DM7025

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 minnal

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 February 2009 - 04:34

Hi,

I'm a very novice user of Dreambox. I have a Dreambox 7025 and tried update with the image Enigma2-Jade2 January 31st 2009 build 6234.
Everything went fine, after the initial setup, when I press the "Blue" button on my remote the normal "Blue Panel" was not there.

When I press the blue button, only following options were there:

sleep timer
ppanels
graphical multi EPG
picture in picture

I thought it was a setting issue and went through all the settings menus, but no where I could find to enable such a thing.

Then I thought maybe its a build error and downloaded an older image October 31 2008 build 5751 and I'm here and still missing my classic "Blue Panel" menu.
Where I have access to download plugins etc...

Am I missing anything?
What happened?

Please somebody help me.

Best regards,
minnal

Re: Blue panel is missing #2 hemertje

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 33,473 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 1 February 2009 - 13:14

Hi Minnal, first welcome on this forum

second, i moved your post to the ENglish section as you posted your question in the NL Dutch section of our forum.

our PLi software has no "Blue Panel" as in the German Gemini software, maybe you propably expected this

you can download and install software by the normal Enigma2 way, via the plugin menu - green button
we think its important to follow the well overthought man-machine-interface of Enigma2

so, learn Enigma2 and the PLi images by browsing the menus anf have a look of its possibilities
more info regarding this is in our PLi Wiki which you can find in the menu on the left

on the Glassfibre 1GB DVB-C...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DM7025

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users