Photo

insert image on octagon sf8008

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 aug

• 23 posts

Neutral

Posted 23 January 2022 - 13:48

hello everyone, octagon sf8008 decoder arrived, on board I have the openatv with multiboot, now I wanted to insert the openpli 8.1, the question is: do I have to download the one with multiboot zip or the one from usb zip. to insert it on USB must be dezipped or not? Thank you

Re: insert image on octagon sf8008 #2 40H3X

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Contributor
  • 5,790 posts

+186
Excellent

Posted 23 January 2022 - 13:57

OpenPLI multiboot downloaden, transfer the zip (so don't extract the zip) to and USB stick.Start ATV after it has booted enter the USB stick with the zip and from the ATV menu flash this zip from the menu. Should be something like this https://wiki.openpli...es_than_OpenPLi

Hardware: Vu+ Uno 4K SE - Vu+ Duo 4K  - Fuba 78 cm - Tripleblock LNB Quad 19.2/23.5/28.2 - DS918+
Software : OpenPLi - OSCam - Settings van Hans - Autotimer - EPGImport

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember: Upvote with the rep_up.png button for any user/post you find to be helpful, informative, or deserving of recognition!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki

Note: I do not provide support via PM !.

Re: insert image on octagon sf8008 #3 aug

• 23 posts

Neutral

Posted 23 January 2022 - 14:28

Thanks I try

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users