Parental lock or password lock on standby/shutdown for openly 8.1

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fced

• 75 posts

Neutral

Posted 25 November 2021 - 22:08

Hello

Is there a way to make Openpli ask for telnet password when wake up from stand by ? or any sort of parental lock, ? 

The best way for me would be the box ask for a password (the telnet/ftp  password) when the box is waking up, but any Parental control plugin would help.  

I tried to search in plugins but I haven't found anything... 

It is weird, because few days ago I decided to re-try VTI for my VuZero, and VTI had a parental lock menu included in the image, but can't find it in Openpli 8.1.

Any help please ? 

Thanks

Ced

Re: Parental lock or password lock on standby/shutdown for openly 8.1 #2 fced

• 75 posts

Neutral

Posted 25 November 2021 - 22:23

Hi, 

I tried to edit, but no way.

I tried the Openpli parental control menu, but I am not sure I can lock the entire box with a Pin with it...

Re: Parental lock or password lock on standby/shutdown for openly 8.1 #3 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,074 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 26 November 2021 - 15:33

Enable Parental Control put all your channels as protected and you can also turn on the Menu/screens protection.

I guess that if you enable them all your box will became unusable without the PIN code.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users