL the SD channels not the HD ...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ANTENA

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 October 2021 - 14:12

New Zgemma h7s  with open pli 8 , card ziggo and ci+module  , all channels with the Old Humax  HD and SD`S .

But with this ZGemma H7S in the same connector,  only I see or decode the SD`s channels , the HD  except 1, 2, 3 nl  not scrambled ,  Black  and ?  Error : HOST IS NOT CI+ compatible..... in all scrambled HD`s. :TVE CHannel 73 , etc 

ARTE 72  SD is ok.

this Zgemma has to slots the superior is only for cards , here with the ziggo card  imposible  also .

I reset like in the VUSOLO sometimes the OSCAM , but here nothing helps.

Only in the bottom slot with the ci module is possible to see the  SD`S channels.

the radio channels also not decoded in the new Zgemma  , yes in the old decoder.

in the info page i read  openplinight for HD ??

you can help me with the OSCAM s  needed , plugins ,etc  new downloads for decoding the  HD .

The QUANTIS  CI +MODULE works perfect in HD  SD S  channels when inserted directly to the TV Slot.

ELECTRO SAT NL send me here , they do not know,

BEDANK , THANKS.

Re: Zgemma H7S only I see in ziggo cable NL the SD channels not the HD ... #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,309 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 15 October 2021 - 14:22

No open source receiver supports CI+ out of the box, as they can't get certification.

There are some ways around it, either using a set of certificate files, or with a ciplushelper binary. But for both you'll have to ask Uncle Google, we don't discuss circumventing security systems here.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Zgemma H7S only I see in ziggo cable NL the SD channels not the HD ... #3 mimisiku

• 5,458 posts

+114
Excellent

Posted 15 October 2021 - 15:14

@ANTENA

If you own a Quantis CI+ module this means it has an Irdeto smartcard in it… This card can still be used with OScam. Just take the card out of the module and place it (chip down! and facing backwards) into the cardslot of your Zgemma. Install OScam and search online for a Ziggo compatible reader….

Met één been in het graf..... Helaas

Re: Zgemma H7S only I see in ziggo cable NL the SD channels not the HD ... #4 dolphs

• 980 posts

+8
Neutral

Posted 15 October 2021 - 15:19

New Zgemma h7s  with open pli 8 , card ziggo and ci+module  , all channels with the Old Humax  HD and SD`S .

But with this ZGemma H7S in the same connector,  only I see or decode the SD`s channels , the HD  except 1, 2, 3 nl  not scrambled ,  Black  and ?  Error : HOST IS NOT CI+ compatible..... in all scrambled HD`s. :TVE CHannel 73 , etc 

ARTE 72  SD is ok.

BEDANKT , THANKS.

well start with reactivating your card @Ziggo, that might help although it sounds silly I experienced similar issue long long time ago.

That card was used on a SD TV thus never tuned in to the HD channels .

This can be done thru "Mijn Ziggo" > Televisie > Zenders en pincode herstellen ( for applicable card )

Next "Zender aanbod ophalen" and click " Opnieuw Ophalen "

Leave card on HD channel and "hail Mary" thigs might start working within next 10 minutes

Re: Zgemma H7S only I see in ziggo cable NL the SD channels not the HD ... #5 dolphs

• 980 posts

+8
Neutral

Posted 15 October 2021 - 15:23

@ANTENA

If you own a Quantis CI+ module this means it has an Irdeto smartcard in it… This card can still be used with OScam. Just take the card out of the module and place it (chip down! and facing backwards) into the cardslot of your Zgemma. Install OScam and search online for a Ziggo compatible reader….

My response is a follow up from @mimisiku ( thus card in enigma2 box with proper oscam files )

Re: Zgemma H7S only I see in ziggo cable NL the SD channels not the HD ... #6 ANTENA

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 16 October 2021 - 16:00

Solved ,

Thanks to all.

I did this:

somewhere in  settings : select SLOT 1   , ITV CAM SLOT ONE  display .  

select  CAID`S  602  

select  in   sofcams page  or screen  ... now  the CC cam  ,this downloading from plug ins before or installing the open pli  last version  8,1  with the internet cable connected  : new version or software.

NOT THE OLD  SOFCAM : OSCAM  ,Again   putting  now the  sofcam : CCCAM    , I tried all strange sofcams  names ,only this one  works in ziggo.

put the ziggo card in the slot 1  from the slot 2 , it was inside the ci+ module QUANTIS

RESET the sofcam in the sofcam page  is down one line.in sofcam screen.

THE MAGIC CAME  I Saw all the channels I HD and  SD  : perfect .

Only problem the channels where without son or audio.

after many hours by chance I disconnect the QUANTIS MODULE That was still without card connected in the 2 slot and the  music came to all channels the audio  , radio channels everything  work in the cable system

the satellite still waiting  I need to cut one tree that is in front the satellite.

Do not put a the same time the card and the module that gets very hot this module disconnect the audio in some way.

The VUSOLO is more expensive but is better comparing with this ZGEMMA .

again thanks to all for putting in the good way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users