Photo

My original bis tv card stop to worked after 10 days

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nblueman

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 23 January 2009 - 15:11

i bought a biss tv card to be able to watch the france chanells ,i put it in my dm500s smartcard reader and with ccam emu was work perfectly for 10 days,after black screen. i caled in the bis tv hotline and they told me that they change the system to viaacess 3 and that i have to buy another satelite receiver that support the viaccess 3 .is that truth or maybe with another emu ,softcam i will be able to make it back to work?The weird thing is that when i go to card info menu in the end it says: valid from 11 01 2009 untill 21 01 2009
im using the latest jade pli image.Any suggestions?

Re: My original bis tv card stop to worked after 10 days #2 willowman

• 30 posts

Neutral

Posted 23 January 2009 - 19:25

Which satellite are you using? bis tv is available on both 13E and 5W. I have had a bis card in a DM7000 for 3 months and it has updated each month. The update on 5W seems problematic as some channels are FTA or have different providers but it updates reasonably quickly (within a few mins) on 13E.
I use cccam. Make sure you have selected the BIS offerings. Use Lyngsat website for package information on the bis channels on 13E to make sure that you are selecting the correct channel. Check that the SIDs are correct. Some are the old TPS channels and some Orange.

Re: My original bis tv card stop to worked after 10 days #3 nblueman

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 23 January 2009 - 21:26

im i n hotbird 13 and i had choose the corect provider and channels
i reinstall the pli image and i made a new search of channels for update ..still nothing

Re: My original bis tv card stop to worked after 10 days #4 willowman

• 30 posts

Neutral

Posted 24 January 2009 - 01:16

Have you a fixed dish? If not try 5W.
My bis subscription also includes the movies and adult channels. I can access the movies but not the adult channels because I can't enter the access code with a Dreambox. I have multiple entitlement entries when I view the smartcard info with the CCcam PPPanel.
One like yours runs all year. The others are monthly settings. I think the yearly settings are for the base subscription - the others are for the add ons.

Select France 2 and select Information from the Menu. bis France 2 should have a Service ID of 503d and a Video PID of 162d.

Leave the box on this channel until it works overnight if necessary

Re: My original bis tv card stop to worked after 10 days #5 nblueman

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:10

ok finally ,i installed camd3.902/news and after 1 minute my bis worked ,it made update as i see and now is working also with camd and ccam as before,now in the card info my bis card is expired in 21 febrouary and as i understood it needs update evry 1 month but update can done with camd3.902 and no with ccam that i had(my bis subscription is for 1 year 11-1-2009 until 11-1-2010).Hope i will not have any more problems.Thank you very much for your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users