Photo

Problem with Streaming from the webif.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bgengine

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 23 January 2009 - 15:46

I'm having a problem with Streaming from the webif.
When I click on the stream button, the "Streamer Server Settings" dialog box comes up ( see attached ). THis Dialog box is empty, When I click on Edit to change the Server settings, A new box comes up, I can enter in the server settings and save - but they never seem to get saved.
If I open the "Streamer Server Settings" dialog box again ... it's blank - the settings I made are not there ...
Has anyone any ideas what I'm doing wrong ?

Can these Server settings be manually entered into a config file somewhere else ?

any suggestions please ?

NOTE: This happens no matter what Image I have on the Dm500

thanks

Attached Files

Re: Problem with Streaming from the webif. #2 hemispherical1

• 1,596 posts

+49
Good

Posted 24 January 2009 - 19:41

The interface is supposed to create/edit the config file located at /var/tuxbox/config/movieplayer.xml . Could your /var be so full there's no room to create this file?

--
hemi

Re: Problem with Streaming from the webif. #3 bgengine

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:54

The interface is supposed to create/edit the config file located at /var/tuxbox/config/movieplayer.xml . Could your /var be so full there's no room to create this file?

--
hemi

I'm not sure - is there a way I can check ?

Should I have a movieplayer plug in installed - how can I check ?

If i Find the /var/tuxbox/config/movieplayer.xml file - would it be best to delete it and allow the interface to CREATE a new one ?

When at the WEBIF, when I click on Edit settings, it returns the default settings ( Ip address, source Drive etc...) but these settings are wrong ( where is it getting these from ?) - so I change them and click ok. But when I reload webif and check on the settings again they have reverted back to the wrong ones. ..

Re: Problem with Streaming from the webif. #4 jonc

• 2,667 posts

Neutral

Posted 31 January 2009 - 02:24

the wiki entry is here >> movieplayer <<
It's a hobby, so mileage varies Tell your friends about our Pli Wiki as it is there to help you - Click here for the PLi Wiki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users